Battle of the Clans {A Warrior RP} Sign Up!

in Roleplaying

Am I missing something?

2,892 posts

skymoare • 6 October 2017 at 3:27 PM

Hey guys! Welcome come to "Battle of the Clans" I case you are really confused, Let me explain......

Once there was a cat named Bloodfang of Stormclan, he tried to kill the leader, Wavestar, in order to make his brother leader. He failed and was banished from Stormclan, and the other 2 clans, Streamclan and Gustclan. Bloodfang wanted revenge, so he created his own clan, Deathclan, gathering cats, powerful cats. Bloodfang also changed his name to Blood, since he was no longer a warrior. Now he is planning on attacking the clans............

Stormclan:

Stormclan camp is located on a tall rocky hill, similar to a mountain, but smaller. The dens are caved into the hill/mountain after thousands of storms. Many rivers surround Stromclan, water is very plentiful and fish are common prey. North of Stormclan camp is a waterfall surronding the water fall is a forest. Many cats hunt there as well. South of Stormclan territory, is the Twolegs, also a place where Deathclan lurks.

Deathclan:

Deathclan camp is located in marshes not far from the Twolegs. A tunnel was dug by the Twolegs for mining. The cats though found that the tunnel leads to the Twolegs' homes. Cats of Deathclan often steal food, or dig in the garbage, or attack other cats for their food. Deathclan cats, like Stormclan, also lives in caves. The caves are, also, natural formed.

Rule!
1. No foul language
2. Have fun!
Rules may change

Apprentices! You may choose your mentors or put 'mentor: open' in the 'other', which means anyone can be your mentor.

If you don't have time right now, don't worry, tell me which role you want and I will reserve it.

Name:
Clan:
Personality:
Description:
Kin:
Backstory(recommended but optional):
Crush/Mate:
Kits:
Other:

Stormclan
Leader: Wolfstar- @lazyanon

Deputy: Blazeheart- @valleries1

Medicine Cat:
Wingpelt- @lazyanon

Warriors:
Robinstorm- @iiroleplayii
Bonefur (spy)- @iiroleplayii
Nightwing- @lazyanon
Grasswhisker- @lazyanon
Jadestone- @iris1929578 .
Echofur- @wolfspike23
Firewind- @valleries1
Boulderheart- @lazyanon

Apprentices: Shadowpaw (mentor: Jadestone)

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Deathclan
Leader: Blood- @valleries1

Deputy: Eagle- @iris1929578

Followers:
Darkclaim- @valleries1
Galaxy- @neko-sama
Flower- @iiroleplayii
Bonefur (spy in Stormclan)- @iiroleplayii
Leaf- @iris1929578
Viperkit- @iris1929578
Blazeheart (spy in Stormclan)- @valleries1
Sunshine- @lazyanon
Valorkit- @lazyanon
Darkkit- @lazyanon
Shatteredkit- @lazyanon

Rouge:
Nightshade- @valleries1

Name: Shadowpaw (Shadownight)
Description: ink black fur, sharp claw, rather skinny cat, amber eyes
Personality: bold
Kin: Nightshade (brother), Darkclaim (brother)
Backstory: A flood separated he and his brother Nightshade and Darkclaim. Shadowpaw grew up to become a warrior in Stormclan, and his brothers grew up as rouges. Darkclaim joins a group of cats, enemies of the Clans. While Nightshade lives along.
Crush/Mate: none yet (anyone welcome to make him a mate)
Kits: none

Name: Nightshade
Description: Night black fur, he is a skinny cat with sharp claws, he always seems to have a fire burning in his eyes
Personality: Brave, loves adventures
Kin: Shadowpaw (brother), Darkclaim (brother)
Backstory: A flood separated Nightshade and Darkclaim from there family the day they became apprentices. Nightshade became a rouge, while Darkclaim joined an evil cat named Blood, leader of Deathclan, enemies of the Clans
Crush/Mate: none yet

Name: Darkclaim
Description: black cat with grey fur at the tip of his tail, amber eyes
Personality: evil, no mercy
Kin: Nightshade (brother) Shadowpaw (brother)
Backstory: Separated from Stormclan by a flood, Darkclaim blamed Starclan for the cause. He ran from Nightshade, who got separated with him, and met Blood an evil cat, who Darkclaim admired.
Crush/Mate: none

Name: Blood
Description: black cat with a patch of fur shaped like a raging fire around his eyes, blood red eyes filled with hate
Personality: dark, evil, no mercy, kill first ask questions later
Kin: none
Backstory: Blood was born in Stormclan, when he tried to kill Wavestar, he was banished from the Clans. Blood seeks revenge on the clans.
Crush/Mate: none

