Pokemon High School (reborn)

in Roleplaying

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 2 August 2018 at 7:59 PM

@sparklefox yup xD

Dreamcatcher slowly went to approach the Chesnaught, thinking about how not to scare her. She thought of turning into another Pokémon, but realized that she would have to change back later on. She casually walked towards Zilla.
"Er, hi there!" She mumbled nervously.

Deleted • 2 August 2018 at 8:24 PM

`Woah..` Lyra was astounded.

Meanwhile...

Cobalt went to battle class. He was up against Electro. (See page 2 post 12 for information) Cobalt took first move, He used Iron Tail. Electro mirrored the move. He also used Iron Tail. `You're a worthy opponent. But beat this!` Cobalt said as he used Dragon Pulse. Cobalt realized he shouldn't use steel moves, but ground moves. He used Bone Rush. Electro took serious damage, but used Rain Dance, then Thunder. Before Thunder, Cobalt used Substitute. He stood behind it. He wasn't paralyzed. He used Earthquake. Electro thought he could avoid Earthquake if he used Dig, so he did. Electro took serious damage, so Cobalt used Bone Rush. Before the attack, Cobalt said, `You can't avoid Earthquake with Dig.` Cobalt emerged victorious, again.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 2 August 2018 at 10:25 PM

@wolfspike23 can one of your characters pair up with one of my characters for battle? It’s kinda complicated to say so it’s kinda like this: my character + yours vs. my character + yours

Deleted • 2 August 2018 at 11:00 PM

@wigglytuff sure one of your characters can battle Lyra and Grey

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 2 August 2018 at 11:44 PM

@wolfspike23 who's Grey again xD

Sure 😊 Lux and Dawn?

Deleted • 3 August 2018 at 2:05 AM

Name: Gray

Pokemon: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_sAIGqXAAAiV6u.jpg:large

Student or Teacher: Student

Crush: Open!

Mix: Yes. Mega Charizard X + Mega aggron

Shiny: No

Group[s]: Legends [Member]

Personality: To be determined

Other: None.

~~~~~~
Sure!

Female
3,795 posts

sparklefox • 3 August 2018 at 8:22 AM

Zilla was startled by the sudden sound of a voice. It seemingly sounded like it was trying to talk to her. Her heart began to race as she turned around to see who it was. It was Dreamcatcher. She took a few steps back before becoming frozen with fear. She wanted to reply to the Pokemon's greeting, but she struggled to think of what to say.
"H-Hi...", she managed to whisper out.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 3 August 2018 at 12:58 PM

"Er, don't be afraid. I just need to tell you something, if that's okay? You know what, I can write it down for you and you can read it later," Dreamcatcher laughed nervously.

~~~~~

@wolfspike23 how about Lyra with Lux and Gray with Dawn?

Deleted • 3 August 2018 at 9:44 PM

@wigglytuff sure!
`~~~~~
Imma use passion, see page 7 post 17

Schedules:

Cobalt

7:30-8:26: Math
8:30-9:26: History
9:30-10:26: Fighting
10:30-11:16: Science
Lunch
12:10-1:06: English
Free period Recording with Golden Ring

Cobalt decided not to have lunch, because he had a secret snack for the Fighting period. He also would record with Raiku. (Golden Ring is Raiku's Pokètube channel)

Passion

7:30-8:26: History
8:30-9:26: Fighting
9:30-10:26: Science
10:30-11:26: English
Lunch
12:10-1:06: Math
Free Period Start Pokètube channel: Fireheart

Passion crossed out Free Period to write "Start Pokètube channel." She wrote it with her favourite marker.

Raiku

7:30-8:26: Fighting
8:30-9:26: Math
9:30-10:26: History
10:30-11:26: Science
Lunch
12:10-1:06: English
Free Period Recording time with CobaltPlayz.

