Magic Adventure: Roleplay

in Roleplaying

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 23 June 2017 at 3:03 PM

Plot: You were a simple person living on planet Earth. But on one particular day, Friday the 13th, the magic that flows between different worlds broke. This includes the fairy/elf world, vampire world, werewolf world, mermaid world, and dragon world. These worlds are strange because they are ALL HUMANS, but has the appearance and personality of their kind. The scary part is that some of the humans from the other worlds came into Earth! You met some of them, and you become one of them. However, bad things are happening in their world. Since they are your new friends, you all will travel around their world, battling the virus and save everyone.

Rules-
°NOT TOO MUCH DRAMA
°NO KILLING, THE VIRUS WILL JUST DISAPPEAR. NOBODY WILL "DIE".
°NO CURSING OR THREATS.
°PING EVERYBODY THAT JOINED
°NO INAPPROPRIATE SCENES.
°IF YOU ARE NOT GOING ON FOR A LONG TIME, PLEASE TELL ME SO YOUR CHARACTER WILL BE IGNORED (sorry) UNTIL YOU COME BACK.

° @popcornflakes; Merely (Vampire), Jordon (Vampire), and Sandy (Mermaid)
° @togepi360; Ocena (Mermaid), Z (Dragon), and Paiwi (Fairy)
° @panda9983; Night (Werewolf), Ivy (Elf), and Nobody (Dragon)
° @nightmaremoon12; Amara (Fairy) and Alice (Mermaid)
° @ammolite; Dex (Werewolf)
° @lightningpaw; Dusk (Werewolf)

GUYS, I ADDED ONE NEW CHARACTER! 😊

Merely and Jordon stepped out of the portal leading to the vampire world and looked around. Ocena's, Sandy's, and Alice's feet landed slowly onto the Earth's ground gently. Night crawled into the Earth world and growled, not knowing what might happen. With a sparkle, Paiwi and Amara flew out of the portal connected to the Fairy realm and landed on the hard floor. None of them knew what happened.

"Oh, come on!" Jordon groaned. "I know this place. Remember that time where you fell into this portal when you were like, four or five years old?" He said, pointing at his sister, Merely.

With a cold glare, Merely said, "Be quiet, Jordon. I'm not a little brat anymore."

"I know you are not!" Jordon argued. "Especially when I can see you and how you look. I don't need your information."

The siblings were too busy arguing that they had not realized they are standing next to another mysterious portal.

Deleted • 23 June 2017 at 4:22 PM

@nightmaremoon12
@togepi360 XD
@popcornflakes
@panda9983

Z stumbled out of a portal. "Where are we?" he asked the strange group.
Ocena sighed. "I don't like this place. It feels too dry. I'll wetten it up a bit."
Z started screaming. "DON'T DO THAT!"
They argued too, and they didn't care that they were also hurting other "people"

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 23 June 2017 at 4:28 PM

@nightmaremoon12
@togepi360
@popcornflakes (Same! x3)
@panda9983

Merely watched them and gave a smirk. "Heh, those to can sure fight."

Jordon looked at her and said, "So can we."

Without looking at Jordon, Merely turned around and walked away. "Hey! Where are you going?!"

"Somewhere quiet." She replied.

Leaving her brother, Jordon sighed and looked at the others fighting.

Deleted • 23 June 2017 at 4:31 PM

@nightmaremoon12
@togepi360 XD
@popcornflakes
@panda9983

Paiwi looked at everyone. "I know this sounds weird, but we might need to work together to fix this." Z stared in disbelief. "Do you really think I can get along with mermaids?"

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 23 June 2017 at 4:41 PM

@nightmaremoon12
@togepi360
@panda9983

Sandy, one of the mermaids, looked at Z with an offended look. "You know... Paiwi does have a g-good idea... and worst of all, we don't know how to g-get back...so...." She reached out her hand in front of Z and said, "why don't we work together?" She gave him a crooked grin, that was not so convincing.

Jordon watched Sandy and Z, dying to see what might this turn up into. A fight? A friendship? He had no idea.

Deleted • 23 June 2017 at 4:44 PM

@nightmaremoon12
@togepi360 XD
@popcornflakes
@panda9983

Z looked over amused. "Fiiinnnneeee. At least you're not her." he rolled his eyes over at Ocena, who punched him.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 23 June 2017 at 4:50 PM

@nightmaremoon12
@togepi360
@panda9983

Jordon covered his hands over his mouth so Z wouldn't punch him for laughing. Merely came over to the crowd and nudged her brother with her elbow, making him shout "Yeow!". "What," Merely said in a menacing tone, "are you guys doing laughing so loudly that I could hear it in that forest!" She said, pointing over a forest that is, of course, very far away. "Sister!" Jordon cried in surprise. "I, uh, was joining this thing..." Merely raised an eyebrow and looked at the crowd, obviously, with a glare.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 23 June 2017 at 7:54 PM

@popcornflakes @togepi360

Amara slowly stood up, and saw Alice. She smiled for a bit, before taking a look at her surroundings.
"I'm really not used to this place anymore," she said, "but it's all too familiar."

