Shattered Skies [Roleplay Thread]

in Roleplaying

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 March 2018 at 12:32 AM

@nightmaremoon12
"Well, that works too..." Storm murmured. She found a small city and smelled food. She reached into her pocket and found a few coins, and traded that for water and a loaf of bread. She ate it and decided to stay for the night as she didn't really have anything else to do and found an alley with an old cushion.

~~~~~

"Uh, should we do anything?" Nya offered.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 28 March 2018 at 3:55 AM

@wigglytuff

~

"I don't think we should worry," Callie replied. "Serin and Haentrus are one of the two strongest people I know."

~

On the surface, everybody who was there began to look at Haentrus with a deadly and untrusting glare.

"It's the dragon! Let's get him!" One person yelled, as everybody was trying to tie him up and pin him down. Serin tried to protect him, but the mob was too powerful.

"Callie!" Serin yelled. "Get over here!"

~

"Actually, nevermind. Those two need our help." Callie ran outside the underground home and quickly hid for a bit.
"I can't just go out in an instant. It's an ambush. Someone must've known that Haentrus would be here." She muttered, before casting out some strange ability from her hand.

POINT SAVED.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 March 2018 at 11:59 AM

@nightmaremoon12 wait what does Point Saved mean? Sorry cuz I'm young and dumb ^^"

"Oh, god... should we stay here or fight with you?" Nya said.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 28 March 2018 at 6:35 PM

@wigglytuff ((It involves Callie and her time abilities.))

~

Haentrus got himself overwhelmed with people trying to capture him, but he kept on fighting back, attacking them all with weak energy blasts, not wanting to harm them.

~

"Yes, we should help them, because Haentrus and Serin, even if you don't know, are one of the most important people you'll meet." Callie urged, before teleporting Nya, Hawk, and Lexa towards the surface.
"Now that you've entered that underground base, you should already have immunity to the Dark Land's curse for an hour. Knowing us, you'd have more than enough time to explore this land for a bit."

Callie released a giant pulse of psychic energy towards the crowd, knocking most of them like a bowling pin. Even then, most got up.
"Huh? This isn't your ordinary crowd of hunters..." She quietly remarked to herself. "And I'm afraid to use *that* type of power to this fight."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 March 2018 at 7:42 PM

@nightmaremoon12 ah, okie šŸ˜Š

Lexa took on one of two at a time, but after she knocked them out they got up again.
"What's wrong with these people?" Lexa said as she punched one in the face.

Deleted • 29 March 2018 at 9:47 AM

@wigglytuff Where are you guys now?

*A Yeep passes by ...*
Callista sits back down on the sofa, leaning comfortably against a cushion. "Well? What are you?" She asks.
Honey rubs his head and says," I'm a XXX, I'm an XXXV, I can't say it out loud?! Can I .. Do I ...still have my powers?" * He claps his hands and a magical genie pops out! OMGoat Aladdin is here! I have no idea where this story is supposed to be going.... *
------
Miho whispers something in a foreign tongue, and a butterfly poofs into existence. I reached out and touched it, it was so long since I saw something so colorful! Bright blue with a hint of green, innocent and fragile. It wouldn't survive in this harsh and brutal world... there was a reason many a species went extinct.
The lighted fire in the fireplace smouldered, Callista removed a few cocoa beans from a growing tree nearby and dried it using her powers, crushing it into a cracked cup and filling it with water boiled over a fire. Chocolatey rich cocoa made me drunk on happiness. I poured some into another cup and passed it to Miho. He smiled sweetly at me, if only I could block out the world, and remain in this bubble, ignorant of everything else.

I really don't understand where @nightmaremoon12 your character are where? The timeline skipping makes me dizzy. Also I'm going to do a stand alone story posted here, using the my characters. I feel like the parts are not connecting enough. How can we solve it?

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 29 March 2018 at 7:15 PM

@playermocha345 Vee is outside Callista's home's window, Serin, Callie, and Haeny are in Bundok Valley. There's literally a map of two of the continents in the sign-ups.
Also, there's not a lot of time-skipping. If there was, it would mostly be a standalone involving Callie.

"Hey!" Vee yelled at the two. "There's a harmless vampire from the twenty-first century outside your window, wanting to talk to you!"

~

Callie flew up to Haentrus and teleported him close by.
"None of us expected these guys. Who are they?" She muttered, as she freed Haen from the ropes attempting to tie him up.

"I don't know, but they seem to be after the dragon." Serin replied, and began to impale some people with her spear. "It'll be easy just to kill them right here. Fresh targets for me!"

"I'd rather not." Callie began to fire off psionic beams at the mob. "We'll probably need one other person alive for interrogation."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 29 March 2018 at 7:55 PM

@nightmaremoon12

You don't need to ping me anymore ^^ I'm following the thread.

As a fox, Thief scrummaged through the pockets of a man who probably got lost and fell asleep in her den. She found a little bit of food including a piece of bread. After a minute, she smelled something else - sugar. She immediately turned into a human and dug through his pockets. She pulled out a fresh piece of baked bread with a chocolate center.
She dragged the man out of her den and began to eat the cake happily.
"Well, sorry for stealing, but that's just how I go by. Plus, you don't sleep in someone's den without asking first. Heck, you didn't even knock," Thief said. "That's what you get."

