WHO WANTS THE ONNY TO COME BACK???!!!

in Chit-Chat

Yes or No? (out of curiosity)

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 5 July 2017 at 8:56 PM

@element
I wish I could do that. I've tried x'D

Maybe, though it's not just me I'm sad about not getting things they want. Little easier for me since I do have some older critters to trade and CC to buy critters older players that were on hiatus/had quit missed. I buy at least one of each of the current CCs to trade later for more CC or to trade now in offer for one of the 5 critters on my wish list

Non-binary
1,178 posts

cynt5100 • 6 July 2017 at 1:21 PM

There are a LOT more positive responses than I was expecting guys! Way to keep it civil and not try to actually put a curse on my and my family for the next 7 generations! ( @luv knows what I mean) (not to bring up any bad blood) I'm actually pleasantly surprised about this!

My perspective was always that due to the way the egg cave economy works, everything that is older than say 3 years is suddenly unobtainable by the newer users without extreme over-offers. It's simply not fair that a whole group of people won't be able to get what they want! If they did a re-release, I think it would even things out quite a bit, BUT it would have to be made fair somehow.

You all have really wonderful ideas! I'm considered an older user by today's standards, and I would not be angry at all if they re-released some of the rarer creatures I have. In fact, I'd be delighted! More users get to have what they really want. Isn't that good for everyone?

105 posts

maleficent • 12 July 2017 at 12:00 AM

Was here with the re-release of the roo, foo, etc and thought it was fantastic. Just as many people were happy about as those that weren't. Yet the complainers won?? Never understood that rationale.

Been here since 15 April 2010 with my former main that I sitll log onto 😊 The economy is stagnant for the most part. It's boring here and something needs to be done to liven it up. I'm not talking about the usual yearly stuff either. Yes. I know they mentioned with the new updated site stuff will happen but still bored waiting. All game sites re-release in some form or fashion cause it's good business sense. At least the ones I have participated on. The idea of values.. oh but they will go down... but let's forget we all have to pay those high vaules too. Yes, not every one will be happy but that is life.

I used to spend and trade for CC creatures all the time up till 2014ish now for myself that is a rariety cause honestly with a few..very few exceptions and some I don't agree with...the value does not meet the demand. Now your thinking oh she is stating her ideas about values. Yes, mine that I articulate to give a point to my participating on here. Without stating them in CC tho or naming creatures 😊

Also other sites try to help with inflation when they see it gets to the point of madness it has on here.

Not every one on here with rare creatures worked for them as well. I have to laugh at the work concept for a plausible argument. It's not work. It's called wasting time. Many who were against it earned well by friending up to the right peope, constantly pestering them, using sob stories etc. Yes many do still...or used too when more were actively trading.... get them legitmate way but just as many do/did not.

My motto I have always repeated for this is to never trade more then your willing to lose. It's no one decision but your own and should not be a basis for not re-releasing.

While I'm all for re-releasing I would like to keep names unique. Keeps Egg Cave special imo. One thing I get excited for still when I find one up for grabs or trade for one.

No, I will not respond if pinged or mailed about it. Just giving my opinion and don't care to get on the merry-go-round debate.