Alice took a glance at Amara before finally speaking. "It's been some time since I've been on the rather familiar area. It is rather unfortunate that it is dry. I'll have to live with it."

"At least you got me on your side!" Amara grinned, before going over to hug Alice.
She then let go, and looked at the group. "I see you guys are just doing nothing but conflict. What is it?" She asked.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 23 June 2017 at 8:52 PM

@nightmaremoon12
@togepi360
@panda9983

Merely looked at her. "I guess I'm not the only one with an additude. Also, it's not like you could help, anyway."

Jordon nervously looked at Amara and shrugged.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 23 June 2017 at 9:36 PM

@nightmaremoon12
@togepi360
@popcornflakes

Night looked around. At least it wasn't him arguing. Walking away, he sat down. This was too dry and the people were too loud. Sighing, he looked up at the sky. What was today, Friday the 13th? Well, he can feel that today he'll transform. And maybe bite one of these noisy people.

Deleted • 23 June 2017 at 9:51 PM

@nightmaremoon12
@togepi360 XD
@popcornflakes
@panda9983

Ocena stared at Night. What was his problem?

18 posts

ballad • 24 June 2017 at 10:54 PM

@popcornflakes
@lightningpaws
@nightmaremoon12
@togepi360
@panda9983
@ammolite 😉

Dex fell out of the portal. Literally. He face planted onto the ground with a thud. Voices caught his attention and he lazily looked up. Random people were surrounding him, apparently arguing.

Dex stood up and brushed the dirt off his jeans. He then cleared his throat two times, and then shouted loudly,

"EVERYBODY. KINDLY. SHUT. UP"

Edit: oh carp I accidently posted from my side. WHOOOPS
Btw still ping ammolite

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 25 June 2017 at 12:02 AM

@togepi360 @panda9983 @ammolite @lightningpaws

Amara rolled her eyes. "Who asked you?" She scorned at Dex. "It's not like you'll be able to solve a problem by telling everybody to close their yaps."
She continued. "In fact, it would be better if you decided to close that yap of yours. After all, it was fine until your mouth opened."

Alice glared at Amara. "Don't be rude!" She exclaimed. "You barely met them, and now you are telling them to be quiet. Who do you think you are?"

"A knight finding her damsel in distress." Amara mused in reply.

"Grrr." Alice blushed a little bit. "Since when does a knight act so unruly? Shouldn't they be... heroic?"

"Knock it off," Amara growled. "You're never in distress, anyways. It sounds like you can solve your problems without a knight, anyways!"

Deleted • 25 June 2017 at 1:03 AM

@popcornflakes
@nightmaremoon12
@togepi360
@panda9983
@ammolite

Landing on her side out of the portal Dusk sighed. She could already hear the nonsense being thrown back and forth. Slowly getting to her feet she looked around at all the faces. Listening to bits and pieces of multiple arguments Dusk tilt her head. "Can't we work together? It's not like we have to be friends or talk together...we just have to simply work together." She absolutely hated the idea of what she said however, if it would keep everyone quiet she was fine.

1,853 posts

purgatory • 25 June 2017 at 11:49 AM

@popcornflakes
@lightningpaws
@nightmaremoon12
@togepi360
@panda9983
@ammolite 😉

"Is that a fact or an opinion, dear?" Dex replied. He turned to Alice and waved a "hello."

Hearing Dust, he shook his head. Working together? How can a team ever be formed if this event keeps going. "This is going absolutely no where at all."

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 25 June 2017 at 12:47 PM

@popcornflakes
@lightningpaws
@nightmaremoon12
@togepi360
@panda9983
@ammolite

Night drew back his lips and snarled at Ocena. "Don't you know it's rude to stare?" Night snapped.

~

Ivy looked around. Maybe she'll just stay quiet.

~

Nobody looked around. It was impossible that he was stuck with them. He let himself become the air around him, like his father told him. Now it was easier to hide and eavesdrop.

Deleted • 25 June 2017 at 1:37 PM

@popcornflakes
@lightningpaws
@nightmaremoon12
@togepi360
@panda9983
@ammolite

Ocena punched Night. "If there is nobody here that's not stupid besides me, I'm leaving!" she declared as she jumped into a river and swam far away, no listening to anybody. She turned at the fork and splashed everybody in the face.

A splash burned Z's face. If that mermaid left, it's better for him. He set out a distortion, making rocks cave into the river. "Now she wont come back!" he said.

1,853 posts

purgatory • 25 June 2017 at 1:52 PM

@popcornflakes
@lightningpaws
@nightmaremoon12
@togepi360
@panda9983
@ammolite

Dex looked at the chaos around him. "Urr... I'm getting a head-ache from all of this..." he murmured. If he was u=in werewolf form right now, he's probably kill everyone. Actually, nah. He's not that evil.

A splash of water hit Dex in the face, soaking him. "Ugh! What is with everyone?!" he hissed. He's growing quite tired of this flummery. He's quite close to snapping/

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 25 June 2017 at 2:59 PM

@popcornflakes
@lightningpaws
@nightmaremoon12
@togepi360
@panda9983
@ammolite

Merely sighed. "Okay, listen up, people!" She said, clapping. "We don't have time for this! Can we just save to Mermaid world first? I heard it is drying up."

