Pokemon High School (reborn)

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 16 June 2018 at 12:00 PM

it was only a month ago.. oh well

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 16 June 2018 at 1:24 PM

Um I know where my characters are but like everyone else=... ???

Deleted • 16 June 2018 at 2:59 PM

idk lets just start with a random plot

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 16 June 2018 at 5:38 PM

Hmm.. back at school then?

Luke was practicing for fighting by using moves on a rock. He used Bone Rush a few times and then it cracked and crumbled. But inside of it was something strange...

Deleted • 16 June 2018 at 7:34 PM

Cobalt was battling Dusk.

Cobalt used Power-Up Punch.

Dusk swiftly dodged and used Dark Pulse

Cobalt dodged and used Swift and then Bone-Rush. When Luke broke the rock, Dusk and Cobalt paused. They heard strange noises.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 16 June 2018 at 9:48 PM

"What's that?" Luke asked himself and noticed Dusk and Cobalt fighting. They were looking his way. Inside the stone was a strange stone which was glowing brightly. He picked it up and felt a sudden bolt of energy run through him, then decided to put it in his backpack for safekeeping.

Deleted • 17 June 2018 at 11:47 AM

Cobalt and Dusk shrugged and continued battling

Cobalt used Bone-Rush, then Power-Up Punch.

Dusk dodged both attacks, then used Confuse-Ray.

Cobalt became confused. It started attacking Dix and Cinder with Bone-Rush and then Swift. Then he returned to normal, and used Aura Sphere, then Electric Terrain.

Female
3,804 posts

sparklefox • 17 June 2018 at 11:53 AM

Well, thanks for reminding me this exists. I'll try and think of a way to get back into this and join in. I can't guarantee that I'll be really quick with that, though.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 17 June 2018 at 8:15 PM

@sparklefox xD sure!

All day, Luke was curious what the stone was, so after school he headed to the library. He searched the rocks and minerals sections but didn’t find anything, but just as he was about to leave he could literally feel a book call out to him that was on a table. He flipped through the book and found some info, then checked it out so he could read it at his dorm.

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 19 June 2018 at 4:17 PM

@lazyanon
Hi! Would I be able to join? Here are my characters:

Name: Ginnifer
Pokemon: Sylveon
Teacher or student: student
Crush: none
Mix: no
Shiny: no
Group(s): nerds
Other: shy at first but very bubbly, optimistic and artsy when you get to know her. Can draw very well and play the violin.

Name: Finley
Pokemon: Plusle
Teacher or student: student
Crush (optional): Ginnifer
Mix: no
Shiny: no
Groups(s): athletes
Other: very sporty and athletic. Plays for the school team in most sports

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 20 June 2018 at 10:23 PM

@amethyst_elf448 yu should ask @lazyanon 😸

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 21 June 2018 at 2:16 AM

Ok

Deleted • 24 June 2018 at 7:14 PM

Cobalt went to record another video. It was a gameplay of Trainer Go! (Instead of pokemon go, you catch trainers)

(intro)

`Hello and welcome, this is Cobalt from CobaltPlayz! If you are new to this channel, please subscribe at the end of the video because I'll be playing "Trainer Go!" I have some ultra balls and great balls here, and OH OH OH! THERES A WILD ASH HERE!! Ultra ball GO!` Cobalt failed to catch Ash. He fed him a pokepuff and threw another Ultra Ball.

` Whoop, Whoop, Whoop, Ding!`

`YES I CAUGHT AN ASH HERE ALRIGHT! Oh, and look what we have here! It's the Kalos reigon version! One of the strongest in here!`

A wild Kiawe showed up.

`Okay, a Kiawe here. I have a lot of those, but it won't hurt for one more Kiawe. Go Ultra Ball! Grr, Kiawe won't just stay in! Here's a pokepuff! And now an Ultra ball! YESS! I caught Kiawe! Okay one more trainer and I end the video.`

The video fast forwarded untill a wild Misty.

` Okay, i have a bug ball, i'll throw it at her.`

`Yes! I caught Misty! Well, as I promised, one more trainer and the video ends. This was the last trainer guys! I'll see you on part 224 tomorrow! If you go to the Pokemon High School where the Luxrays played recently, Meet me at dorm 44, and you can get an autograph! See ya later! Bye!!`

1 hour later, 100 people had already gotten Cobalt's autograph from his door that night.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 27 June 2018 at 2:00 AM

"Ooh, look! It's a Sabrina. Gym leaders are rare. And a Brock too? I've always wanted a brock." Allie said as she played Trainer Go.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 June 2018 at 10:52 AM

@amethyst_elf448 accepted!
(also im going to start a big plot thing now.)(also don't save cream.... yet.)

Cream: " Let me go!" She glared at the darkrai glaceon hybrid. Known as the daughter of nightmares. if i wasn't tied up like this i could escape. she thought.

????: "now why would i let you go? im using your form to scop out the school and other poke's."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 27 June 2018 at 9:31 PM

Luke sensed something was wrong, but everything in reality seemed fine.

Anon can the stone Luke found be related with cream?

Deleted • 29 June 2018 at 8:53 PM

Cobalt went to Fighting Practice. He met Sprinkle, which he was gonna battle. `This is the battle I was waiting for..` Cobalt whispered. 3 minutes later, it was time to battle.

Cobalt used Metal Claw, then Bone Rush.

Sprinkle used Quick Attack, then Swift.

Cobalt used Detect.

