Cove List Help/Ideas

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
1,034 posts

momokie • 19 May 2017 at 12:21 AM

Over at @Proud I pride myself on my cove list that has all of my creatures in color sorted order, but now with the new numbering system instead of the drag and drop I cant seem to add creatures as I move them over there almost at all..its super frustrating and takes the fun from cove lists honestly. Im afraid I will have to just delete the whole thing and I really dont want too but Its impossible to move the order around freely. Anyone have any tips to make it easier? or ways to improve them? I am just really upset..

@Ian

Female
375 posts

chocovampire • 24 May 2017 at 3:48 AM

I agree with what @momokie says. Since I have a lot of creatures in my cove list, it is so frustrating to move the order. I haven't tried moving my creatures as one of list have over 100 creatures and I would need a lot of time reordering creatures. I hope we can have the old cove list back...

@Ian

Female
337 posts

bingo • 11 June 2017 at 10:41 PM

I also agree, I haven't done any rearranging since v2 started because of the difficulty now. If possible I'd love to see a change closer to what we once had!

1,029 posts

rowyn • 12 June 2017 at 12:01 AM

Agreed >.< I liked being able to drag and drop. It made it so much easier to arrange creatures in a pattern ;-;