Jordon smirked. "Y'know, sister. I haven't seen the smart side of you."

Merely turned around and shot a icy glare at him. "Be quiet, Jordon..." She looked at the others. "Please...?

1,853 posts

purgatory • 25 June 2017 at 3:06 PM

@popcornflakes
@lightningpaws
@nightmaremoon12
@togepi360
@panda9983
@ammolite

"Are we getting anything out of this?" Dex replied, turning to Merely while raising an eyebrow,

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 25 June 2017 at 3:26 PM

@popcornflakes
@lightningpaws
@nightmaremoon12
@togepi360
@panda9983
@ammolite

Merely glanced over at him and her eyes twitched. "Of course," she said. "Haven't you read any books about these portals?" She said, impatiently, and rolling her eyes. "Anyway, we'll save these worlds and bring everything back to normal... and YOU know how to do it, right?" She looked at Dex and smirked.

Deleted • 25 June 2017 at 3:31 PM

@popcornflakes
@lightningpaws
@nightmaremoon12
@togepi360 XD
@panda9983
@ammolite

Z stared in suprise. "By the time you say we should help mermaids, a mermaid is gone." he looked over at the river-bloc an clawed it up. "I am not getting wet though."

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 25 June 2017 at 3:36 PM

@popcornflakes
@lightningpaws
@nightmaremoon12
@togepi360
@panda9983
@ammolite

Merely looked at him in disbelief. "Are you serious absolute stranger! You care about getting WET instead of saving the, technically, THE WORLD??!!"

Deleted • 25 June 2017 at 3:40 PM

@popcornflakes
@lightningpaws
@nightmaremoon12
@togepi360
@panda9983
@ammolite

Z stared back. "Do you even know what I am?! I am a LAND dragon. I can't swim, and water makes me weak!" he sighed. "Fiiinnnneeee."

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 25 June 2017 at 5:17 PM

@popcornflakes
@lightningpaws
@nightmaremoon12
@togepi360
@panda9983
@ammolite

"It's okay," Merely winked and puts up her index finger. "I can create a rocky platform for you. I got your back."

Jordon sneaks up behind Merely and says, "Huh, I think you've found your future boyfriend."

Merely turned around and frowned.

Deleted • 25 June 2017 at 5:26 PM

@popcornflakes
@lightningpaws
@nightmaremoon12
@togepi360
@panda9983
@ammolite

Z turned to Jordon. She just wants to help out! What's your deal about who's her boyfriend, huh? Paiwi sneered at what was happening. "Are you boyfriend and girlfriend?"

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 25 June 2017 at 7:52 PM

@togepi360 @popcornflakes @togepi360 @panda9983 @ammolite
(Notice in advance that I'll be heading to the Philippines at July 1, so I might be less active.)

Alice glared at Dex. "Sorry, I'm with Amara."
She then glared at Z. "What kind of dragon are you supposed to be, because if you can fly, then I don't see any problem."

"Probably a Drake," Amara giggled, "but I doubt he'd be an Amphitere. They are just long worms with wings."

"Maybe I should go to that mermaid who just left." Alice decided. She glared at the rest of the group. "For once, can't you just cooperate and stop thinking about yourselves? Most of you guys are the reason why she decided to leave, because you're all full of yourself." She then turned to Amara. "Stay here, I'll go after her."

Alice then ran towards the river, and followed the way that Ocena had went. "Wait up!" She exclaimed. "Everybody is just full of themselves! Come back!"

"Well," Amara said, "Alice, from what I know about her, she's always filled with the truth, and you know what they say about the truth. The truth can truly hurt!" She giggled, before moving a bit away from the group. "In fact, we should just cut to the chase and save the mermaid world, right now! Just for good ol' Alice!"

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 25 June 2017 at 8:00 PM

@popcornflakes
@lightningpaws
@nightmaremoon12
@togepi360
@panda9983
@ammolite

(IT'S OKAY, THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME KNOW.)

Jordon looks up and chuckles. "You guys are good together, though."

Merely then looks at Amara and frowned. "I've have gathered that you have done nothing but talking to that girl. Are you even helping us save the mermaid world?! It'll dry up soon if we don't hurry."

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 25 June 2017 at 8:35 PM

@togepi360 @popcornflakes @togepi360 @panda9983 @ammolite

"Of course!" Amara yelled out. "What are we waiting for then? Get inside the portal so we can save at least one world! All the cool mermaids are waiting, and I really wanna save 'em all!" Amara takes a step closer to the portal, before looking at the rest.
"Well, what are you waiting for, next Friday 13th? These mermaids aren't going to save themselves! By the time we all decide to head in the portal, they'll all be fish sticks, so let's go!"

Deleted • 25 June 2017 at 9:30 PM

@popcornflakes
@lightningpaws
@nightmaremoon12
@togepi360
@panda9983
@ammolite

Z glared back to Alice. Then he looked at Amara. "Okay. I don't like fish sticks anyways." He pushed Amara in then jumped in himself. "Okay, this is not very wet."