Whats your self-named creature?

in General

1,247 posts

Zac • 5 April 2011 at 9:36 PM

We all have them (hopefully) and love them to death. 😸 Whats the one creature in your cove that you have named after yourself?

If you don't have one, you should definitely rename a creature! Usually one that you love dearly or are exceptionally proud of. 😊

Mine is my original Balrogipuwet! He was originally female, but is so amazing! 😊 Actually, i named my first creature I ever created zac and he was a Mekii. He was the 20th creature ever created but unfortunately died during my hiatus. ☹️

Who have you self-named? And why?

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 5 April 2011 at 9:38 PM

I self-named a Brohu after myself, her name is Dani. I named a brohu after myself because Bohus are awesome. 😸 I used to have a Balrog named Danielle, but I traded it way back when so Dani's good enough, I guess. πŸ˜‹

Female
494 posts

plookle • 5 April 2011 at 9:41 PM

Plookle! My Roo. It was back when you couldn't see the egg you were taking before you named it and stole it. I was looking desperately for a Roo and it was the last night they were available. It was my last try, and I was freaking out, so I named it Plookle for good luck and crossed my fingers. And it was a Roo! I freaked. lol.

Later I got another one and named it Plookie but I gave him away eventually, I don't like doubles.

Female
692 posts

pendulum • 5 April 2011 at 9:41 PM

Yes. I have named my female Obarn, Pendulum. (Obviously it is an alias, or username, but all the same.)

I self-named her because I find them to be a very unique bird species on Egg Cave and in Ark. They seem to be really related to me in a way. I am extremely observant and peaceful. I am cunning and I have wisdom, but not more or less than anyone else. πŸ˜‹

I just had a connection with this creature, and she is one of my favorites. ❀️

I think your self-named creature is really cool. 😊

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 5 April 2011 at 9:43 PM

OMG I'm just about to get a Valgrun, and the Balrog died, say hello to Danielle the Valgrun. πŸ˜ƒ

1,247 posts

Zac • 5 April 2011 at 9:47 PM

@pendulum @plookle @thepells4 I love the stories behind your choices!

Male
1,247 posts

Meteoroid • 5 April 2011 at 9:49 PM

Meteoroid the Pareteorsite. He is the second Pareteorsite to have come into existence and I designed the species. Biased, sure, but it still means much to me. I couldn't trade him for anything at all.

Not to mention that I am an avid fan of extraterrestrial life and the inspiration behind the creature partially came from the movie Alien.

1,247 posts

Zac • 5 April 2011 at 9:52 PM

@meteoroid I know what you mean... Zac is definitely my favorite creature. (does that sound vain? πŸ˜‹)

I love Balrogs too! 😸 They are so proud and majestic. Not that my personality type really are all that similar but yeah...

Balrogs and gobblers are definitely my favorite creatures!

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 5 April 2011 at 9:53 PM

Woohoo, I just got a Valgrun named Danielle! πŸ˜ƒ Now I have 2 creatures named after myself. 😸

Female
494 posts

plookle • 5 April 2011 at 9:55 PM

@meteoroid that's cute. If I had created a creature I'd be pretty attached to it too.

But every time I hear 'Pareteorsite' I start banging my head against the desk. I've probs commented on 20 walls and offered on 15 lots and gone to the asteroid every. single. day. Besides spending $15 on trade eggs....

Sorry, rant, the pareteorsite is the bane of my existence. Just a little. πŸ˜‹

Male
1,247 posts

Meteoroid • 5 April 2011 at 9:55 PM

I love Balrogipuwets as well, heh. I had one named Balrog before it died during my hiatus. πŸ˜‹ One of the originals as well.

@plookle Heh, you gotta keep trying. 😊 You'll get one eventually I'm sure.

Also, the name Pareteorsite is so awkward. πŸ˜‹ I still have no idea why I thought of that as sounding good.
I'd say it's just about up there as Balrogipuwets.