~~~~~

A bug the size of a backpack with bright blue wings and a scorpion tail crawled out of a tree.
Lexa was about to throw a knife at it, but was stopped by Nya.
"Don't. It's under my control." Nya's eyes glowed pink, and so did the bug's. Then she said to Lexa, Haentrus, Serin and Callie, "That bug will release an electric shock when it plunges its tail into the ground. Jump to avoid it on my count, or else you'll be paralyzed for a few minutes. Ready... set... jump!"

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 31 March 2018 at 9:37 AM

Haen, Serin, and Callie really had no need to jump. They were already flying in the air.

The mob, although they were electrified, barely got affected at all. A hooded figure with a pair of sunglasses and a face mask, seemed to be the least affected, and grabbed one of Callie's legs using a whip and brought her down when the electric shock was over. They then grabbed a dagger from the side, and attempted to stab her, until Callie began to fight back, quickly releasing a blast of psychic energy to knock them back a bit to allow herself to get up.

The figure did not hesitate on making another lunge towards Callie with the dagger.

As she felt the glow on her eyes become bright, time immediately stopped, making Callie the only one who was unaffected. She teleported behind the figure, and in her place was an almost exact copy of her made out of concentrated energy. As time moved again, she grabbed the person from behind and pinned them down to the ground. Removing the hood from their head, Callie was immediately shocked.
Soon enough, other people managed to grab onto her, making it difficult to escape.
"Grab the dragon as well," someone else said. "These two are exactly the ones our boss required."

"Wait!" Callie tried to struggle from their grasps, but they were unnaturally strong. "That person, it's...!" She was then close to being knocked out by some sort of magical spell. By the time she tried to say the person's name, she was already unconscious. She was teleported away by someone else. Callie was gone.

"It's because she's..." Haentrus gasped, before he could feel his entire body shift. Soon enough, a blanket of darkness began to envelop him, and it soon began to grow. Once the darkness exploded, in Haen's place was a large and menacing dragon.

"Haentrus, no!" Serin exclaimed in panic. "Strong emotions lead to this. This is bad. This is bad." She then turned to Lexa, Nya, and Hawk. "This is Bundok Valley! Up north is a bridge that will take you to the upper islands of the continent! Apollo Port, that's the nearest sign of civilization here in the Topaz Continent." Grabbing something out of her pockets, she tossed a small amulet towards them. "It displays the entire map of the four continents. I hope you use this well, since I don't exactly need it anymore."

