Dimension Crash: Sign Ups (Still Open)

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 20 June 2017 at 9:36 PM

The Actual RP is Open!

You and a few friends have won a trip to a unnamed island and will have the choice of what to name it. You were thrilled and accepted at once. It was all a trick. When you got to the ocean, the driver turned around and pushed you all off the plane. You fell though a portal to a strange dimension. You got powers there, but they work against you. Seems like this place won't let you survive here. How will you get back home?...

Rules
No drama
No killing
No actually evil
No working powers
No more than 3 characters

Form

Name:
Role:
Power:
Backfire:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:
RP Sample:

Mine

Name: Z
Role: Victim
Power: Transform into dragon
Backfire: He can't control himself as a dragon
Looks: Green haired and wears a hoodie and jeans
Personality: Normal, but doesn't like conversation
Other: Can barely speak, lost voice at 13 years old.
RP Sample: (On the plane) Z gulps as he looks down. They were far from land. Suddenly, he turns around. The driver had stopped and gotten to them. They were pushed off-board. "Wha?" he whisper-spoke. The driver just closed the door and flew back. They were falling....

Characters

Togepi360: Z, Ocena
Lightningpaws: Jake
Panda9983: Angelina
Popcornflakes: Kimberly
Iris192578: Iris (II)

Deleted • 20 June 2017 at 10:29 PM

@togepi360

Name: Jake
Power: Ability to manipulate fire
Backfire: Everything he touches gets burned. His temper can cause him to have fire "blowouts"
Looks: Dark brown hair, silver-blue eyes before power and bright orange eyes after. Wears simple jeans with a T-shirt and vans. Has a bracelet with a tree and arrow symbol he made for someone he loved who passed.
Personality: Has a temper with multiple things but overall he is fun
Other: Doesn't like talking about his family and gets irritated when people talks about theirs.
RP Sample: Jake glanced outside the ship as it slowly came to a hault. Noticing the pilot coming to them he questioned him. "Why are we sto-.." Not finishing his sentence he was roughly thrown out of the plane. As he fell alongside his friends he watched their ride fly away.

Deleted • 20 June 2017 at 10:45 PM

@lightningpaws

Accepted! When we reach 5-6 Victims, we'll begin the Actual RP. 😊

Name: Ocena (Ocean)
Power: Water control
Backfire: She can't move water anywhere but on her.
Looks: She has light blue hair and pale skin. She wears a white t-shirt and jeans. She also has blue sneakers and a baseball cap.
Personality: She is friendly, but can have a very short temper when she gets mad
Other: She might have water control, but she's not a good swimmer!
RP Sample: Ocena looked at the water, then at the driver about to push them down. "Uh... What are you doing?" she commanded the driver. The driver just pushed her down "AHHHHH!!!!" she screamed "I CAN"t SWIM!!!!"

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 21 June 2017 at 1:50 AM

@togepi360

Name: Angelina(Angel)
Power: Healing
Backfire: Everything she heals just gets worse.
Looks: Gold silver hair with blue silver eyes. Wears a white t-shirt and golden colored skirt. Her socks are up to her knees, and wears silver shoes.
Personality: Friendly, kind, and caring. She is a bit shy and trusts easily. Usually seen as a calm and collective person. Intelligent when it comes to choices.
Other: Has a bit of a secretive past and never like knives.
RP Sample: Angel looked down at the water. She felt no harm, not even when the pilot walked toward her. Not even when the plane hover. The pilot legs her to an open window. "Huh," she said in surprise. Suddenly, the pilot roughly pushed her off. "HELP ME!" Angel screamed. But it was too late. The plane had already left. Then she felt numb all over. And she was slowly swallowed by darkness.

Deleted • 21 June 2017 at 1:21 PM

@eggcaveteam

I am ssooo stupid that I put this in the wrong area. ☚ī¸
Could you move this to Role-Play?

@panda9983
Accepted.

Female
5,399 posts

Orderedchaos • 21 June 2017 at 1:28 PM

Topic has been moved to the correct section.

Deleted • 21 June 2017 at 1:29 PM

@Orderedchaos

Thanks XD

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 21 June 2017 at 1:54 PM

@togepi360
This sounds so fun! Lol, nobody would like her. XD

Name: Kimberly (Kimmy or Kim)
Power: Water/Ice bending
Backfire: Her ice bending is very hard to control and her water bending is weak.
Looks: She has light blond hair with crystal blue eyes. Her lips are light pink and she always wear a sky blue dress with light blue sandals.
Personality: Very bright, but if someone messes with her friends she will be VERY serious and cold.
Other: She is very popular at school, although she isn't very interested in boys, even though many has a crush on her.
RP Sample: Kimberly was humming a little song when the driver opened the door. "What?" All of a sudden, the driver pushed her out the door. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Kimberly screamed, as everyone fell out.

Deleted • 21 June 2017 at 1:58 PM

@popcornflakes

Accepted!

@lightningpaws
@panda9983

So you want to start now? I could set up the role-play now.
Of course, that makes it hard for new characters to jump in. XD

Deleted • 21 June 2017 at 3:00 PM

@togepi360

Sure whenever you want to we can 😊

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 22 June 2017 at 5:55 PM

@togepi360

I am not too late I am not too late I am not too late

Name: Iris (II)
Power: Invisiblity
Backfire: sometimes her head doesn't turn invisible
Looks: she has long black hair and usually wears dresses or short sleeved shirts and always wears the same four bracelets
Personality: a huge chatterbox and can get anyone into a good mood
Other: is very good at swimming
RP Sample: Iris thought of what the name of the island should be as the plane soared through the air. "Hey, I think we're almost there!" They had been flying for so long, and the plane started descending. The driver stood up and walked to us, and opened the door. "Come here!" We had no idea it was a trap. The driver pushed us all out. "Ahhh!" She screamed as the water swallowed her up.

Deleted • 22 June 2017 at 7:03 PM

@iris1929578

It's not to late, but it might be hard to jump in 😊
Accepted! Just try to jump in now as I change the lists.