in User Contests & Giveaways

325 posts

littleblush • 3 December 2017 at 8:33 PM

@dragonii
I would like to join, thanks!
@littleblush-11- blue

1,558 posts

dragonii • 3 December 2017 at 9:09 PM

@wigglytuff Meaning that I would like a you to write a story about how you would open your box.

Example:
I ran down stairs, and under the tree was a red box, it had my name on it. I quickly unwrapped the red box to find a(n) (Insert creature here) egg inside. I said "thank you," under by breath for this amazing Christmas gift.

And it doesn't have to be that detailed you can make it simpler. make it how you would make it. 😊

@littleblush @jackcarson27 Added~

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 3 December 2017 at 9:49 PM

@dragonii ah.😊
Yawning, I wondered why I set my alarm clock so early. I looked outside: snow. I quickly ran downstairs to remember it was Christmas morning. The tree was brightly lit, an assortment of presents. The one labeled Wigglytuff was wrapped in a shiny blue paper. I opened it to find an Arcweom egg. I would take care of it well.

XD that kinda sucked but whatevs

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 4 December 2017 at 12:02 AM

@dragonii so I come home and I’m weary cuz exams and stress and crap and I see a box with scratches on it an I’m scured so I open the box and it’s like a wolf thing with a serial killer with a chainsaw-esque mask and it looks neato. Can’t play fetch though, bounces right off the mask. 4/10.

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 4 December 2017 at 1:48 AM

Is there still time to join?
If so -

@totallynotjoey - 6 - green

I'm not entirely sure if I will have the time to come on on that day so is it okay if you open it for me? Btw, if you open it for me, how many days do I have to get it? Thx so much! XD

Female
656 posts

pamela • 4 December 2017 at 3:32 AM

@dragonii

One day I notice that Areana, my little Trick bat is missing again. Im not really worried about her, cause its pretty usual she sometimes flies away to hunt some candies. Its a bit sad though, cause its the Christmas Eve and me and all my other creatures are just ready to perform our poems and songs to get our presents.

We are almost done with that when Areana flies back in through the open window with a huge green gift box. She was super excited and told me she had met Santa outside. I let her open the gift box and inside of it were sweets for everyone and one cute Green Staga plushie. I let Areana to take the plushie herself in condition she lets all her brothers and sisters to play with it, too. Inside the box there was also one travel and me and my creatures decided to keep it for the next family addition.

It makes me so happy to see all my little creatures around that gift box with smiles on their faces.

1,558 posts

dragonii • 6 December 2017 at 4:11 PM

@lightningfirefun Your yellow box has arrived!

@jackcarson27 Here Is your green box !

@mtd Here is your blue box!

@wolfkit your yellow box is under the tree!

@totallynotjoey your green box has appeared!

I am so sorry for the late boxes, I've been down with a stomach bug. ^^;

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 7 December 2017 at 4:41 PM

@dragonii I hope this is what you were looking for with the star, I couldn't really open up and actually star, tell me if you wanted something different I could recreate the unwrapping of the present.

I woke up to the shaking of of my body and saw that one of my sisters were trying to wake me up. "go away." I murmured knowing fully well it was Christmas "but it's Christmas!" my sister, Evelyn whined but left me be. About an hour later I was rested enough to go out into the living room. and see a present wrapped in yellow wrapping paper. I saw that it had my name on it and I also saw that my sisters opened up there presents without me. I glared at them with disgust. upon seeing my look my sister said innocently "you slept in." I grumbled but opened my present with care and saw a golden star-shaped object that had a small metal hook on the end it was and ornament. "it's so pretty!" Evelyn said in awe. I nodded a little and ran to my room to put it in a both with my most treasured objects.

10 posts

mtd • 7 December 2017 at 5:30 PM

@dragonii 5 December is Sinterklaas in the Netherlands so i'm unpakking it before christmas.

It was late at night. We were watching TV in the livingroom when I suddenly heard a loud noise in the hallway.
When we looked around there were pepernoten everywere and there was a big jute bag.
In it were presents in all shapes and sizes. We went back to the livingroom and started to look for who the presents were. Everybody got a present except for me and the bag was almost empty. Then my mother took out a big blue box and said it was for me. I couldn't wait anymore and unwrapped it as soon as it touched my hands. In it was the most beautiful background and the most dazzeling star I had ever seen. I was so happy and said thank you sinterklaas.

1,558 posts

dragonii • 7 December 2017 at 11:45 PM

@mtd this is the first time I've heard of Sinterklaas, that's so cool! @wolfkit it's perfect, thank you!

