in Roleplaying

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 April 2018 at 8:18 PM

Cat:" ty use-"
Ty:" let bonbon or celestial have a chance."
Cat:" oh right do two want to fight too?"
Bonbon:* she shook her head no. She already got exp from the exp share.*
Celestial:" I would."
Cat:" k then! Celestial use air slash on the seviper since it'll be super effective!"
Celestial:" of course." * she hit the seviper with an air slash and it fainted.*
Cat:" wow. You could be so strong if you where a higher level!!"
Celestial:" I know."

Cat:" yea June. I should leave now if I want to make it home before midnight. It's really far."

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 28 April 2018 at 8:19 PM

Kimmy nodded at June and glanced at her watch. It is getting pretty late. Kimmy made her way to her house as she watched the bandits run away. Who were they? Team Cosmic? I suppose I have to be more careful around here... She walked to her doorstep, she was about to open the door until she heard a footstep. She looked behind her but no one was there. I'm getting a bit nervous... She walked into her house and shut the door behind her.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 April 2018 at 8:21 PM

"Cosmoem, stay in the ditch. Team Cosmic can't get to you here. Plus, you're getting ready to evolve, right? Good bye!" And June took off and ran back to her house. Did all those bandits want Cosmoem that badly?

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 April 2018 at 8:33 PM

Cat:* she was halfway to her house when she heard a crash.* " I do not have time for this. "
Ty:" yes you do. Go see what the kid wants this time."
[introducing a new npc!]
Cat:" Conner what is it this time?"
Conner:" I lost pretzel! I don't *sniff* know where he is!!!" *wahh!*
Cat:" but pretzel never leaves you!"
(After a while looking they found pretzel. A jangmo-o.)
Cat:" what is pretzel doing so far off?"
Pretzel:* growls at both of them.*
Cat:" whoa. Calm down."
Conner:" what's wrong with him?"
Cat:* she saw pretzel's eyes a bit red and glazed.* " I-I don't know. I'm going to find out Conner. Go get someone."
Conner:" ok!"* he ran off looking for someone.*
[also Conner is like 6 or 7. So he's young.]

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 April 2018 at 8:34 PM

June woke up an hour early to check on Cosmoem the next day due to what had happened the night before. "Okay, Wiggly! Let's check on Cosmoem."
They flew down and landed to see something strange about the Protostar Pokémon. Was it finally happening? Yes, the energy around the Cosmoem was swirling rapidly and caused a powerful wind. June stepped back and put Lux back in his pokeball just in case. And then it happened, the energy gathered all on one huge clump, and a magnificent Lunala stood before June.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 April 2018 at 8:44 PM

Conner:* he came crashing into June.*" pl-please help! Pretzel is acting all mean for no reason!!! Cat think it's odd cause he a lax nature. Or something! She wanted me to get help!!! She's still with him!!! I- I think he might bite herrrrr!" *wahhhhh!!!!*

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 April 2018 at 8:53 PM

"Oh um, hi. Sure, I'll help." June went to take a look at the Jangmo-o. "It seems like Pretzel is... possessed?"

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 28 April 2018 at 9:11 PM

@wigglytuff
wow! i missed the battle.....
"Hey guys. What'd I miss?"

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 28 April 2018 at 9:17 PM

Kimmy went up to April. "We were looking for you, actually! We went in to a crazy battle with Team Cosmic?"

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 April 2018 at 9:18 PM

Cat:" I don't think so... ghost types don't live here. Maybe is has to do with that team space? Or whatever they are called."

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 28 April 2018 at 9:20 PM

(April gasps)
"ooh! I heard of them. they're after something. i see June, your cosmog has become a lunala! i caught poipole"

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 April 2018 at 9:23 PM

Cat:" well where are we going to leave or put pretzel till we can fix this? I feel bad if we just leave him there....... it's not a good feeling."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 April 2018 at 11:44 PM

"Yup, I did! See, look," June let out Lunala for the first time. The Lunala spoke in a much more majestic voice of a woman instead of a child.
"Thank you for raising me during this short period of time. I have successfully evolved, so I will serve as your Pokémon," she said.
"Woah," June said in awe. "Sure! You can be my Pokémon. Can't wait to show everyone else! But first, want to battle?"
Lunala nodded.
"I'll nickname you Luna for short, Lunala as your full name." June decided. "Okay, Wiggly and Lux! Ready?" Both her Pokémon nodded.
"Dazzling Gleam and Bone Rush!" Lunala dodged the Bone Rush so Lux continued to chase Luna, and finally hit her. But the dazzling Gleam just seemed to soak right through Luna's wings.
"What?" June was astounded. "Rotom Dex, tell me more about Lunala, please."
"Lunala: the Moone Pokémon. Said to live in another world, this Pokémon devours light, drawing the moonless dark veil of night over the brightness of day."
"So that's why Dazzling Gleam didn't work. Okay, take not of that, please," June said to Rotom Dex. "Anyways, let's see if Wiggly's Heal Pulse can cure Pretzel. Wiggly, use Heal Pulse!"

