Emergency Feeds

in Site Feedback & Ideas

49 posts

ryu28000 • 7 May 2017 at 10:53 AM

I know we have the "Tim's Food Shoppe" to feed creatures if one is going to be away or something but I was thinking that, aside from cove feeding, that one could do an emergency feed on other critters that are obviously on the threshold of being in the hereafter.

So here is what I was thinking...you can buy food at the General Food Store then have the option to not only feed on of your critters but someone else's too.

The restriction can be that you can only do this AFTER you have initially fed that same creature PLUS perhaps add a feature that allows the cove owner to have a setting that allows for such an action PLUS you need to feed your critters FIRST before doing the Emergency Feed thing.

I only suggested this because when I am feeding critters I see some that are nearing their expiration and thought the idea of an Emergency Feed is a kindly gesture because sometimes one can't always be here everyday for some reason or another.

Just a passing idea. 😊

264 posts

snowwall • 13 May 2017 at 12:31 PM

Alternatively, an ability to add others' creatures to Tim's shop, by ID? Or from a very hungry creature's page? Good thing about ol' Tim, he won't mess up anybody's evolution plans. I have 3 people I'm feeding daily, but one person's efforts are not quite enough - there are probably about a dozen casualties in their coves already ☹️

Female
877 posts

saturna • 18 May 2017 at 6:58 PM

@snowwall i've seen abandoned creatures on the verge of death too ☹️

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 18 May 2017 at 7:37 PM

I hate it when creatures die. So sad. ☹️

Female
877 posts

saturna • 18 May 2017 at 11:28 PM

@iris1929578 yeah...