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 8 December 2017 at 2:30 AM

@dragonii

I wake up with a start. There's thumping coming from below me. I'm terrified that something will happen but my curious nature fails me. I slowly slip out of bed and tip-toed to the door, cringing whenever the floorboards creaked. I reach out and open the door slightly, peeking out. What I see is literally my childhood dream. But now that I'm 15, I obviously don't believe in him anymore. His big build, bushy beard and red outfit were all too familiar. It was Santa. Santa himself. And I was just in time to see his black boots disappear up the chimney. I waited until I was sure he had gone, and then creeped down the stairs, into the living room, where the tree was placed. I notice the plate of cookie crumbs and empty milk cup. He was only a figment of my imagination before but now... I take a quick glance under the tree to see a violet and purple wrapped box with a few other multicoloured boxes littered around it. Without even seeing the tag, I know the purple one is mine. I glance suspiciously around me, half expecting my little sister Grace (yea, soo graceful), to jump out and scare the living daylights out of me. But there was no one. Not a sound, not a stir. I grasp the box in my hands, look around me once more and think, 'Oh no, Santa's gonna be so mad'

Thx so much for the Cosmiathan, Dragonii!!!!! 😃
Ur so awesome hosting this for everyone!!! 😃

Female
31 posts

lightningfirefun • 8 December 2017 at 6:21 PM

Suddenly i wake up from a awesome dream, and i hear a click click click from the roof.I am in the middle of a deep thought of what horrors it could be when i hear jingle jingle.Then I think I hear someone say something about Christmas to all or something like that! I start to imagine what it could have been when a thought hits my brain, why am i here and not at my Christmas tree??? I run down some stairs and run to my Christmas tree, and then I look down at a present wrapped in blue, silver, and purple wrapping paper with the most extravagant bow ever! Then I see a gold tag on it, and guess who's name is on it. Mine!!! I couldn't wait another minute to open it, so I ripped off the wrapping paper(I pinched myself to see if it was a dream because I had such a fantastic gift) I got a ........
MECKO!!!!!!

Thank you @dragonni

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 9 December 2017 at 8:19 AM

@dragonii could i open mine please?

Female
140 posts

gryffindor16 • 10 December 2017 at 3:24 AM

@dragonii I know it's really late but may I join? 😋

@gryffindor16 ~ 11 ~ Green

1,558 posts

dragonii • 12 December 2017 at 10:37 PM

@honeybearbee Your blue box has appeared under the tree!

@thedarkarcher Here is your red box!

@littleblush Your blue box has appeared!

@gryffindor16 Nope, as long as you ask for a day that hasn't passed. ^^
Your green box is here!

Sorry for the late boxes!

325 posts

littleblush • 13 December 2017 at 12:35 AM

@dragonii
As I am sleeping soundly, I hear a tinkle of bells from outside my window. I groggily push the curtains aside and I see reindeers dancing in the sky! I can see they are creating a constellation, but I can't tell what yet...All of a sudden an explosion of white, red and green flash in front of me. The impact knocks me onto my bedroom floor. After seconds pass, I slowly get up, cautiously looking around still surprised and caught off guard by the sudden light. Then I see it, a Carpio Constellation travel lying on the floor. I quickly pick it up, overjoyed to see it! I quietly tip-toe downstairs to my pet Globear's little house. I think she'll love it! I decide that I will give the travel to her tomorrow and with that I creep back upstairs, careful not to wake my parents.
With a smile on my face, I place the magical travel on my bedside table and tuck myself under my thick, warm covers.

Haha, thank you so much for the constellation travel! I love it ❤️ 😊 Merry X-mas to you! 😃

Female
140 posts

gryffindor16 • 13 December 2017 at 1:44 AM

@dragonii
I yawned and stretched my arms as I woke up to the sound of the soft twinling of my enchanted clock. I was staying over at Hogwarts for the holiday because I needed to study for my OWLS. My goal was to be an auror which meant that I needed at least five NEWTs and nothing under Exceeds Expectations.
Wearily I climbed out of my bed, rubbing my eyes. No one else was awake. I looked around the dormitory and my glance fell upon a stack of presents infront of my bed. “Presents? Why do I have presents?” I wondered. Gold, red and green decorations adorned the room as well, and mistletoe on the ceiling. “Merlin’s beard! Of course!” I whispered as I smacked my head, it was Christmas.
I eagerly looked at my pile of presents, seeing what I got. A bunch of Weasley Wizard Wheezes products which included and adorable Pygmy Puff, some sweets from Honeydukes, a Firebolt from my parents (which I’ve wanted for ages) and so much more. But there was a particular present that caught my eye.
There was a large present with something that looked like air holes. It was wrapped with shiny green paper that reflected upon the wall and a simple silk ribbon. There was a tag on the side that said: Merry Christmas!-dragonii”. Dragonii? I racked my brains trying to figure out who it was. Ah, yes, she was friendly, kind user who was giving out different coloured boxes with presents for christmas on eggcave. I made a mental note to go back to the room of requirement and log onto my computer later to say thanks.
I quickly untied the ribon, my fingers slipping of it in excitement. Suddenly I felt the box shift a bit and heard a soft sound. Whatever could that be? I slowly opened the lid of the box and peered inside. “Merlin’s beard” I exclaimed again “She gave me an immortal Compewt!”. I slowly took the creature out with great care, admiring it from every angle.