"Now the dragon reveals his true nature. Let's get him while he's in this state. Luz, pick yourself up and attack." One person said, as the hooded figure stood up, grabbing a multitude of daggers, prepared to attack Haentrus at any given time.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 31 March 2018 at 11:24 AM

@nightmaremoon12
The three took the amulet and did as they were told.
"Don't you think we should help?" Nya said.
Lexa grabbed her by the arm and pulled her.
"We can't. There's no time."
"But-"
They soon saw the bridge up ahead.
"We can't go back. Let's just - focus on the present, not the past, okay?" Lexa said the Nya. She sighed and followed her at last.

Very soon, they got lost.
"Did you even look at the map?" Lexa shot at Nya.
"I mean... I did but we got lost anyways." She shrugged. She saw an ocean up ahead. "Thirsty?"
"Heck no, that's salty water." Lexa said.
"Actually, it's a lake." Nya pointed at the water. Suddenly, there was a loud splashing noise and in front of the three was a fairy with blue hair and clothes.
"Uh, we're lost, can you maybe help us?" Nya asked the stranger.
"Sure!" She said in a bright, cherry voice. "I'm Annie,"

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 3 April 2018 at 8:13 AM

Here's the link to the Topaz Continent, though! https://instagram.com/p/Bg_VP9zBqy4/

His name was Luz. Serin had the feeling she remembered this name.
It came back to her in an instant.

She saw Callie bubble up the three remaining members of the Dream Team and warped them half a year into the future. Luz was one of them. If they and her were out there, then they had an involvement with what Luz was doing.

Luz and his dark brown hair combined with his somewhat darkened skin and that weird garb on his face made him stood out. He kept the sunglasses and face mask on, before putting on back the hood.
Remaining silent, his first motion was to drop all of the knives, causing them to vanish. He then lunged at Serin with remarkable speed with a single dagger, intending on making quick work with her.

"DH, what is wrong with you?!" Serin demanded, as she quickly moved aside and swung her fist at his face, knocking him and the face mask off with ease. Although Luz's sunglasses shifted a bit, he quickly got up and readjusted the glasses.
No good, he can't hear me. Serin thought. Those shades on his face. Even though I take off his face mask, he doesn't seem to mind. Make one shift to his shades and he'a already adjusting them. I get the feeling that he's hiding something under those pairs.

~

Callie opened her eyes. Suddenly, she was already finding herself within her collective mindsets. Her existence already persisted throughout time in space in many forms. Once she was the Ancient Wanderer from primordial history, then she was Cesca, a mortal living with immortals. She even had a life as Ciara, a calico kitten who was being taken care of by a human and vampire sibling. The two siblings were interested in a time traveling method in their universe, but as the playful yet intelligent kitten, Ciara stopped them. For some reason, she had fun as a cat.
Then there was her life. She was of no origin. She forgot how to pin her exact date of birth. It seemed too bland and boring for her to remember this. Callie had always felt like she was as old as time itself, embodying it and existing with it from the beginning to the end. It seemed like she had the entire fate of the world in her own hands.

And now this fate of the universe was captured by someone.

She felt herself bound by shackles.

Callie attempted to break free.

No use.

She can't feel anything.

She can't think for herself anymore.

Her mind soon started to grow dark, as all the lights that were once visible gradually perished frim her sight.

Was she going to die?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 3 April 2018 at 10:23 AM