Raiku had the same plans.
(CobaltPlayz is Cobalt's Pokètube channel)
~~~~~~

Free period

~Raiku & Cobalt ~

`Hello! What Up, Gamers?! This is an episode of Trainer Go, and look what I have here!` Cobalt greeted. `Golden Ring in the house!` Raiku exclaimed. `This is my boi, Golden Ring,` Cobalt said. Dusk was getting prepared for skateboarding. She peeked on the side of the wall. `Are you doing a crossover thing again?` She asked. `Yup!` They answered. They both wore matching shirts. They were mechandise from" GoldenPlayzmerch.com". That's ther merchandise website for their stuff. There were hats that said "GoldenPlayz", T-shirts that said "Hello, world. Do you watch GoldenPlayz?" Dusk thought it was cringy, but she went with it. Cobalt wore a shirt that was cobalt blue. It said with golden letters, "Playz."
Raiku wore a shirt, which was gold. It said in cobalt blue letters, Golden. When they stood beside eachother, it said, "GoldenPlayz". `Yeah, so, we are gonna go out, looking for Ash, Mallow, and a Lana. Oh! And you can get these shirts in a package for you and your friend at "GoldenPlayz.com"!` After 30 minutes, their video came to an end. it took 90 minutes to edit. Comments read:

GreatFinder:
Heated Gameplay guys! good luck on ur other vids!
10Likes
View 20 Replies

HelloIAmAPig:
30mins of gr8 fun! good work!
3Likes
View 30 Replies

Funtimes:
I loved it! Keep up the good work
9Likes
View Reply

~~~~~~~

~Passion~

Passion paused at her door. Do I really want to join Pokètube? Passion thought. She grunted confidently, running to her laptop, throwing her amber, Vulpix-Brand backpack under her bed. She joined Pokètube. Weeks later, she had 980 subscribers already. `So close to 1000!` She exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Dorm Mates:

Cobalt
Raiku
Dusk
Passion

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 3 August 2018 at 11:47 PM

"Hey guys! We are SO close to a million. Can we do it?" Allie said to her phone. "Only 5k left! When we do, I'll do the biggest giveaway I've done so far."

~~~~~

Little info on Allie:
She does big giveaways because her parents and grandparents own multiple companies and are pretty rich but she's not spoiled and doesn't take advantage of it. Well, on her own purpose. Her parents always give her gifts because they want her to be happy no matter how many times she says she'll be fine, so she gives most of it away.

Deleted • 4 August 2018 at 3:39 PM

Passion convinced Dusk to join Pokètube. She joined as Darkflare. The whole dorm was filled with recording noises and paper. `Well.. Now this place records, I think we should all do a crossover thingy.` Dusk suggested. The rest agreed on it. They subscribed to eachothers channels. Passion and Dusk made a crossover channel called "Darkheart". They made a 4-way crossover channel called "GoldenPlayz Darkheart". They made a live stream of a gameplay of Pokècraft: Pokèplex. They played Build Battle. 5 hours of live fun.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 4 August 2018 at 6:08 PM

Allie's PokeTube channel: WiggAllietuff PT

Allie made a new live blog on her app.
"So far, there are only less than a hundred until a million! If I reach a million, take a screenshot right as it reaches 1M to get s chance to win a big prize!"
After class, Allie had exactly 1,000,078 downloaders/followers on her app. "OMG OMG OMG I REACHED A MILLION!" Everyone in the hall crowded around her and tried to get in the blog. "We're also very close to 900k on PokeTube! And I see a lot of screenshots, I'll send prizes right away. And I'm thinking of what to give away for 1M? Comment below! I'll read them after I end my blog."

At her dorm:
"It's time! I'm gonna giveaway the huge prize due to a million followers on my blog. Drumroll please..." she said, and took out a huge visa gift card. "A MILLION DOLLARS FOR A MILLION FOLLOWERS!!!!" She said enthusiastically. "I'll give away a million dollars, just enter in the giveaway section with your email for a chance for some big cash!" (There's a special section in her app just for giveaways)""

Female
3,795 posts

sparklefox • 4 August 2018 at 8:14 PM

Zilla nodded along, agreeing to the 'write it down later' statement. To be honest, she didn't really understand why Dreamcatcher was wanting to write it down for her to read instead of just telling her right now, but she was far too scared to argue or ask why she suddenly wanted to do that instead. Was it too important to say out loud in front of others, or something? She fidgeted around with her paws, waiting for Dreamcatcher's next response.

__

These posts are making me want to get Zilla into the whole PokeTube thing, haha. Maybe I'll think of some ideas for that later.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 4 August 2018 at 8:21 PM

"So, er... here." Dreamcatcher quickly scribbled down a note that read:

It's a bit of a surprise, but you're kinda very special. Arceus the creator chose you as the representative of Fighting type. Oh, and there's an evil Cofagrigus named Peer trying to kidnap all the ambassadors of the type for something, so keep your guard up.
~Dreamcatcher

Deleted • 4 August 2018 at 11:43 PM

@wigglytuff maybe Gray can represent steel?