Deleted • 5 April 2011 at 10:03 PM

I have a creature named Jill, a Colatay. I dunno why I called her that, I was just looking for a name and I figured, Why not name it after me? xD

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 5 April 2011 at 11:12 PM

@zac I bought a calla a while ago and named it MallowEater. MallowEater is me(get it? M. E.?*cough*) because I... its hard to explain, but to make a long story short, I eat marshmallows. Then I gave it to my real life friend @candy_girl_1298 πŸ˜ƒ
too bad I can't name a creature my real name, Chloe, because @chloekins already has that name. grrrrrrr....
but yes, I should name a creature redfire77

Deleted • 6 April 2011 at 12:27 AM

Chloe my mo. I didn't name it that my friend spice gave it to me for Christmas with the name of Chloe already but I like like that and mos are cool enough for the nameπŸ˜‹

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 6 April 2011 at 12:53 AM

my luvlei ❀️ and my pyraguin also it seems(with the name cubexline) πŸ˜ƒ my luvlei has my real name >.> i tend to change the creature of who gets my name(s) πŸ˜ƒ

Female
2,302 posts

metaphor • 6 April 2011 at 1:33 AM

Metaphor my Mo! πŸ˜‹

Female
3,806 posts

sparklefox • 6 April 2011 at 12:24 PM

I named an Alkub Sparklefox. She was originally, by me, called MightyenaDoom. Hehe...

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 6 April 2011 at 2:11 PM

Dani and Danielle are named after yours truly. πŸ˜‹

Female
1,308 posts

stellalunagirl • 13 April 2011 at 12:38 AM

Isabelle the mo! ^^ It was a present from a certain user whom im not gonna use her name... but it was the first mo I EVER got and so i went and named it after moi! It only seemed fitting! XD Vain i know but hey, you asked for the story! XD

Still havent gotten round to naming a creature after my username.. i dont really like my username! XDD

Deleted • 14 April 2011 at 11:01 PM

Austin my Colatay! 😊

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 15 April 2011 at 12:08 AM

Tanya, my Berr. ;]

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 18 May 2011 at 7:07 PM

update: I won't be able to have a self named creature now, because both Chloe the Mo and Redfire77 the Halldrag have my names XD

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 18 May 2011 at 7:25 PM

Danielle the Valgrun and Dani the Brohu!!! 😊 Even though I've said it a million times. xD

@Redfire77 Haha, some bad luck. xD

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 18 May 2011 at 8:14 PM

Well, actually, I didn't name 1 one my creatures after my username yet. πŸ˜‹
I was thinking of naming my yamagana after me, but I don't like my username that much. XD
BUT He IS named after my username on another site!! πŸ˜ƒ
Fireflame,my second egg. (After the first died.)

Female
241 posts

wolf-obsessor • 18 May 2011 at 8:29 PM

I don't have one actually. I don't know if I could name one after myself. Because I don't know if someone has one named my name. I'll search now to find out.

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 18 May 2011 at 8:33 PM

Okay, there's Tanya (me), Tanu (still me).
I named a BUNCH after my brother: Mintu the Onny, Jashwin the Berr, nayu the Macbot, Sweetemio the Ghosty, Snuffles the Eyleymo, and that's it. I had at least ten more, but I traded them away...;]

I ❀️ my brother to death.

Oh, yeah, I named a few after someone who goes to my school...😊

Female
241 posts

wolf-obsessor • 18 May 2011 at 8:36 PM

I can't name any of my creatures after me unless I used some kind of nick-name. I don't really have any nicknames though >.>

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 18 May 2011 at 8:37 PM

Haha, I have two nicknames. BD

I did my real name, and my real name, but I gave a bunch of my eggs nicknames I gave my brother. πŸ˜‰ But, they're still named after him.

Female
241 posts

wolf-obsessor • 18 May 2011 at 8:41 PM

I just got one named after me Shelbs. My boyfriend calls me that a lot πŸ˜‹
Why did I choose my Pixgog? I think they're adorable. I actually traded my Mummar (extra) for her πŸ˜ƒ

Male
54 posts

bazoo • 25 May 2011 at 12:37 AM

My Sorien named Bazoo is my first ever egg, and Soriens are my favorite species 😊