....The Suspicions....

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 16 September 2011 at 4:28 PM

So here's the deal.

In a secret location, unknown to even the rest of the Government, the President is secretly planning to create weapons.
HUMAN Weapons that is, spies that could dominate the whole world. He has secretly targeted a select group of teenagers, teenagers on the down and outs, unpopular, ABSOLUTE NOBODIES
to society, and lied to them, asking them to come with him to his Alaska to learn a special secret, that no one else would know about. Technically, it's not a lie. But what he tells them next is a lie.
"WE, the United States, need YOU to help us. Train with Us, Learn with US. WE will make you what you've always wanted."
Why is this a lie? That is for us to discover. Hurry and Create your character, the teenagers get shipped off soon to be trained....

What is REALLY going on? What's The President not telling YOU?

Name: Lorin
Description: Lengthy, tan, blonde hair, staring blue eyes.
Personality: Humorous, sacrastic, teasing, WARNING: Must stay 50 feet away when angry. Sunshine and rainbows when happy....

Suspicious......

Join here, if you dare, If you want to take the journey. This is not for the faint of heart. You may ignore what's is going on, but let me tell you, The Suspicions will eat your brain ALIVE if you don't....

Btw- Please have at least SOME RP experience😋 I'd prefer the more experienced users who know what the Do's And DON'T's of roleplaying☹️

PINGS!!!😃
@taffy789
@smilies
@redfire77
@bluegirl80
@katniss
😊

Deleted • 16 September 2011 at 4:38 PM

@icicle_9510 😸3 < uhh, i hope i can join. i am an experienced roleplayer and my sister taught me roleplaying etiquette on here. : ))

Name: Tavros (male)
Description: Black mohawk ( kind of like this: http://www.womenhairstyle.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mohawk-haircuts-for-females.jpg ) , dark brown eyes, tall and lanky
Personality: Very indecisive and unsure about everything. He loves to rap although he is terrible at it, and speaks pretty slow, like, uhh, this. Many people don't like him because he is weak.

Deleted • 16 September 2011 at 4:49 PM

@venys of course^^ I just don't want people to use this as their first rp when they dont know anything about role plays xD

We'll start soon;)
@bluegirl80
@redstar-fireclan
@luvduv
@rachel
@qwaszx
😊

Deleted • 16 September 2011 at 4:50 PM

@icicle_9510 : 33 < okay thanks! i also won't use : 33 < when i am roleplaying, my sister thinks its stupid so yeah. : PP xDD

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 16 September 2011 at 6:18 PM

Name: Rue
Description: African-American. Dark skin, and the darkest (yet not black) brown hair. Like dark chocolate. Naturally curly hair, that falls to her waist and always looks professionally styled, but you wouldn't know because of her standard, waist-length braid. Tall and slim, looks about 16. Wears very dark sunglasses that she NEVER EVER EVER TAKES OFF. Teased for being so tall.
Personality: Shy, it takes a lot to get to know her. Desperate for some good friends, and hey: what girl would say no to a boy friend when they're a total nobody?
@icicle_9510

Deleted • 16 September 2011 at 6:20 PM

@luvduv thanks for joining!!!^^
MORE PINGS😈
@dreamer
@whitefall[do you rp? O.O]
@chatial
@goku
😊

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 16 September 2011 at 6:21 PM

@icicle_9510 -
Can our charries end up being really good friends or something?

9,386 posts

smilies • 16 September 2011 at 6:26 PM

I never got the ping! O_o

Name: Vanir
Description: Light brown hair, green eyes, stronger than he looks...
Personality: Quiet and calculating.

Deleted • 16 September 2011 at 6:28 PM

@luvduv sure!^^ All the charries will end up bonding together, don't worry^^
@smilies lol xD Well, glad you joined^^

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 16 September 2011 at 6:30 PM

@icicle_9510 - When can we start? O.O

Deleted • 16 September 2011 at 8:37 PM

: 33 < i can't wait this will be fun > 33 <

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 16 September 2011 at 8:39 PM

Teehee I know!

Deleted • 16 September 2011 at 8:43 PM

: 33 < asdfgh plus tavros is a fun person to, roleplay

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 16 September 2011 at 8:45 PM

Hmm? Oh, are they users? I really want to start the RP. @icicle_9510 - wake up dude, come online.

Deleted • 16 September 2011 at 8:46 PM

@luvduv I guess now;)

"ATTEN----TION! All spies up and attem! Rise and shine, there's a LONG day of training ahead of us! Let's see a little action here people!"