~~~~~

~ Gray ~

Gray went up to the attic to find supplies for his project in history. He found Peer. Gray stammered `Hi..Peer..` Peer greeted Gray. `Theres some money in that bag over in the corner` Peer said, pointing to a large bag. He knew Gray was too big for his case, so he just tricked him. Peer had a list of all the Pokèmon of each type. Gray was on the list. Gray searched in the bag for atleast for a dollar. There wasn't even a cent. Peer zipped up the bag. `Help! Help! Unzip this this thing! Please! Help!!` Gray exclaimed. Students heard loud thumps in the attic. Lyra hurried up there. `Theres always something over there..` Lyra said as she ran up the school stairs. She saw a moving bag. Muffled sceams filled the area. `Who's that in the bag?` Lyra asked Peer. As Peer made a hole in the roof, Peer said `It's an Aggron thingy.. I've never seen anything like it.`
`Gray!` Lyra exclaimed. Peer lifted the bag. He carried it towards the giant hole in the roof. `Last chance.` Peer said in a sing-song taunty voice. `Use wing attack!` Lyra yelled. Gray did so, getting out of the bag and using Flash cannon on Peer. Lyra used Fire Fang and then Howl. Others heard the howl. Peer used Toxic on Lyra, but she hurried to hide behind Gray.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dorm Mates:

Cobalt
Passion
Dusk
Raiku

Gray
Lyra
Blade
Alice

Crumble {See the form in the last post of the sign up}
Fighter {Same form as crumble}
_____
_____

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 5 August 2018 at 11:00 AM

@wolfspike23 sure, but try to limit how many ambassadors you have

Limit; 2 per person. I have Dreamcather (general) and Lealynn (grass)

Info on ambassadors: once they are chosen, they get special enhanced powers based on their type. Electric can control electricity, Fire can control fire, etc. and they get advice as a mysterious voice in the head that’s actually Arceus helping them.

~~~~~

Allie went back on her blog.
"Hi guys! I'm super close to a million subscribers on Poketube as well, so if I can get there this week... IM GOING TO GIVE AWAY TWO PRIZES OF A MILLION BUCKS EACH!0

Female
3,795 posts

sparklefox • 12 August 2018 at 12:54 PM

Zilla sat down at the cafeteria and began to read the note. She wasn't too sure what to expect, but she assumed it would be rather important, since Dreamcatcher seemed to hesitant on saying it out loud. Her heart began to race and her eyes widened as she read every word.
Her?! Special...?!
And... CHOSEN BY ARCEUS ITSELF?!
She quickly dumped the note into her bag before anyone else could even glance at it, and tried to calm herself down. The Chesnaught started to become a little sceptical of this whole thing. She began to think that maybe this wasn't serious at all - perhaps this was just a dumb prank set up by some Pokemon.
(It's all just a practical joke, I know it... There's no way any of this could be real. Well, apart from maybe the "evil Cofagrigus" part, considering what's been happening.)
She let out a sigh of relief, her mind and body calming back down. Nope, there's no way any of this was true. Zilla's just a regular old Chesnaught. How can she be involved in anything like this?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 12 August 2018 at 12:56 PM

"Okay, I hope Zilla knows now. I need to find the others, Ginnifer or whatever her name is for Fairy, and a couple others..." Dreamcatcher said.

~~~~~

"WE MADE IT!!! Two million dollars, guys! But first, I need your opinions. I'm thinking of breaking up the money into smaller portions so more Pokémon can win. How about either 8 Pokémon with 250 grand each, 10 with 200k, or 20 with 100k? Let me know in the comments! And of course, you can suggest some other things. "

Deleted • 27 August 2018 at 2:12 AM

Cobalt heard about Grey being beat up by Peer. He visited Grey in the hospital wing. `Where's Gray?` Cobalt wondered in his head. Where has Gray gone? Gray was fully healed. He went to his dorm and checked his notifications on Pokèchat.