Name: Bluelight
Description: White she-cat with grey patches of fur, at the tip of her tail is a hint of blue, blue eyes
Personality: generous, likes to pick fights
Kin: all dead
Backstory: Her father died before she was born, Bluelight had no siblings, and her mother died a day after Bluelight's birth. Bluelight grew up loyal to Streamclan, knowing that she only has one home.
Kits: none yet

Name: Blazeheart
Clan: Stormclan
Personality: loyal, always questions orders
Description: gray cat, with a patch of black fur around his left eye
Kin: none (alive)
Backstory(recommended but optional): Many cats question about Blazeheart's loyalty. Before Blood's exile, he was a close friend to Blood. He helped Blood plot against the formal leader of Stormclan, Wavestar. When the other cats found out about Blazeheart, he lied and said that Blood forced him to. So Blazeheart had permission to stay in Stormclan. Secretly, Blazeheart and Blood plotted it out, if Blood got exiled, then Blazeheart will stay and spy.
Crush/Mate: Leaf (crush)
Other:

Deleted • 6 October 2017 at 8:49 PM

@valleries1
Name: Jayspirit
Clan: Streamclan
Personality: Calm, funny, friendly
Description: Light gray tabby with green eyes and many white stripes
Kin: Galaxy, rest died of greencough
Backstory(recommended but optional): During a tough winter when she was an apprentice, she got greencough, and spread it to the rest of her family, her being the only one to survive
Crush/Mate: Brightspirit
Kits: None yet
Other: He used to be in love with Bluelight until he realized that Brightspirit was the one with feelings for him.

Name: Brightspirit
Clan: Streamclan
Personality: Stubborn, usually kind and cheerful
Description: Pure white she-cat with green eyes
Kin: None, died of age, was only kit
Backstory(recommended but optional): When she was just a new warrior, she was mooning over Jayspirit, who was mooning over Bluelight. She spread embarrasing news about him so he would only take her.
Crush/Mate: Jayspirit
Kits: Swiftkit
Other: None

Name: Galaxy
Clan: Deathclan
Personality: Stubborn, rude, seeks revenge
Description: Pure black lean muscular tom with gray patches and green eyes
Kin: Jayspirit
Backstory(recommended but optional): He was in Streamclan with Jayspirit until he got jealous because everyone said Jayspirit was better. He got furious and tried to kill Jayspirit, but instead got banned from Streamclan and joined Deathclan
Crush/Mate: None
Kits: None
Other: He still hates Jayspirit, the only reason he joined is about him.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 9 October 2017 at 8:16 PM

@neko-sama

sorry for the late reply, accepted

maybe a few more people than we can start!

Female
10 posts

tavik • 11 October 2017 at 4:05 PM

Name: Willowbrook
Clan: Gustclan
Personality: Willowbrook is a stoic and calm tom who doesn't take anything from anyone, he can be a bit cold and may seem heartless but he's not. Deep down Willowbrook is a gentle giant, always making time for the kits and apprentices, either playing with them when he's not busy or teaching them new skills.
Description: Willowbrook is a broad shouldered tom with a thick, yet short gray coat splashed with cream patches. he has cold yellow eyes.
Kin: Mothsting: sister, open (2 more siblings)
Backstory(recommended but optional): Willowbrook was born and raised in a litter of four to two brave warriors of Gustclan, he was trained by a thick-headed she-cat named Minnowtail who always saw the best in him, but halfway through his moons of training Minnowtail died in a skirmish, thetc leader quickly appointed Willowbrook a new mentor, this one less experienced but Willowbrook made due with what he got, he listened and respected his mentor until he was named a Warrior, later on becoming Deputy.
Crush/Mate: Open/Looking
Kits: Wants
Other: Nope

Name: Mothsting
Personality: Mothsting is a quiet and easily frightened she-cat who tends to stick close to those she's comfortable with, which is very few. she can be extremely sweet yet mean at the same time, she does have a short temper but has been working hard to keep it under control.
Description: Mothsting is a small, semi-fluffy she-cat with a silky honey-colored pelt, she has darker tabby markings with a white underbelly and toes. she has soft heather-blue eyes.
Kin: Willowbrook: brother, open (2 more siblings)
Backstory(recommended but optional): Mothsting was born in a litter of four in Gustclan, she trained well and was soon made a warrior beside her siblings.
Crush/Mate: Looking/Wants
Kits: Wants
Other: would it be alright if Mothsting developed feelings for Darkclaim?

2,892 posts

skymoare • 11 October 2017 at 4:42 PM

@tavik

Accepted! and it's fine with me!

Deleted • 13 October 2017 at 3:35 PM

If I'm not accepted, I'll just make another form. So here it goes...

Name: Silver-dawn
Clan: Stream-clan
Personality: Kind, mysterious, can be social but very helpful
Description: Has pure white fur and has a scar on her left eye.
Kin: None thats alive. River-dawn (Mom, dead) Stone-paw (Dad,dead)
Other: Only child

2,892 posts

skymoare • 13 October 2017 at 3:42 PM

@wolfspike23

Accepted, though do you mind if the name is Silverdawn?