Lorin groaned in her sleep. The seargent was so bossy. She sighed. 'I didn't know this is what my destiny was to be...'

Deleted • 16 September 2011 at 8:48 PM

Tavros rolled over and moaned. Then he sat up and ruffled his soft hair. "Uhh, what, is going on?" he murmured, and examined the area.

@icicle_9510 YAAY 😃

9,386 posts

smilies • 16 September 2011 at 8:49 PM

@icicle_9510 So we are there already? BTW, I'm watching Bleach, soo....

"I don't believe in destiny," Vanir muttered, stretching and sitting up.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 16 September 2011 at 8:51 PM

*THAT ACTUALLY WORKED? OMG.*
I got up slowly. Would they call me "the mountain here"? Or "the bookworm"? Or a worse b-name... I shiver at the thought of more bullying. I stand up. The thing is, I'm an amazing fighter, so that is ok. I smile slightly, "HAI!" I scream as I kick my suitcase into the air. "HAI!" I scream again as I hit it open in mid-air and catch the first thing that comes out, a t-shirt with a leopard print, and blacks shorts. Perfect, I think. Then I think I'm stupid. "Sorry," I mutter really quietly. "Learned to uh... fight the bullies. Instinct." I mumble.

Deleted • 16 September 2011 at 8:54 PM

Tavros stared over at Rue. He moaned and rubbed his brown eyes. "Someone... I think, we are not at home." he pointed out. "So, where, are we?" he stood up in his rubber ducky pajamas and looked at his long skinny arms.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 16 September 2011 at 8:57 PM

I quickly hide under my bed and change. Then I jump back out. My sunglasses make everything dark. I want to take them out, for some reason I hit my head, hard. Stupid idiot. I think, I can't take off the darn glasses. Ever.

Deleted • 16 September 2011 at 8:58 PM

Tavros smiled nervously and rubbed the back of his head. "So uhh, I think we may be here a while, so, uhh, I was, wondering what your names were? Maybe? I'm Tavros, but you can just, uhh, call me Tav." he laughed wearily, hoping he wasn't coming off too forward.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 16 September 2011 at 8:59 PM

@icicle_9510 may I join?? I`m not exactly a beginner but my writing is a bit bad. Please tell me if I can join.

Name: Kirsten
Description: Brown hair and brown eyes. Is very pale and fragile for her age
Personality: Kind towards others, but can`t stand bossy people.

9,386 posts

smilies • 16 September 2011 at 9:02 PM

@icicle_9510

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 16 September 2011 at 9:03 PM

I look carefully around the room. I must look like a freak, so I try to explain. I pinpoint someone trustworthy. I look right at them. And choke as I try to explain. I point to the glasses. "Who doesn't creep out easily?" I say very quietly.
@icicle_9510
@smilies
@venys

9,386 posts

smilies • 16 September 2011 at 9:04 PM

Vanir raised an eyebrow at the weird girl.

Deleted • 16 September 2011 at 9:04 PM

Tavros smiled, trying to make friends instead of being the doofus he usually is. "Uhh, considering, uhm, nevermind... but I don't." He thought about his past life, and his old friend, who was quite scary.

@luvduv

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 16 September 2011 at 9:07 PM

Okay. He'll work. I think.
"Okay, umm... Okay." She walked over to him, and took off the glasses. Her eyes, were brown. "Uhh... look at them." When you look at them, you literally feel as though you fall into them. You're surrounded by the brown, like milky chocolate, and you can't turn away, you are literally trapped there, and you are in a pool of your happiest, most energetic wishes and possesions. Then, I turned away, put the glasses on and said, "Can you tell them why I won't take the glasses off?"
@venys

Deleted • 16 September 2011 at 9:09 PM

Tav stared into her eyes. The minute he saw them, he felt as if he was drowning into a pool of quicksand. But when she put them back on, he was sucked out. His head was spinning. "Hehe, uhh, what, just happened?" He poked her glasses dizzily.

(( aww, icicle is offline ))

@luvduv

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 16 September 2011 at 9:12 PM

"Umm. You looked in my eyes." She said with a small chuckle. "I didn't do anything to them, but I CAN make it weirder, yet better... Do you even want to see that?" She sighed, like she wanted to show him.

Deleted • 16 September 2011 at 9:14 PM

Tavros shook his head to snap out of the trance. "Uhh, hehe, sure." he smiled at her. Then he looked at Vanir. "Come, check this out!" he laughed, still a little dizzy.
@smilies
@luvduv