~ Halloween Creature Suggestion: The Cycanine ~

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Any Changes Needed?

Deleted • 8 February 2018 at 9:27 PM

Image: https://sta.sh/01j4to5yv8iw (Please let me know if you cannot view this!)

#cycanine #thecycanine - The "Cyclops-Canine!"

Habitat:

Unknown (The Fiery Shadows???)

Weight:

60.8 kg

Height:

0.85 m

Obtained From:

Cave / Cash Shop ???

About Cycanine Eggs:

Cycanine eggs are quite hot, and give off a foul odor. The eggs are human-made, and put together quite roughly, so they will need 24/7 intense care until the creature is ready to hatch. The stitches and staples must be replaced within a 6-hour limit every day, so the creature may hatch to it's first stage. Without supervision, the egg will unravel itself from it's bindings and decay quickly. These creatures are one of the hardest to hatch, mainly due to the time and effort put into caring for it.

About the Cycanine Creature:

These poor creatures live out their entire first stage out in pure agony due to their bindings, but with tender care, love, and affection, it can turn one Cycanine's world into a better place. If a Cycanine were to be hatched and abandoned, the feelings of agony and abandonment from it's first stage carries with them into their final stage, turning them into vicious, creature-eating beasts.

They are very sensitive creatures that demand attention from their owners, and if not given, they will quarrel with other pets and creatures to show dominance to do so. Cycanine will outgrow their stitches in their final stage, and will no longer need them for the rest of their life. They will permanently outgrow their protective eggshell cover, which they use as a defense mechanism if they ever feel harmed.

Pings for Peeps! 😸

@PjBuzzy
@Rashka
@Prairie
@Hugh519

Female
285 posts

asteria • 12 February 2018 at 5:13 PM

@achimenes That's a really great creature! 😊 It deserves to get made

Deleted • 12 February 2018 at 9:42 PM

@asteria - Oh! Thank you very much! ~ 😸 ❤️

Some pings, hope you all don't mind! ^^'

@teddybearlover
@foxbit
@jlya

Deleted • 12 February 2018 at 9:47 PM

@achimenes

thanks for pinging me that so sweet

that wonderful I would love to collect them

Female
2,695 posts

jlya • 12 February 2018 at 9:48 PM

Cool creature!! I like the egg description especially. 😊 Just a suggestion, but since it's for Halloween, maybe make the normal leg a bone? Or add a bone in its mouth? Thanks for pinging. 😊

Deleted • 12 February 2018 at 9:50 PM

@teddybearlover - No prob, and thank you! 😸 ~

I can ping you in other future suggestions if you'd like as well! 😸

@jlya - That's an awesome idea! 😃 I'll do some editing and upload a different image with those suggestions, thank you so much! 😸

Deleted • 12 February 2018 at 9:51 PM

@achimenes sure that fine! I hope it get picked.

Female
391 posts

redflipflap • 18 February 2018 at 11:51 PM

Very unique!! This is a very interesting design ❤️

Deleted • 1 June 2018 at 3:44 AM

@redflipflap Thank you! 😸 ❤️

Female
85 posts

kissed • 29 June 2018 at 3:15 AM

@achimenes
I really like the design! Great job 😸

Deleted • 29 June 2018 at 3:33 AM

@achimenes Love this! 😱 Looks like a stuffed dog toy that got ripped XD Amazing work on the description too 😊

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 31 August 2018 at 2:28 PM

@achimenes stash image link doesn't seem to work anymore. Is this creature still up as a suggestion? Please let me know with a new link, as we are putting together Halloween suggestions right. this. second. 😊

Thank you!

Deleted • 1 September 2018 at 8:17 PM

@Ian

Ah! Yes, I apologize! I've been taking a break, and I hadn't noticed it! Thank you for letting me know! 😊

Unfortunately, the file for the image is no longer on my computer, so I had to take the old sketch and add in a color example!

https://sta.sh/01j4to5yv8iw

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 1 September 2018 at 10:09 PM

@achimenes

I think that's pretty cool how it has so many different dog breed colors! 😃
The eye kinda freaks me out, but I like it too. xD

Deleted • 22 February 2019 at 3:10 PM

@prairie

( Oof, sorry this is super late! :x )

And thank you! ^-^ ❤️

Female