Pokemon Gen 7 (made up) RP [Roleplay]

in Roleplaying

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 26 April 2018 at 8:20 PM

Cat:" oh it's a Celesteela. And it's name is celestial."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 26 April 2018 at 8:22 PM

"Cool! The battles starting. Bye Cat!" June waved hello to Kimmy. "Ninetales, use Ice Beam!"

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 26 April 2018 at 8:26 PM

"Mismagius! Dodge that if you can!" Mismagius swifted in the opposite direction but the ice bean scarred it a bit. "Use Phantom Force!" Mismagius disappeared and reappeared in front of Ninetales.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 26 April 2018 at 8:28 PM

"Use any close combat move you've e got!" And Ninetales used Crunch, making Mismagius Flinch.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 26 April 2018 at 8:32 PM

[ @icecloud101 it's been a week in real life and it's the third day I think in the rp since you said the villains will appear in three days ]
Cat:* she watched on.* " urg June is using brute strength. She should use a status move or something thing that changes the field to give her the upper hand."
Celestial:" I agree. In fact you would have won the battle against her if she didn't used the potions on her teacher given Pokémon or if you didn't leave."
Cat:"Urk! When did you get here? I thought you said you didn't come in! And you watched me in school?!"
Celestial:" I changed my mind. I want to watch. And yes I watched. Also how can you understand me? I'm using morse."
Cat:" I took a class on it. In fact everyone here has. Well the trainers have at least."
Celestial:" oh. Ok."

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 26 April 2018 at 8:59 PM

"Mismagius, don't loose focus! Let's try this again. Use Phantom Force!" Mismagius teleported away from Ninetales. "Now use shadow balls! Luckily, this ability can attack a Pokemon far away and also at a fast rate. Get it!" Kimmy said, pointing at Ninetales.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 26 April 2018 at 10:00 PM

"Dodge then use Blizzard on the field!" June listened to Cat's advice, and hoped it would work. One of the Shadow Balls hit Ninetales, but it missed the rest. "Use Ice Beam now!"

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 27 April 2018 at 6:54 AM

"Hey guys! I am gonna catch a Poipole today!"
P.s.
name your caught Pokemon please

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 27 April 2018 at 1:40 PM

"Mismagius, use Imprison!" Ninetales suddenly froze in place. "Right now, you can't use any ability. Mismagius, now's your chance, use Uproar!" Mismagius uses Uproar and it is able to use it for 3 turns straight, dealing a damage on Ninetales.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 27 April 2018 at 5:35 PM

"Okay Ninetales! Use Pain Split!" Ninetales stole some of Mismagius's health and added it to itself. "Now use Blizzard again!"

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 April 2018 at 6:44 PM

Cat:" a move that does damage over time. You really only need to weather attacks once. Her real problem is the other Pokémon's speed."
Ty:" maybe she could freeze it. I I'm also pretty sure that a ground type move is really strong against ghosts."
Cat:" yes. That's correct. But does it know any ground moves? It might not."

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 27 April 2018 at 7:10 PM

"Ah! Try to use Imprison again! Try to stop that Blizzard!"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 27 April 2018 at 7:50 PM

"Quickly, use Ice Beam before Mismagius can use Imprison!" Ninetales let out a beam of frost that froze Mismagius. "Now use Crunch!"

Who do you want to win? Or the bell can ring again or something lol

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 27 April 2018 at 7:51 PM

Crunch has cause Msmagius to unfreeze. "Now, Mismagius! Use Shadow Balls!"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 27 April 2018 at 7:54 PM

Ninetales was successfully hit by the Shadow Balls and its HP was quite low, so June said, "Use Pain Split!"

