What's Ur Favorite Tv Show?

in Chit-Chat

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 14 December 2017 at 9:50 AM

Hi everyone!

I've been watching the new tv show "BULL". OMG!!!! I can't get enough of this show. Michael Weatherly & Team are great!

*I also love NCIS, Big Bang Theory & watch wayyyy to much rl-news...lol. 😊

Female
172 posts

anabanana • 14 December 2017 at 5:23 PM

Breaking Bad!

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 15 December 2017 at 11:54 AM

The Office

Female
343 posts

foxbit • 16 December 2017 at 9:38 AM

The Mentalist, as of now!

NCIS is great too!

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 16 December 2017 at 9:49 AM

As for now, Stranger Things... *realizes she's now stuck with at least two years of waiting and guessing whether or not she has Deep Meaning Search Syndrome and cries*

Female
1,621 posts

solaris • 16 December 2017 at 9:03 PM

I like mindless sitcoms the best. King of Queens, Friends, Fresh Prince, IT Crowd, etc.
Mostly because I like to read while watching TV.

I've also been watching the Shannara Chronicles, and the Grand Tour.

Female
82 posts

zberg • 16 December 2017 at 9:43 PM

I've been watching Game of Thrones 😊 it's great

Demiboy
779 posts

blub • 17 December 2017 at 12:00 PM

My all time favorite is Supernatural, but I've stopped watching during the 12th season (and I quit way too many times trying to get so far).

I'm watching Lucifer atm, and watching everything from Game of Thrones again (jut finished season 3)

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 17 December 2017 at 12:17 PM

@blub I used to watch Supernatural, but quit somewhere in the middle when the whole "oops, you're dead, now you're alive and I'm dead, now i'm alive and they're dead and now..." thing became a bit too much for me. My sister still watches it, though. She tried to explain me recently what the last few seasons' plot was. I begged for mercy 😃

Demiboy
779 posts

blub • 17 December 2017 at 3:57 PM

@katrinwolf I quit in the middle multiple times. I don't know, it never got the spirit of the first seasons. The now you're alive, I'm dead, I'm alive and you're dead but it doesn't matter because you'll be alive in the next episode' got me out of it too.
I picked it up last year because I'd seen a few good parts of the show (and my roommate was watching it as well, so he kind of got me back on it), so I tried watching it again.
I dunno, I still love the show, especially the first seasons, will always be my favorites, but I'd like to pretent it stopped after season 3 😋

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 17 December 2017 at 4:17 PM

@solaris My sister likes Friends, too, but I prefer The Office

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 28 December 2017 at 7:48 AM

@blub a Lucifer fan yay haha its lucifer morninstar dear (always love the way he says that) 😋

@raindrops ive watched the odd episode of ncis but i can never seem to find them from the start.

im currently watching dc legends of tomorrow, flash, arrow and a few others. i love tv but over her tv is super boring lol 😋

Female
2,555 posts

jlya • 31 December 2017 at 6:09 PM

@raindrops I like Bull too! I also like NCIS, Lethal Weapon, and Anne of Green Gables.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 31 December 2017 at 6:13 PM

@jlya I started watching Anne of Green Gables, but I'm not really a big fan of those kind of shows. Well, most of them don't, but for some reason the books and the movies of Anne of Green Gables bore me. So do cop shows. I like comedies & DRAMA.

Gimme that drama.

Female
2,555 posts

jlya • 31 December 2017 at 6:16 PM

@animalliterature lol.

Deleted • 4 January 2018 at 10:10 AM

mine used to be the walking dead.. but these past seasons specially this last one were just..so disappointing ☚ī¸

Female
109 posts

tammytamtam • 12 January 2018 at 3:27 AM

A JAPANESE TV SHOW CALLED KAWAII INTERNATIONAL

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 15 January 2018 at 10:19 PM

Mine has to be the office.

Female
2,873 posts

mairbear • 15 January 2018 at 11:17 PM

I've been watching a lot of mindless sitcoms recently cause they're easy to devour and they lighten my mood ^^

So New Girl, Big Bang, Modern Family, Brooklyn Nine Nine... I'm probably missing a few others but those are my favourites 😊

Deleted • 16 January 2018 at 12:05 AM

Kids baking championships

Female
23 posts

acclivius • 16 January 2018 at 3:27 AM

I really enjoy Westworld so far!

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 16 January 2018 at 3:48 AM

@raindrops
this *for me* is literally the easiest question ever.

