SPECIAL! [Feburary creature suggestion][The Ploofball][Heart themed]

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Deleted • 19 September 2017 at 7:29 AM

Hiya! βœͺ

I've created creature suggestion for Feburary! It's called the Ploofball, and please help support it! Thank you! 😊 It's heart themed. 😊 Please help get it known by pings! 😊 Thanks

Here is the image:
http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/abubblegum/media/IMG_1302_zps89odzlqs.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Hope the link works... 😊 Thanks! 😊

Here is the Archive entry:

The Ploofball

Dates: February 1 - February 28, 2018
Obtained from: Cash Shop Park
Height: 0.1m
Weight: 3 kg
Habitat: Forest

About the Ploofball Egg:
Found nestling high in the branches in the forest, Ploofball eggs are left there by Postorks, who deliver Ploofball babies as well as mail. Fluffy with light rainbow fur and two pink hearts engraved in the middle, Ploofball eggs let out a pinkish glow.

About the Ploofball creature
Once hatched, Ploofball creatures grow quickly, maturing within a week,. Lovable and trusting, these creatures bounce around. Their breath is let out in small puffs of heart shaped smoke that, when thoughed, can harden itno Valentine’s candy. Easy to find, cute, and able to create candy, instead of buying your love a box of chocolates for valentine’s day, why not get them a Ploofball instead? Ploofballs survive on a candy diet, which they can create, and are easy to take care of. They live in clusters, and snuggle up to one another, so if you decide to adopt one, you’d better get five to keep it company!

Thank you so much for reading, I really hope you love it! 😊 If you think I should change something, just let me know! 😊 My other Creature Suggestions

P.S. Thank you so much for making the Rainbear a reality! 😊 I am happy happy happy! 😊

Some pings:
@milano
@xxbritxx24
@rl203827
@hxhx2006
@icesparkle22
@immortalraven
@cala
@mairbear
@lucas
@marner
@mainecoonie
@foxbit
@ufo
@thedarkarcher
@cherrycheshire

Sorry if you don't like pings, guys! 😊

#creaturesuggestion

Female
538 posts

cala • 19 September 2017 at 7:44 AM

No worries about the ping.I tried the link, but all I got was the 3rd part sharing stuff grrr

Deleted • 19 September 2017 at 7:46 AM

@audrey same as @cala...maybe try imgur?

Deleted • 19 September 2017 at 7:49 AM

@audrey
Can you check my creature suggestion out? The Fioni?
P.S Soz, the link wouldn't work! Try Deviantart 😊 Hope that helps

Deleted • 19 September 2017 at 8:16 AM

@audrey

The link worked for me! 😊 Cute, very cute, but I think there should be more variety between the stages? It's really good! πŸ˜ƒ Congrats on the Rainbear πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 19 September 2017 at 8:18 AM

@cala

@xxbritxx24

@hxhx2006

Oh, I'll try other sites, thanks! 😊

Male
472 posts

lucas • 19 September 2017 at 3:28 PM

@audrey

It's cute!

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 19 September 2017 at 11:41 PM

@audrey
Sorry, but nothing is showing up for me. Please re-ping me when (or if) you try to upload the image on a different website 😊

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 1 October 2017 at 8:00 AM

@audrey the Ploofball is adorable and so fluffy πŸ˜ƒ I really like it ❀️