[October] Wicket: A Candle :3

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

What do you think?

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 8 August 2017 at 11:31 PM

I actually design t-shirts, so I thought I'd give this creature suggestion thing a shot. πŸ˜‰

Design: https://imagebin.ca/v/3WF08TJBtDnY

Egg: Wicket eggs are fairly new to science and so not much is known about them. This is due partially to the fact that their eggs aren't made of solid matter. The closest comparison that scientists have made, is that they resemble a flame on the end of a match. The eggs are hard to hold, because your hand would pass right through. If you do manage to find a way to obtain a Wicket egg, keep a careful eye on it, for it may fly away.

Creature: Once hatched, Wicket's are partially solid. They are made up of a small, round core of ice that is constantly lit on fire. How the ice core doesn't melt, is still a mystery. In later stages, the Wicket has small wings that allow it to float around in the air. Note to anyone with a Wicket: If a Wicket is touched, you will feel a weird sensation of both hot and cold at the same time, and it is still undetermined if it is safe to do so.

Any feedback would be much appreciated 😸
#creaturesuggestion #Wicket

Pings:
@sheepfox
@i_love_cats4567

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 8 August 2017 at 11:45 PM

@sodabearjess Really neat. I like it.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 9 August 2017 at 12:03 AM

@sodabearjess so cute!πŸ˜ƒ like it😊

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 9 August 2017 at 6:55 PM

@wigglytuff @srx2002
Thanks πŸ˜ƒ ❀️

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 14 August 2017 at 3:31 PM

@sodabearjess congrats! We've picked this design to appear as a October 2017 creature. YAY! Stay tuned. ❀️

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 14 August 2017 at 4:18 PM

OMG... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ I can't believe this is going to happen.. I have no words πŸ˜ƒ

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 14 August 2017 at 9:37 PM

@sodabearjess

Congrats!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 14 August 2017 at 10:57 PM

@prairie Thanks!

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 14 October 2017 at 2:32 PM

I love it! 'v'
Kinda disappointed with the modified egg cave look, though. I don't think it should be a cash shop creature

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 14 October 2017 at 2:32 PM

I love it! 'v'
Kinda disappointed with the modified egg cave look, though. I don't think it should be a cash shop creature