"I see you have a map. I think you made a wrong turn here... just walk a few miles straight from here, turn left and keep walking and you'll be there," Annie said before jumping back in the water.
"Ugh, cheery people..." Nya crossed her arms. "Let's just keep moving. I'm starving."

~~~~~

Opening the trapdoor, Thief heard a small sound. She quickly turned around but nothing was there. She continued to admire her wide collection of shiny objects from many pairs of cracked glasses to piles of golden objects and coins. She tossed in the pocket watch she found earlier. As she closed it and locked the door, she heard the noise again. She walked out the entrance and saw two teenage boys playing some ball game.
"Uh, excuse me, but this is my turf," Thief pulled out her knife. "You can't play here. And what are you doing this far out in the woods?"
"Actually, were not that far in the woods, we can still see the city from here. And we can do whatever we want." One of them retaliated.
"Then you'll have to get out." Thief started to charge at them.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 4 April 2018 at 10:24 AM

(Just going to jump in now with good ol' Cassie)
Cassie: *she wonders the woods like she used to. She wondered if anyone is still alive. At least someone who she can talk to. She can't complain though. The trees are good listeners.*

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 4 April 2018 at 5:29 PM

She turned into a fox and was about to pounce on them until Thief heard one of them say,
"Wait, how'd you do that?" He said, puzzled.
"Can't you see? I'm a fox hybrid," Thief turned back into a human and pointed at her ears and tail.
"That's... magic,"
"Don't tell me you've never seen magic before. It's literally the main reason why the world is like this. And pretty much everyone has a type of magic" Thief now had the same startled expression as the teenagers did.
"No... we've never seen magic before."

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 4 April 2018 at 5:36 PM

Serin used her spear to try and get closer to Luz and his sunglasses. He was showing signs of fighting back, but no signs of memory.
ā€œLuz, snap out of it!ā€ Serin yelled. Haentrus wasnā€™t doing anything useful for the time being. He was blowing off steam by being a dragon. Of course, he was fighting back the people trying to pin him down.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 4 April 2018 at 9:58 PM

(Where are they?)
Cassie:*she heard rustling a bit far away her ears perked up.*

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 5 April 2018 at 1:12 AM

@lazyanon - Theyā€™re in Bundok Valley. This would be simpler if we currently tell people out charactersā€™ locations.

@playermocha345 - Iā€™m still waiting on your response, because Iā€™m trying to use Vee to interact with you.

~

Serin cursed under her breath. ā€œLuz is most likely brainwashed. He doesnā€™t seem to hold back trying to fight off an old friend. Clearly that shows something.ā€
She tried to get into his mind, but when she did, she was struck with a strong psychic wave blast that got her to be in a temporary brain shock for a few seconds.

Luz didnā€™t have any hesitation of letting knives fly through the air.

Deleted • 5 April 2018 at 4:54 AM

Whoops, sometimes I am able unable to access the website. My internet doesn't work at times! ā˜¹ļø @nightmaremoon12 (how did the Cataclysm affect the city? Are there still abandoned shopping malls and flats?)

Callista left Miho behind at her apartment, and went off for a walk. She saw humans talking loudly as she neared the area where the survivors of Immersia lived. She was a frequent face in this city, but she didn't want to take any risks. She created an illusion to change her features into something she used around other people. Callista could now be mistaken for a boy with shoulder length hair and wore a blue jacket and grey jeans. She could possibly pass for a human right now, unless someone in the vicinity could sense when magic was used. It was a unique ability that few would have and even less have mastered.

She knew from experience, as she wasn't as powerful as she was now in the past. She was vulnerable, and could have been easily taken advantage. But she learnt as she observed the things around her, adapting like a cockroach in a new environment.

Oh yeah, I'm editing my parts a little to fit the timeline.Honey is now Miho.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 5 April 2018 at 5:58 AM

@playermocha345 - The Cataclysm affected all four continents, and it caused a powerful attack that caused living beings to start to die and things starting to be destroyed due to a Voidling invasion that occured moments before the Cataclysm had activated. I'm dropping hints as to who the mastermind behind the Cataclysm's doing.

~