THE BIG BANG THEORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

i love it so so much! i've watched every episode from season 7 on at least 5 - 10+ times and i live breath and sleep tbbt! i made a instagram fan account and Mayim Bialik liked two of my posts and i couldn't breathe for awhile xD *still can't* i love it soosososososos much *and it's totally not the reason why i'm not on ec as much lol* what's your favourite episode? mine is The Scavenger Vortex (: i remember a whole heap of lines from that episode xD *not kidding lol*

ps. i'm listening to tbbt as i'm writing this xD #tbbtforlife
@mairbear
omggggg you like the big bang theory too? (: *me geeking out ahhhhh*

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 16 January 2018 at 7:36 AM

Ty for all ur answers! Its great to read how similar our interests seem to be 😊 But then again we all play eggcave too...lol. 😊

Female
2,873 posts

mairbear • 16 January 2018 at 3:09 PM

@leafmelody

Niiiiiceeeee you got likes from mayim! 😃 Congrats!! I don't have a favourite episode of BBT but I generally like Sheldon - penny interactions cause they're always hilarious xD I'm anxious to see the next episode though cause she's apparently helped him 'solve' string theory, like what? XD

@raindrops

Forgot to ask, what do you like about Bull? I was considering watching that cause I like Weatherly xD

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 16 January 2018 at 3:23 PM

@leafmelody @mairbear I like all the characters on BBT. I think whoever wrote it in the script for Penny to interact the way she does w/Sheldon is rt on w/that. I love the way they get along like brother & sis. Too funny. She seems to "understand" him in a way no one else does.

*As for BULL....my new favorite show these days...kinda taken me away from NCIS w/Weatherly not being there now. The best thing i like bout this show is how "different" it is from all the crime shows. It is held basically in a court room reading ppl w/some humor to it. Funny how some court cases can get soooo turned around in a matter of minutes. *Think i would follow Michael Weatherly anywhere...😊 Awesome actor!

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 16 January 2018 at 6:35 PM

@mairbear
i couldn't breathe lol thanks xD yesssss love shenny (: they're funny together but they don't have too many scenes anymore ): you're up to s11 e13 right? (: apparently from the promos sheldon moves back into his own room and drives leonard crazy 😋 and raj finds a girlfriend?! but just watch the promos lol (;
@raindrops
ikr! i love their scenes together! they're adorable and hilarious together! (: they should really have more scenes more often (: she's basically the person who gets sheldon to o things and i love that they think of each other as sisters and brothers (:

Female
2,873 posts

mairbear • 16 January 2018 at 7:20 PM

@raindrops @leafmelody

Hehe Shenny xD Haven't heard that before but it sounds cute xD I'm all caught up and I feel like there's always plenty of screen time for them together. Pretty sure the writers know what we like haha. What episode are you guys on?

I feel like Raj has found a few gfs before, but can he / keep / her. That's the big question lol. And judging from the promo, it's kinda doomed already xD

I like all the characters except maybe Wolowitz? Iunno what direction he's heading in. It feels like he's getting sleazier and meaner as time goes... or is that just me? Iunno it just seems like his character development has halted o3o

And hmmm nvm about Bull xD I didn't realize it was in a courtroom..that doesn't sound like my thing! XP

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 16 January 2018 at 7:27 PM

@mairbear Sry if Im confusing...U should give BULL a try. Its not actually all about "court". Thats whats so cool bout the show! Its bout ppl & circumstances...lol. ALOT of twists & turns in the whole show is written in to the story...makes u think "how is BULL going to get out of this one?" lol... As for me...I havent missed an episode yet! And seen some re-runs too...could watch over & over!! Some good lessons to learn here. So much different then....bang bang shoot em' up....all the time. What a refreshing show! 😊

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 16 January 2018 at 7:51 PM

@mairbear
shenny's the ship name for them (: haha in season 11 they don't have as much time together, just a little bit! haha i'm up to the latest episode! *season 11 episode 13* since it's the holidays, im rewatching seasons 7 - 10 over and over again! *like everyday lol i probably watch like 2 seasons a day lol* what episode are you up to? yunno season 11 episode 12? that's one of my favourites too! if you havent watched it you definitely should (;

yea he's had lucy, emily, emily 2 and claire 😋 lucy was terrible but i was a big fan of emily *not the deaf one the other one* ikr! all his relationships always are doomed to fail xD

wolowitz is alright? he's definitely not my favourite but eh 😋 i feel like since bernadette had her children, they've kinda separated into two groups: lenny + shamy and howardette and raj *and occasionally stuart* if i had to pick my most unfavourite character, it would probably be wolowitz lol 😋

Female
62 posts

dance • 24 January 2018 at 3:55 AM

Fuller House!!