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!! 😃 Merry early christmas! 😊

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 23 December 2017 at 7:43 AM

@dragonii sorry i never got the ping ☹️ ah thank you soo much

i woke up to see a box layed on the windowsill, the shine from it hurt my eyes. i approached the box and unravelled the paper to see whats inside. huh? a box of stars toy i wonder what this means i thought meh ill give it some time to see what comes of this but for now ill just lay here for a while....i fell asleep.

1,558 posts

dragonii • 24 December 2017 at 8:11 PM

@fairy_tail Here is your yellow box !

@valorie100 Your red box is under you tree!

@fluffybunny Your red box has appeared!

@rainbownya your blue box has made a special appearance!

@cloudslay3r Your [t=]blue box [/t] in now here!

Do to me being incredibly tardy With giving out boxes I'm giving till jan 8th

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 24 December 2017 at 9:19 PM

@dragonii

Hope you still don't have a stomach bug!

After a big feast on the Christmas eve, I flopped onto my bed and fell asleep. A few moments later, I heard explosions outside. I didn't get up, because for once I've actually getting a good night sleep. Suddenly, my window bursts opened and glass shards fly everywhere. It was surprising that none hit me. After hearing my window burst open, I couldn't help but open my eyes and see. Lying on the floor, with glass shards that spell " Merry Christmas", was Lyra Constellation.

Thank you for the travel! 😃

Female
1,143 posts

valorieviolet • 25 December 2017 at 3:58 AM

@dragonii

My heart began to thump louder through my chest as a delicate red box with a single gold bow was placed directly in front of me. It was far too pretty to open, but at the same time, all too tempting to find out what was inside. "What could it possibly be...?" I thought aloud, examining the every inch of the box. "Do I shake it? No, I can't do that," I whispered to myself. "I don't want to break, or... hurt whatever is inside."

I took one final deep breath to calm my nerves, more importantly my anxiety, and brought my hands down to the lid of the box. "You can do this, Valorie." For some odd reason I thought it would be a good idea to shut my eye as I lifted off the lid. My eyes flashed open in a instant, realizing I actually wanted to see what was inside, and landed on a lime green spherical mass. "It's.... alive!?!" At first I was taken by surprise, but the more I fell in love with the little creature. "Aww, I can't wait to watch her grow up!"

Thank you so much! Merry Christmas ❤️

25 posts

kagemander • 25 December 2017 at 5:07 PM

@Mtd
@Wolfkit
@littleblush
@cloudslay3r
@thedarkarcher

All of your prizes have been sent to you through creature transfer! Thank you so much for participating!

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 25 December 2017 at 5:08 PM

@dragonii @kagemander thanks dear for hosting this it means a lot!

10 posts

mtd • 25 December 2017 at 6:06 PM

@dragonii

thank you very much for the creature.
Happy holidays.

325 posts

littleblush • 25 December 2017 at 8:33 PM

@kagemander Thank u! Happy Holidays ❤️

Female
371 posts

rainbownya • 26 December 2017 at 3:12 AM

@dragonii

I woke to the sound of footsteps downstairs. Uncertain of what to do, I decided to investigate. As I approached the Christmas tree, I noticed that a blue box had been added to the collection of gifts under it. Curious, I gingerly picked up the box, which seemed to be addressed to me. It was strangely warm and heavy, like a living creature was inside it. I couldn’t contain my excitement and tore open the packaging. Inside the box was a Vitta! I picked up the creature and silently thanked the sender of this new pet.

Thank you so much! Happy holidays ❤️

Female
1,143 posts

valorieviolet • 7 January 2018 at 3:28 PM

@dragonii @kagemander

Hi, I don't mean to be a bother, but you never accepted my offer for the creature that I won.

Cisgender Male
11 posts

paulo6323 • 17 January 2018 at 4:40 PM

May I please join?

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 17 January 2018 at 4:48 PM

@paulo6323
This giveaway ended in December.

Due to the reason above this topic is now closed.