What song are you thinking about right now?

in Forum Games

Male
666 posts

     

veritaspunk • 1 day ago

Defender by Outskrts

579 posts

     

pathogenia • 1 day ago

Okay I've been obsessed with Shake the Disease by Depeche Mode the past few days....

Agender
96 posts

     

dagda • 1 day ago

^ Shake the Disease is one of my favorite songs I love it to bits... I've been listening to a lot of nightcore lately so currently My Heart Goes Nana is playing in my head

Demigirl
323 posts

     

merit • 1 day ago

Chains of Love by Charli xcx

Male
666 posts

     

veritaspunk • 23 hours ago

Runnin' by Sons of Legion

786 posts

     

gngdia • 8 hours ago

I have finally watched the viral IDL Choreography from 1Million Dance Studio and now Judas by Lady Gaga is stuck in my head

Female
394 posts

     

minervaandmars • 5 hours ago

Found What I've Been Looking For - Tom Grennan

Female
4,338 posts

     

heatherm19 • 5 hours ago

the Dragon Tales theme song

Reply