Deleted • 27 April 2018 at 7:54 PM

Blake catches a Espeon. Her name is Dawn. Minutes later, she comes across a charmander

`Go, Dawn! Use Sand Attack!` Blake yelled.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 27 April 2018 at 7:58 PM

@wolfspike23 lol yup there's Dawn

Ninetales's HP was higher now, but could still be defeated in a move or two if June wasn't careful enough.
I'm more used to double battles, June thought.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 27 April 2018 at 8:09 PM

"Hang in there, Mismagius! Use Hyper Voice!" Mismagius used hyper voice, it successfully damaged Ninetales since Ninetales doesn't have soundproof.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 27 April 2018 at 8:17 PM

"Pain Split again! Then try to use Crunch, if you can!" Again, both Pokemon's HP evened out.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 27 April 2018 at 8:30 PM

"Use Foul Play and reverse that Pain Split and Crunch!" Once Ninetales used Pain Split and Crunch it effected itself instead of Mismagius.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 April 2018 at 8:30 PM

Cat:" pain spilt strategy is really easy to overcome if the Pokémon has leftovers as and item, if uses a healing move on it's self, or it knows a ko move/high flinch chance move."
Celestial:"I agree."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 27 April 2018 at 9:09 PM

“It shouldn’t effect Pain Split, it’ll just be normal because Ninetales still has less health,” June explained. “But well well played! Kust keep dodging Mismagius’s moves. If you get hit, use Pain Split again,”

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 27 April 2018 at 9:27 PM

"Try to attack Ninetales from behind. Use Phantom Force, then shadow balls. If that doesn't work, use Hyper Voice."

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 27 April 2018 at 9:42 PM

@icecloud101 April with Coco the Eevee, Lena the Fomantis
@wolfspike23 Blake with Jinx the Fennekin, Dawn the Espeon
@wigglytuff June with Lux the Lucario, Wiggly the Wigglytuff
@mimikyu360 Finn with Leaf the Rowlet
@lazyanon Cat with Ty the Tyrunt, Bonbon the (Shiny) Salandit, Celestial the Celesteela
@bloom Kimmy with Clover the Gardevior, Sugar the Alolan Vulpix

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 27 April 2018 at 10:35 PM

@icecloud101 missed my Cosmoem ^^

“Ninetales, watch out from behind!” It dodged the Shadow Balls, but was hit with the Hyper Voice. “Pain Split, then Ice Beam!”

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 28 April 2018 at 7:26 AM

@lazyanon @bloom @wolfspike23 @mimikyu360
ummmm....yeah, villians will be appearing soon, after school

The teacher told us all to walk together after school, and we discover a Psychic Evolution stone which is a really valuable stone. Later, the villians, Team Cosmic, swoop in and steal it. They also take a Cosmog. The students must find out what they're planning to do with Cosmog and the Evo Stone. Will the students be able to find Cosmog? Or will Team Cosmic carry out their evil plan?
(@wigglytuff is it okay that they steal yours? i promise you will save it really soon, and that nothing will happen to it. if not, i'll change it. i'm planning to have a cosmog too....)

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 April 2018 at 8:28 AM

Cat:" oh-oh-oh no! What was that?"
Celestial:" the change."
Ty:" YOU KNEW ABOUT IT AND SAID NOTHING?!?!?!"
Bonbon:* she glared and scowled at celestial.*
Cat:" um um um. Please don't fight. Oh! If anyone's Pokémon is hurt come to me! I have berries and revives to heal them with!!!! And celestial if you knew a-about th-this then we coulda stop-stop this from happening."

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 28 April 2018 at 8:44 AM

@icecloud101 you forgot the Landorus I caught. His name is Ace.

"Reverse that Ice Beam by using Foul Play, again!" The Ice Beam didn't effect Mismagius.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 28 April 2018 at 10:34 AM

@bloom
okay

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 April 2018 at 11:11 AM

@icecloud101 yes 😊 it's a Cosmoem rn but I can pretend it's a Cosmog lol

Is yours gonna evolve into Solgaleo? Mine will evolve to Lunala 😸

"Dodge!" Ninetales jumped aside from its own ice beam.