Vee, somewhat annoyed that the person did not respond to their own action of looking at them through a window, and is well aware of the fact that said person decided to change their form, decided to follow them (Callista).

"Hey!" They exclaimed. "Don't you know it's rude to ignore people like that?" Vee then saw some people walk over them in excitement, seeing a legendary author of many books in their midst. They tried to avoid them all, and continue on following the magic trail. Soon enough, Vee turned into an intangible and invisible mist, and continued their way to Callista, the magic trail beginning to grow stronger and stronger.

Once they were already in front of Callista, Vee turned solid once more.
"Need I remind you that when you're in the presence of fame, the first thing people will want to do is flock to them?" They then continued to follow. "Everyone is well aware at my existence of being a vampire. Truth be told, if someone drove a stake through my heart and kill me, then everybody will hunt this person down and kill them in revenge, especially in a crowded city like this."

~

Serin stood in place as the knives had all avoided her. She then menacingly grinned at Luz, aware of what he was doing.
"Of course. There's something in your subconscious telling you to not kill me. You need me for information. Isn't that right?" In a flash, it appeared she teleported in front of Luz, giving him a quick swing of the fist to his sunglasses, effectively shattering them into bits. He stumbled and fell, covering his eyes with a hand before taking it off, revealing bits of robotic pieces stuck to the areas close to his eyes and face. There were also metallic parts on his head that Callie had noticed but didn't tell.

THREAT DETECTED. BEGIN IMMEDIATE EXTERMINATION. A robotic voice droned, before Luz had grabbed out a giant broadsword out of nowhere. He lunged himself to Serin in an attempt to impale her.

~

Callie regained consciousness. She was inside some sort of cryogenic pod. Why has she seen these before? She was awake because they were opening this pod.
As soon as the hatch opened up, Callie stumbled and awkwardly walked out of it. The device on her chest wasn't damaged or removed. To her, it was her source of living. Her own human heart could never sustain her current form right now.

Soon enough, chains came out of the ground and tied up her legs together. Next thing that Callie knew was that her own hands and feet were stuck in place by strange looking sigils. She tried to move them, but they were fixed for good.
Now that she was bound, she decided to take a moment to find out where she was.

An abandoned factory of some sorts. Callie deduced that she was in Hanoma.
The robot production line was much neater and organized than she thought. Her mind said Immersia.
There was a rusted and broken logo on one side of the large room. She could only see "S," "U," "N," and "T" from it, but looking at the marks of where large letters had used to be, she gasped when she noticed.
SoulNet, where the souls of the deceased live again. Callie thought.

Was she going to end up like the tortured and imprisoned creatures of SoulNet? To be alive again yet have no more freedom? Nobody asked to be alive in SoulNet. They take any soul that comes by and put them in robots to force them to do things for their company. A single defect meant the robot would no longer function with the deceased inside, as the soul itself gets trapped in an unmoving cage in the middle of the wilderness. Her cousin was a victim of this. Her own sister worked for them but immediately found their corruption in an instant, and had helped their own cousin to be in another robot courtesy of Camie and be free.

The same couldn't be said for her.

Deleted • 5 April 2018 at 6:18 AM

(But the buildings?)

Ehhhhhh?! An overly egotistical person came up to me. And said something about fame.. glory.. vampire.. and kill. I didn't really catch anything. Hey! I think I saw this person somewhere near my house? Um, short dark hair, jacket and a hat? in the evening?

"Oh, hello? Was that you who was shouting about something like somebody ignoring you? I thought I saw someone with your build saying that. Nice to meet you, are you joking about being a vampire? Know any Count Dracula?"
What a funny guy! I'm a bit distracted through, the sky looks lovely, chatter is everywhere, it's almost like before the Catacylsm happened, so normal and lively.

"Oh, yeah. My name's Callista, an illusionist. What's yours?"

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 5 April 2018 at 6:44 AM

@playermocha345 (Some are mostly destroyed and are being rebuilt, others are rubble, mostly found in Hanoma. Immersia was the most affected by the Cataclysm since it activated there.)

