Animal War Role-Play (Sign Ups)

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 9 July 2017 at 8:09 PM

A long time ago, animal lived peacefully. But, nowadays, a new species rules. The dragons. Certain animals were blessed with powers so they can win the animal war. Who's side are you on?

Here's how they lived.
The cats live in clans.
The dogs live in packs.
The rabbits live in tribes.
The birds live alone.
And dragons live as...
Dragons.

Rules
No swearing
No mating
No more than 10 characters
No secret mates
No killing unless other player's inactive/okay.

And, please be active. Even if life is crazy, just try. If you aren't going to be active for a long time, you characters will be ignored if you say so. If you quit, your character (s) will die.

The Animals
Cats are smart creatures who hate the dogs. They live in tree-clans and care for each other. This is like a normal Warriors clan.

Dogs are less smart than the cats, but are better fighters. They live in packs, but aren't like most packs. They ditch any dogs with less potential to be taken in by a bird. They don't have any omegas or elders. Besides this, they are a normal pack.

Rabbits live in cave-tribes. Their tribes are very strong, with a different job for each induvidual. They have a leader/healer, fighters, fetchers, wise-ones, and bunnies.

Bird live apart from other birds, but they take in one other animal, most birds have dog partners.

Dragons live any way they want to live, but they all share one common goal. To destroy all other animals. PS: Dragons can live longer than the other animals in this RP, up to 1500 years.

Form
Name:
Nickname:
Species:
Power:
Looks:
Personality:
Mate:
Kin:
Other:

What Not To Do XD
(Just please don't copy this.)
Name: Tsbkg
Nickname: Dgusekhjfzh
Species: Dirt
Power: Something
Looks: Yskdjn Dirt fgvncsbl
Personality: dfskjudh x
Mate: fsjhdshxjh
Kin: gfdehfsdnj
Other: gfkfeghkfhgs

Mine

Name: BlackCloud
Nickname: Night
Species: Dragon
Power: Control the weather.
Looks: A scaly black dragon with gray patches and shaded blue wings. Has swirled spikes on his tail
Personality: Stubborn, like any other dragon. He is your "nice" dragon if you can call any dragon "nice"
Mate: None
Kin: None
Other: None

Player & Characters
Cats
Leader: Leafstar (Leafswirl)
Deputy:
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Kits:
Queens:
Elders:

Dragons
- BlackCloud (Night)

Togepi:
- BlackCloud

Iris:
- Leafstar

Pings (SO SORRY)
@iris1929578
@little_moose
@popcornflakes
@lightningpaws

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 9 July 2017 at 8:20 PM

I'll have one of all the animals.

Name: Leafstar (Leafswirl)
Nickname: Leafy, Starstar, Swirly (only allowed for close friends)
Species: cat
Power: control leaves
Looks: ginger fur with a white spot on an eye and blue eyes
Personality: usually bouncy and joyful, can speak VERY fast, and gets mad at you when you offend her or her friends
Mate: you may ask, or I'll make another cat 😊
Kin: none YET
Other: likes swimming and is like a squirrel in trees

@togepi360

You have WAY too many RPs.

Deleted • 9 July 2017 at 8:22 PM

@iris1929578

Accepted!

(Yes, I know. I don't even know how I keep track of them all.)

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 9 July 2017 at 8:25 PM

@togepi360

Awesome brain? Duper mind? Great memory? Dunno. 😋

SO sorry!
@doyoueverwonder
@wolfkit
@monsterprincess33

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 15 July 2017 at 6:08 PM

Name: Moonuh
Nickname: Moonface
Species: Barn owl
Power: To guild light down onto the planet anyway she wants it to, and she can move the stars.
Looks: Is pure white with grey talons, and brown, grey, and white feathers that seem to cause an illusion that their is a cat body leading up to her face.
Personality: Is rather clumsy, and is fascinated by other animals and their way of life. if she was on her own for a day with 20 other birds and animals she probably would be the first to die.
Kin: Night
Other: she usually keeps things to herself, after she was taunted by the other owls, and she still is, but she lives with her brother.

Name: Night
Nickname: The Shadow
Species: Barn owl
Power: to turn off lights, including The stars, moon, sun, and fire.
Looks: is black all over, but have some red-ish, orange-ish color mixed in to it with deadly talons.
Personality: even though he doesn't mean to be he is really grumpy and likes to play cruel jokes on the animals.
Kin: Moon
Other: he made sure he was feared when he was young and he isn't one to mess around with either, yet he was kind-hearted enough to protect his little sister, and to make sure she wasn't taunted, or dying.

here is a picture:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/10/10/article-0-02F775D800000578-358_468x332.jpg

Deleted • 15 July 2017 at 7:26 PM

@wolfkit

Accepted! Will add later, okay?

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 17 July 2017 at 7:31 PM

here's some more 😊

Name: Flame
Nickname: Claw
Species: Eagle
Power: to light things on fire.
Looks: He's your average bald eagle accept that he has some red on his tail feathers.
Personality: He seems very menacing at first, but in reality he's just a big jerk to scared to stand up for himself or anyone.
Kin: Freeze
Other: He is best buddies with Night.

Name: Freeze
Nickname: Talon (if he is with his brother they are often called The Frozen Fire Brothers)
Species: Bald eagle
Power: To freeze anything
Looks: Looks like a bald eagle just like his brother accept he has blue on his tail feathers
Personality: He is more smarter then his other brother yet, He was always meant to be a follower and he would lose anytime against his brother.
Kin: Flame
Other: He is also good friends with Night.

Deleted • 17 July 2017 at 7:39 PM

@wolfkit

Accepted!

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 9 August 2017 at 2:17 PM

@neko-sama do you think we could start soon?