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 29 April 2018 at 7:26 AM

@wigglytuff
"Hey, isn't it kinda weird? My Evolutions stones went missing yesyerday."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 29 April 2018 at 11:03 AM

“What? Oh no! Do you think that team Cosmic...” June’s voice trailed off. “Let’s go back and get them.”

@icecloud101

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 29 April 2018 at 11:07 AM

Kimmy glanced at June. She seems very nervous... Kimmy took her three pokeballs and followed June. "Hey April, when was the last time you saw your Evolution Stones?"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 29 April 2018 at 11:19 AM

“Yesterday... oh no, mine too?!” June groaned. “And I just had a Lunalium Z but now that’s gone too.”

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 29 April 2018 at 11:23 AM

"Your Evolution Stones are missing too?! Oh no!" Kimmy's face turned more intense and she started to feel more nervous. "At least all of our pokemons are safe."

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 29 April 2018 at 11:25 AM

@wigglytuff
"Oh no! I think team Cosmic stole them.....and I know why."
@bloom

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 29 April 2018 at 11:25 AM

“Yeah.” June let out all her Pokémon just to make sure. “Hey, I think Luna can teleport us to the villain’s base, right?” The Moone Pokémon nodded. “Let’s go then!”

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 29 April 2018 at 11:29 AM

@wigglytuff
"Wait....we have to be careful. You can't do this, yet. I know Team Cosmic's plan, and what you're doing could help them. Trust me."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 29 April 2018 at 11:30 AM

“Okay. But what do we do now?”

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 29 April 2018 at 11:31 AM

"Why would Team Cosmic do that? Luna might be able to teleport us there..." Kimmy got Clover, Sugars, and Ace ready.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 29 April 2018 at 11:34 AM

“I think they’re definitely up to something, or they’re trying to lure us there. So I’m not really sure what to do. What do you think, April?” June asked.
@icecloud101

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 29 April 2018 at 11:36 AM

@bloom @wigglytuff "*sigh* Okay....so Team Cosmic is after the 2 legendaries, Lunala and Solgaleo. They control Alola, or so the legend goes. They're after Lunala and Solgaleo...but luckily....they haven't captured either one. They are planning to capture the Tapus, (island guardians) Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Fini, and Tapu Bulu, so they can control the Pokemon of Alola."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 29 April 2018 at 11:39 AM

“Oh, that’s terrible... we need to keep Luna safe, then.” June looked at Luna nervously, but she just nodded. “And well need to find the Tapus and Solgaleo to warn them.”

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 29 April 2018 at 11:43 AM

@wigglytuff
"Exactly. Letting Luna go there would put her in danger! But, if we find a Cosmog or Solgaleo before Team Cosmic does, than maybe we can save at least 1 lunala and 1 solgaleo, and warn the Ultra beasts and the Island guardians! The legendary pokemon have the power to open up the Ultra Wormholes. Plus, you need to bring pokemon there, because the rivers are poison sludge, and only Pokemon can cross them. At least I have Poipole, who is a Ultra beast herself."
*rustling noises*

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 29 April 2018 at 11:45 AM

Isn’t there only one of each legendary? Or no lol

“Okay then. Let’s go to Alaka island to warn Tapu Lele first.”

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 29 April 2018 at 11:51 AM

@wigglytuff @bloom
Nope. There are more than 1 Cosmog, and so vice versa.

"Hey, did I just hear rustling noises?"
(A Cosmog pops out)
"Yes! A Cosmog, that's what I need! Pie use poison sludge, Lena use leaf cutter, Coco use swift!"
(Cosmog teleports away, but the swift hits it!)
"Okay! Pie use sludge bomb, Lena use petal storm!"
(The double attack knocks Cosmog out)
"Go Pokeball! Yay! I caught a Cosmog!"
(April lets Cosmog out)
"Hi there, little guy, want a pecha berry?"
(Cosmog tentatively eats it, and smiles)
"Great!"
(Cosmog starts evolving)
"Wow, that fast? I guess it really wants to help!"
(Cosmog becomes Cosmoem, and April names him Sunfire)
"Great! June, Kimmy, let's go!"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 29 April 2018 at 12:04 PM

Luna studied the Cosmoem. Looks like you already found a Solgaleo, she said.
“How do you know?” June asked. I just know. Luna replied.