"Vee Larca, four-century bestselling author, but nobody calls me Vee-pire." They answered. "And no, I'm not joking about being a vampire. I've turned in 2017 and it's been downhill ever since. Am I associated with some Victorian-era counts and whatnot? I wish." Out of nowhere, Vee handed Callista a book titled Little Mortiya, which was also a signed edition.
"I'm pretty much bored. I got writer's block, you know." Vee explained. "In fact, I should probably do a signing of books again. Should boost the morale of some people."

Soon enough, a crowd managed to gather around Vee and Callista.
"You see, the writings of a successful author can manipulate the thoughts and ideals of a person. The pen's mightier than the sword, they say." Soon enough, Vee was already signing out autographs.
"Alright, I'll probably do another panel at ImmersiaCon 2475. It's coming up in a few months, anyways." Vee said to the crowd, grinning as their small fangs could be seen. "I heard scientists are working for ways to recreate the day and night cycle throughout the continents once more," they explained. "I actually miss the sun. When it's constantly dark, it's just simply saddening. Kind of ironic how a creature weak against sunlight longs to see the bright light once more."

After the autograph signings were done, the crowd happily left Callista and Vee to be alone.
"I actually long to see the sun. It's been five years ever since the Void had engulfed our skies. The only way a person knows it's day or night is through the suble change in darkness. Dark for daylight, and pitch black for night, although I may be exaggerating." Vee laughed at their sudden remarks, but this laughter soon faded away. They sighed, before they stopped floating in the air and walked with Callista.
"I have to remember that I shouldn't let fame get inside my head. Truth be told, two other friends and I were assigned to the protection and safety of someone we considered to be dangerous if provoked. Does the name... Haentrus sound familiar?" Vee asked her a simple question. "People seem to not remember the events that had happened five years ago. It all happened so sudden. A giant dragon of Void towered Immersia, killing off people that were against it. The Void had engulfed the continents. Weaker lifeforms began dying, and soon the rest followed. How about Callie Aquara? Does that name ring a bell as well? Surely throughout your life you must've taken a glance of a blue haired girl wandering around, hiding in plain sight."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 5 April 2018 at 9:37 AM

Cassie: she realized even if she survived this long she would still need to go into a city or town at some point. So she entered a nearby city. No one was near the outskirts of it. It made sense. Some of the alchemist's humongi and other creatures of alchemy have mutated into monsters since the cataclysm. Lucky she was not one of those monsters. She went deeper into the city.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 5 April 2018 at 10:16 AM

Ahhh I dunno what to post someone help me

Deleted • 5 April 2018 at 10:21 AM

@wigglytuff Either delete the post or edit it..
You could continue the conversation between Thief and the teenagers.. or made one of the teenagers a human character of yours and let them come along on your journey
Callista fans herself with her hand and jokingly says:" May I inquire how old this wo-Man is? Oh dear, my apologies I shouldn't ask a lady about Her age." She broke into laughter, laughing at her own pun. Callista sobered and answered Vee's question." Presence of a Dragon of the Void? I think that if the name suggests the power said individual would hold. I might have met this Haentrus. Does he carry a energy arm cannon and (whats that thing again?) Knife of Bloodshed???. About Callie Aquara... I do know of that name, but I have never met her in person. Her tale is quite fascinating, is she too a vampire like you? I have met a Cerise Akuana in the past. Any relation to this Callie?"
------
Miho sits back at the rebuilt apartment, reading through Callista's precious handwritten books. He poured through the texts trying to see if anything would tell him of the marking beneath his glove. A grey spiralling symbol was branded into his palm, and seemed to emit a soft glowing light. He signed as books after book he devoured(not literally) but he found nothing useful to him. He sat back and pondered...

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 5 April 2018 at 11:32 AM

Cassie: she continued deeper into the city bit by bit there where more people. The 'smell' of magic was also stronger too.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 5 April 2018 at 5:15 PM

@playermocha345

-

Vee quickly looked at Callista with intrigue. ā€œHaenā€™s pretty chill once you get to know him. Just donā€™t let him get out his chain blade.ā€