Sprinkle used Swift, though it was no use.

Cobalt used Electric Terrain, then Wild Charge

Sprinkle used Giga Impact.

Cobalt used Metal Claw, Aura Sphere, then Detect.

Sprinkle used Fairy Wind, though no use.

Cobalt used Aura Sphere to finish it up.

Sprinkle collapses and Cobalt claims the win.

Since Cobalt's dorm was close to the Gym, Dusk watched everything and took notes. `Wow.. Cobalt's strong. I need to stay alert if he battles me again.` Dusk thought

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 29 June 2018 at 9:18 PM

( @wigglytuff only if it's a pale cracked water stone that's in a necklace cause cream carry's that. like she never seen wearing it but it's with her at all time's)

Cream:"Wh-What are you-you even getting out of this? also, I forgot where am I?"

????:"I show im powerful, and worthy. and you're in my personal pocket dimension."

~Meanwhile with CCharm in the boiler room~

CCharm:*in a singsong voice* "im cleanin up trash. im cleanin up trash in the boiler room. Cus i don't know what to do! Im washin the walls, im washin the walls! Cus i don't know why!"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 29 June 2018 at 10:32 PM

Luke read about the stone. It was blue-ish, and though it seemed ancient it was still glowing.

Lazy anon ok nope that's not the stone I'm describing lol 😋

Female
3,804 posts

sparklefox • 30 June 2018 at 8:07 AM

Zilla sat outside the school, her spiky back leaning against a tree. Its shade provided a satisfyingly cool breeze that blew against the shiny Chesnaught. She wasn't in the best of moods, though. An awful feeling sat in the pit of her stomach, as though something terrible was happening. She sat half staring into space and half looking around her, trying to figure out what she was sensing and why. Was someone in danger elsewhere? Everything seemed alright here, at least.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 June 2018 at 9:57 AM

Aura Stones: They strengthen Lucario's ability to sense auras and control them.

The book read. So it would be helpful to Luke. He continued reading.

Deleted • 30 June 2018 at 12:48 PM

Cobalt sensed the stone that Luke found. He shrugged and asked Dusk about the battle ``Any notes?`` Cobalt asked. `Yeah. I know your battle pattern.` Dusk replied `You look for openings, then act quickly. When you are left in the open, you use Detect.` Dusk added. Cobalt said, `Yeah. You're good.`

What if I'm left in the open? Dusk thought.

`Hey. You okay?` Cobalt asked.

Dusk shuttered. `Yeah. I'm fine.`

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 1 July 2018 at 12:47 AM

Aura stones also give mysterious powers to Pokémon it likes.

Luke read. “Hm, weird.”

Deleted • 6 July 2018 at 12:51 PM

Cobalt went outside to train on a stone.

Cobalt used Power-Up Punch on the rock

The rock cracked a little.

Cobalt used Bone Rush on the rock

The rock cracked a little more

Cobalt used Metal Claw on the rock

The rock was about to break.

Cobalt used Dragon Pulse on the rock.

The rock broke! He found out, that it was an aura stone, and there was a map inside it too. There were 5 aura stones scattered around the school. Cobalt broke 1, Luke broke 1 too, so there must be 3 left.

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 6 July 2018 at 5:27 PM

Cobalt heard voices from around the corner. A second later, two unfamiliar Pokémon walked out chatting. The Sylveon, Ginnifer, gave Cobalt a wave and started walking over.

"Hi!" she said, "We're new here. My name is Ginnifer and this is my friend Finley."

"We just transferred from a different Pokémon school." Finley, a plusle, added.

Ginnifer's attention switched to a butterfly that was fluttering around the courtyard. She ran off and began to chase it.

"If you haven't got anything planned for a bit, would you mind showing us around the school when Ginnifer gets back?" Finley asked.

Female
3,804 posts

sparklefox • 6 July 2018 at 6:59 PM

Zilla suddenly heard a sound, almost like something being smashed into rock. It nearly made her jump out of her skin - she was already on edge from the awful feeling lingering in her mind and this certainly wasn't helping. She finally caught the culprit of the sound after a moment of frantically looking around - Cobalt breaking a rock for whatever reason. She didn't care much for the details on why he was smashing a rock, she was just glad it wasn't anything serious.

Something seemed to appear amongst the rubble of the rock, though. Its rather shiny form caught the Chesnaught's eye as the light reflected off it. Could it have been something important? She felt too scared to approach, so instead hid in the tree's shade while thinking about exactly what this strange object was.

Something - or rather, someone - else caught her eye, too. Two new Pokemon approached the others outside out of seemingly nowhere. She watched them closely, while hoping they wouldn't spot her.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 July 2018 at 8:07 PM

@sparklefox can Zilla find one of the other aura stones?

Aura Stones are extremely rare. Only those who deserve them can find one. Legend says that when all five of them are united, it can create an indestructible force that could control all the Pokémon in the world.

All the Pokémon in the world? Luke thought.

Deleted • 6 July 2018 at 10:26 PM

Cobalt met up with Luke.

`Hey! You have an Aura Stone thingy too?` Cobalt asked

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 July 2018 at 1:45 AM

"Yeah, I do." Luke then showed Cobalt the book.

Wait what Pokémon is cobalt again? lol I forget most characters and what Pokémon they are... 😋

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 7 July 2018 at 7:18 AM

Wait quick question is this a school for the Pokémon or the trainers with some Pokemon? I thought it was a school for the trainers.