Deleted • 13 October 2017 at 3:44 PM

I don't mind at all. I just put the hyphen because my laptop would have corrected it.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 13 October 2017 at 3:51 PM

@wolfspike23

understood, adding

Deleted • 15 October 2017 at 7:44 PM

@valleries1
Formerly neko-sama. 😊

Name: Wolfheart
Personality: Stubborn, quick to fight
Description: Silky gray tom with a puffy tail and orange eyes
Kin: None
Backstory(recommended but optional): Born outside the clan, Wolfheart never understood some clan things. He often got himself in trouble, and it was sheer accident that he got to stay.
Other: None

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 19 November 2017 at 4:52 PM

Name: Nightwing
Clan: Stromclan
Personally:blunt oh so blunt. Doesn't like unneeded fighting.
Description: a pure sleek black She-cat with green eyes. Very thin and lean. Has a scar on her right side of her neck.
Kin: Wingpelt of Stromclan
Backstory: clan raised and born and as a kit she got stuck in trees a lot. And as an apprentice got into a fight with a fox and got a scar on the side of her neck from it
Crush/Mate: ha ha ha no.
Kits: no.
Other: if she can avoid climbing trees she will do it. Can be persuaded to switch clan if the reason is good enough overall.

Name: Wingpelt
Clan:Stromclan
Personally:forgetful and kind but not stupid. Act like that several times around her on purpose and you will get clawed. Also a bit stubborn.
Description:big,fluffy,and soft all over and has white fur and amber eyes.
Kin:Nightwing
Backstory: always wanted to help hurt or sick cats especially after her sister got hurt from the fox attack.
Crush/Mate:none
Kits:none
Other: nope! I think I'm good.

Deleted • 21 January 2018 at 12:26 PM

when are we starting?

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 21 January 2018 at 12:29 PM

i forgot this existed. 0-o

2,892 posts

skymoare • 21 January 2018 at 3:50 PM

@wolfspike23 @lazyanon

I am trying to get more people to join.

Cis Female
125 posts

iiroleplayii • 25 January 2018 at 2:42 PM

@valleries1 in my experience, its very difficult to get enough people with enough characters to do a RP with more then 2 clans. I would suggest maybe making it just into StormClan and BloodClan, but its totally up to you, but if ya do make it two clans, i'll join ^-^

2,892 posts

skymoare • 25 January 2018 at 4:17 PM

@lazyanon @wolfspike23 @wolfboy

I think agree with @iiroleplayii please re-choose side for you character(s), Stormclan or Deathclan.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 25 January 2018 at 6:45 PM

@valleries1 my characters are all ready in stromclan

Cis Female
125 posts

iiroleplayii • 25 January 2018 at 9:35 PM

@valleries1

Name: Flower (Formerly Flowermilk)
Clan: DeathClan
Personality: air-headed, bratty, likes to play innocent, bossy.
Description: A golden she-cat with white chest fur, red-brown eyes
Kin: Robinstorm
Backstory(recommended but optional): Always since she was an apprentice was head over heels in love with Blood, like an infatuation. When he was banished, she left with him, wanting to be where ever he was.
Crush/Mate: Crush on Blood
Kits: N/A
Other: Its mentally unstable, would do anything for Blood

Name: Robinstorm
Clan: StormClan
Personality: Tough, stubborn, but very caring about her clanmates.
Description: Tabby and grey she-cat with red-brown eyes just like her sister
Kin: Flower
Backstory(recommended but optional): Grew up living a normal clan life, but was always annoyed by her sister who seemed more interested in romance then anything else, and was filled with rage once her sister left the clan to be with Blood
Crush/Mate: @wolfboy if its okay with you, could her and Wolfheart be good friends, and maybe develop into more later on?
Kits: N/A
Other: N/A

Name: Bonefur
Personality: Cold, silent, not very talkative, aggressive.
Description: White tom with black hind paws, black lining around eyes, and a black tail tip (examples here- https://toyhou.se/1208045.bonefur )
Kin: Dead
Backstory(recommended but optional): His mother died giving birth, and his father hated him for it, naming him Bonekit cause he meant nothing more then a bone to him. He had no one to help raise him and the hate of his father drove him to kill his father. The clan never found out because they thought Bonepaw's father had run away. Bonefur now hates the clan for doing nothing to help raise him or to protect him from his fathers hate. He is a secret ally to DeathClan, and gives them information from within StormClan.
Crush/Mate: N/A
Kits:N/A
Other: Secret ally for DeathClan

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 26 January 2018 at 12:35 AM

@valleries1

Can I reserve deputy of DeathClan? Don’t have time right now...