They then continued on the conversation. ā€œCerise... I met someone like her before. Callieā€™s appearances come in many forms. Then again, timey stuff. She was actually the Ancient Wanderer. No wonder why Callie looked so familiar.ā€

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 5 April 2018 at 5:23 PM

Thief pulled out her knife which was covered in blood.
"Do you kill people?" One of them said, scared.
"I just use to -" she said, but both the teenagers had run away. "- cut meat." She sighed.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 5 April 2018 at 5:38 PM

(This is me deasply trying to get Cassie to other characters.)
Cassie: there where plenty of people about 160 minutes into the city. Most seemed to be gathering to one spot. It was hard to squeeze to the middle of the group but she found the source. A vampire. A familiar one too. She was an author of a few of the books in the house. Maybe she could learn a thing or two from her. Experience will help. She meows at Vee.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 6 April 2018 at 5:41 PM

@playermocha345 @lazyanon

"Hey, a cat!"

Vee saw a feline fellow meow towards their direction. "But no. Callie isn't a vampire like me. She's... Well... If I had to describe her in three words, it would be confusing."

Still, what's a little feline wanting to do with Vee? "The signing session had passed already. ImmersiaCon is still a thing, though. Still, I'm surprised people still do this annual thing ever since the founding of Immersia around two hundred years ago. I feel really old. Hah!" They laughed, before moving closer to the cat.

~

The chains that bound her then changed into a writhing pile of flesh that had already bound her together. Like it was in sync with her heart, it began to pulse a small amount of glow with every heartbeat.

"So the little time traveler has been captured." A voice said out of nowhere. "And she brought herself the Destruction for us." It laughed, before it moved closer to Callie, keeping itself hidden by having a mask on.

"What do you want from me?!" Callie demanded, trying to break free, but to no avail. "Let go!"

"It's no use for a living battery to cry for help. We need all the energy we can get." It replied, chuckling at its remark. The term 'living battery' struck a chord with Callie, as her attempts to break free were all useless. Her own arms were now bound, rendering any movement null.
"With this, we can light up the skies of the continents yet again!"

"You humans!" Callie scorned. "Always trying to solve your problems through ways unspoken and unheard of, taboo in the laws of morality." She tried to release an energy shock to try and let go, but it only powered up the abandoned factory, rendering her powers also useless.
"Can't you see?! You're nothing but those who will never learn from their past mistakes, always fighting to rise to the top. The higher immortals were correct; you really are pathetic creatures!"

"The same can be said for you." The figure said, before Callie's own powers were forced to be activated, causing her to scream in pain as she tried to resist the actions of SoulNet's dastardly doings, all while powering up the area.

~

Outside the factory, the sky above the continents began to look like it was a night sky, simulating the sky that was before the Cataclysm. Vee suddenly looked up in surprise.
"Looks like they were finished earlier than I expected it to be."

~

Serin and Haentrus took a look at the night sky for a moment, before going back to the fight. Haen returned back to his human self, before grabbing Serin's arm and flying themselves back to the deep hole where the underground house was, closing and locking the door behind. Serin ran into a room and Haen followed.

When the two had managed to head inside the room, it was some sort of command console. Serin messed around with the controls, pressing certain buttons and levers.
"I'm going to release a powerful field around the outside of the house. This should be able to paralyze movement in three, two, one!" Flipping a certain lever, she heard a large wooshing noise occur from the outside. Serin relaxed for a bit, sitting on a nearby spinning chair.
"We need to head to Camie. She might have her psionic link with Cals to know what's up."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 6 April 2018 at 6:18 PM

Cassie:she follows Vee around. Maybe by just watching her will be enough to learn something. But she seems to do is to sign books. Maybe she came to her simply at the wrong time. But she meows again. She wonders how she'll react to to her following her. She also saw Vee move closer to her. She got a bit nervous wondering if it's a good or bad thing. But she stayed still curious. Besides she is a cat in a city. She probably thought she still had an owner or was a stray. It wouldn't be bad to live with a family again.... she thought.