sar adopt project (name w.i.p) requests open!

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 12 November 2017 at 7:43 AM

Hello and welcome to sar adopt project or sap for short! (name a w.i.p) our hash tag is #sap

this is a small project to help people achieve sar creatures that they may need. i will buy some sar creatures and i will then list what is available to adopt.

currently to adopt!
taking requests atm please bare with me though im currently the only one donating apart for the one annoymus person who has donated a flub (thanks dear)

rules of adoption!
1. please only adopt if you dont have the species. anyone can adopt no matter how long you have been a member of egg cave.

2. please dont trade the creature i/others have given you as a lot of ec and time has been put into this (Hopefully lol)

3. you are free to change the name, gender, add a star, freeze it whatever you like but please if you are not happy with the gender please let me know first before putting it up in the tc as i may be able to help.

4. if you decide to quit please return it here or give it to someone who does not have the species and will not trade it (Please let me know if you do this)

5. they will be a time gap before you can adopt another sar of 1 month (if that seems fair please let me know)

if you are wanting to donate to this project it will be very appreciated to me and the people achieving the creatures. full credit will be given no matter what you have donated if its a sar or ec/cc to buy some unless you would perfer to remain anonymous!

thank you for reading i hope we can help others achieve some of the sar they have been looking for!

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 12 November 2017 at 4:10 PM

@raindrops thank you so much sweetie for your support on this that means soo much! If you do decide to donate I will give you full credit sweetie I can offer to trade for any ec you have as well! Thanks as well for your trust in me your comment made me happy.

@girlpower1985 thanks sweetie! Any sar creature is welcome along with any ec/cc as well to buy them! I am always willing to offer creatures if you would like to trade instead. Thanks for your support!

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 12 November 2017 at 4:24 PM

I will tell @poptarts to check this out. She wonderful & thinks highly of u also! 😊

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 12 November 2017 at 4:37 PM

@girlpower1985 would you be interested anything @cloud_hoards for it??? Also I'll keep a eye out for any ones for you!

@raindrops thanks sweetie! I think highly of her as well the both of you are amazing friends!

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 12 November 2017 at 5:57 PM

@thedarkarher I donated to ur cause. Named it SARDonationFun. Wanted to name it SARDonationFund but too many letters...lol. Name will get changed im sure anyways. Hope this helps ur fund. 😊

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 13 November 2017 at 1:33 PM

@raindrops thanks sweetie ill change the profile so people know details of here and that you donated it!

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 13 November 2017 at 4:03 PM

Oh I really don't want the credit. U started helping. I just wanted to do something little to help u get going. 😊

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 13 November 2017 at 4:10 PM

@raindrops i added you to the creature but if you really dont want to be their i will just right anonymous just let me know sweetie πŸ˜‹ thank you ill let you know the new home it goes too if you like?

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 13 November 2017 at 4:25 PM

Anonymous is fine. Ur the one that deserves the credit for starting this help for ppl. Ur too kind! My part is just being a side person doing what I can to help ur cause. That's all... 😊

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 13 November 2017 at 4:34 PM

@thedarkarcher hi, could I have a Flub? and this is really great what you are doing I may join once I finish saving up for a freezing potion.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 13 November 2017 at 4:52 PM

@wolfkit here you go! enjoy Trade #881877. thank you that would be amazing

@raindrops so unture this is hopefully a project that anyone can help people with and people can gain thing they love!

Female
432 posts

sylviana • 18 November 2017 at 12:21 AM

@thedarkarcher
May I adopt a calla, please? Thanks for doing this!

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 18 November 2017 at 4:33 AM

@sylviana sure here you go Trade #882382

just bought another calla so they is another female to adopt!

Female
10 posts

queenyuna • 5 December 2017 at 8:43 PM

@thedarkarcher can i have calla please

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 5 December 2017 at 9:09 PM

@thedarkarcher I’m sure this will never happen but if someone’s happens to put a barbat or a glooble up here, can you ping me?

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 10 December 2017 at 7:04 AM

@demogorgon here you go please take care of it! Trade #884410
@queenyuna here you go please take care of it! Trade #884411
@littleblush here you go please take care of it Trade #884412

325 posts

littleblush • 10 December 2017 at 7:18 AM

@thedarkarcher Yay! Thank you so much! I will take care of it don't worry 😊

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 10 December 2017 at 7:19 AM

@littleblush i have faith you will enjoy!

Deleted • 10 December 2017 at 7:24 AM

@thedarkarcher

This is such a great idea!!! I will look out for sar creatures and see which I would like! 😊

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 10 December 2017 at 7:25 AM

@sophiedancerx thanks for your support! i looking forward to hearing from you again when you have decided a sar (may take awhile if its really expensive though ☹️)

Deleted • 10 December 2017 at 7:26 AM

My eye is on a Flub right now 😊 I really like it

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 10 December 2017 at 7:31 AM

@sophiedancerx here you go please take care of it Trade #884414

Deleted • 10 December 2017 at 7:33 AM

@thedarkarcher Thank you sooo much! Don’t worry I will ❀️ ❀️

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 10 December 2017 at 7:37 AM

@sophiedancerx your welcome and im glad you will! ❀️

Deleted • 10 December 2017 at 7:39 AM

@thedarkarcher can I just ask something? You know the creature description you wrote for the Flub? Do I have to keep it there? If I do then I will it’s totally fine 😊

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 10 December 2017 at 7:40 AM

@sophiedancerx you can change it if you like but please just make sure you dont trade it love (i know you wont)

Deleted • 10 December 2017 at 7:42 AM

@thedarkarcher
Cool thanks!!

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 10 December 2017 at 1:41 PM

@thedarkarcher any chance you have a glooble ufa?😊

Female
2,525 posts

dragrawr • 11 December 2017 at 10:13 AM

@thedarkarcher OHMGY gursh yay! ^^ Is there any chance you have a barbat? ;v; ahh thank you so much lovee

Female
140 posts

gryffindor16 • 12 December 2017 at 1:42 AM

@thedarkarcher
Ooooh! Thanks for doing this!
Please ping me if u ever manage to get a female Goolime πŸ˜ƒ Thanks so much!