2,892 posts

skymoare • 26 January 2018 at 9:30 AM

@iris1929578

ok

@iiroleplayii

adding

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 26 January 2018 at 6:51 PM

@valleries1

Name: Eagle (used to be Eaglewing)
Clan: DeathClan
Personality: Strict, battle hungry, great warrior, but also may be kind
Description: brown with yellow eyes and a white tail and paws
Kin: Leaf (Leafswirl)
Backstory(recommended but optional): used to live happily in StormClan. When Blood got exiled, he was a friend and supporter, so he followed him. Now is deputy of DeathClan.
Crush/Mate: none (open tho)
Other: Good hunter and warrior, but isn’t very good at strategy. Leaves that to Leafswirl.

Name: Leaf
Clan: DeathClan (is planning on escaping)
Personality: nice and bubbly, unlike other cats in Clan, and very smart but not very good warrior. Planning usually goes to her.
Description: ginger cat with green eyes, white tip of tail, paws, and spot on right eye.
Kin: Eagle
Backstory(recommended but optional): went with her brother Eaglewing and Blood, but doesn’t really like it there. Wants to join StormClan again.
Crush/Mate: open
Other: Likes the taste of squirrel. Good hunter.

More might come...

2,892 posts

skymoare • 27 January 2018 at 3:12 PM

@iris1929578

adding

@wolfboy @tavik @wolfspike23 @lazyanon @iiroleplayii @iris1929578

Ok guys RP will start when we have a Leader for Stormclan!

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 January 2018 at 3:56 PM

@valleries1
Name: WolfStar
Clan:StormClan
Personality: A bit though but understanding. Wants the best for his clan.
Description: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/60/34/d4/6034d405ca86517845147c3512a89e9a--blue-grey-dark-blue.jpg
Kin:Grasswhisker.
Backstory(recommended but optional): Clan born.
Crush/Mate:Sunshine
Kits: yes
Other:Has 8 out of 9 lives left
==============
Name:Grasswhisker
Clan:StormClan
Personality: energetic and very optimistic.
Description:http://s3.amazonaws.com/photo.goodreads.com/photos/1343234875p8/543264.jpg
Kin:Wolfstar
Backstory(recommended but optional):Clan born
Crush/Mate: Has a crush on nightwing.
Kits:none
Other:

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 27 January 2018 at 7:04 PM

@valleries1

Name: Jadestone
Clan: StormClam
Personality: funny and active, a huge chatterbox, but not too smart.
Description: https://i.pinimg.com/236x/29/52/5e/29525e2709c601ce5416435f8c366190--jade-cat-face.jpg with darker green eyes
Kin: Leaf and Eagle, doesn’t know
Backstory(recommended but optional): born into StormClan with Leaf and Eagle, but was separated from them when she was a kit by a fox (3 moons old). A cat found her and took her in. Warriors found her and returned her, but at that time she was the age of a young warrior and Eagle and Leaf has already left.
Crush/Mate: open
Other: feels like Eagle and Leaf look a bit like her but doesn’t care, mentor of Shadowpaw

2,892 posts

skymoare • 27 January 2018 at 7:10 PM

@iris1929578

adding...

@wolfboy @tavik @wolfspike23 @lazyanon @iiroleplayii @iris1929578

ok guys. Who wants to start?

https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/68293

Deleted • 27 January 2018 at 7:35 PM

@valeries1 can I change Silverdawn's name to Echofur pls? If not, I'm ok with it.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 27 January 2018 at 7:51 PM

What you think?

Name: Firewind
Clan: Stormclan
Personality: cold-heart, grumpy, shy
Description: ginger she-cat with a orange (ember; whatever you call it) front- right-paw. Ember eyes
Kin: none alive
Backstory(recommended but optional): clan born. hates Deathclan ever since Blood killed her mother for interfering with his plans to kill Wavestar. She wanted revenge ever since. She is on Stormclan side, but gets dreams about Deathclan actions (that she doesn't like to share) from cats of the Darkforest.
Other:

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 29 January 2018 at 6:17 PM

@valleries1 great!

2,892 posts

skymoare • 29 January 2018 at 6:18 PM

@lazyanon

thank you!

edit:
Changed it a little

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 29 January 2018 at 8:30 PM

@valleries1
Name: BoulderHeart
Personality: cold, mean, ruthless, grumpy, and sometimes cruel but can straighten out any cat
Description:https://thumb9.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/2745844/577649512/stock-vector-smoke-serengeti-cat-standing-grey-spotted-cat-vector-illustration-isolated-on-white-background-577649512.jpg
Kin: Papertail And honeycomb.
Backstory(recommended but optional): Was found as a kit and was bullied for not being clanborn like the other kits. Was asked to join the dark forest but didn't join.
Crush/Mate: none known
Other: has a bad rap in both clans