1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 25 April 2018 at 9:44 PM

(April heard the bell ring)
"I guess we're going home. Are you ready, Lena and Coco?"
(they agreed)

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 25 April 2018 at 9:58 PM

Kimmy made her way down the dirt road and saw a house. Clover came out of the poke ball and pointed at a blue-roofed house. "That's my new house?" Kimmy asked in amazement. Clover nodded. They headed over to the house with its lush green lawn and a clean mailbox. "What a wonderful house!"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 25 April 2018 at 10:17 PM

June couldn't see anything still, but she was conscious. How did I survive? I've never fallen in the ditch before, but it sure is deep. And what time is it? She finally opened her eyes. The sky above her was red, painted with pink clouds. Suddenly, a cloud of blue and purple peeked over her.
"Ah!" June jumped back. She saw that she was on a bed of soft leaves and grass, and she was facing a Cosmog.
"Oh, h-hello. Did you just save me?" June asked. The Pokémon nodded. "Well, it's already really late and I should get back, mind if I go? I'll just ride Wiggly back up. Thanks so much!" June said. Her answer came back as a cheery voice, but the Pokémon didn't seem to be talking, probably using telepathy.
I need to evolve soon. It was a pleasure helping you out. I'll teleport you back, if you wish. The voice said. June nodded her head, and she was instantly in front of her house again.

Female
127 posts

mimikyu360 • 26 April 2018 at 1:37 PM

@icecloud101
(What happened? I go off and have school and suddenly your on page 6!)

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 26 April 2018 at 4:48 PM

@mimikyu360
we each caught a new (common) Pokemon
you can tell us what you caught

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 26 April 2018 at 5:11 PM

(Cat and her Pokémon had reached home. It was a little ways away since her parents worked as rangers. So her house was also the ranger station.)
Cat:" ok bonbon and ty we're home!"
Ty:"finally! That walk seems to get longer every time."
Cat:* rolls her eyes at ty*" so bonbon what do you think?"
Bonbon:* she smiled. She liked the house very much.*

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 26 April 2018 at 5:20 PM

(April walked home with Coco and Lena)
"Lena, how do you like the new house?"
(Lena jumped up and down)
"Great! Let's go and I'll get you and Coco some Pecha berries! We have some growing in our backyard."
(April has a pretty big house and a LARGE garden)
Pecha berry https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/06/4e/6b/064e6bd054435b8d648e7e897155efcf--berries-tattoo-ideas.jpg

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 26 April 2018 at 5:35 PM

"I need to go back to that Cosmog after school tomorrow," June said to Lux before she went to sleep. "It might need help, it said it was going to evolve soon."

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 26 April 2018 at 5:39 PM

[Next Day]
(April walked to school with Lena and Coco, and bumps into a Poipole https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/e/e5/803Poipole.png )
"What's this?" She exclaimed

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 26 April 2018 at 5:42 PM

June woke up really early the next day to check, because she wanted to battle Cat at school. She let out Wiggly and told her to inflate, so she could safely travel down the deep cliff. She saw the Cosmog, gathering energy from around it.
"Hi there, Cosmog! I wanna give you something in exchange for your help yesterday." June pulled out a few berries from her backpack and fed it to the Cosmog. It looked happy. "I need to go to school now, I'll see you in a little bit!"

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 26 April 2018 at 5:49 PM

(April gave the Poipole pecha berries and fed some to it)
"See ya, little guy. Will you wait for me?"
(The Pokemon nodded)
"Great! See you after school. Bye!"
(Before April went to school, she purchased a Rotom-Dex using 45% of her savings)
"Great! Activate Rotom-dex, please."
(The Rotom-dex booted up and check April in as a user, and lena and Coco in as Pokemon)
"Great! Let's go to school!"

P.s.
Rotom-dex image https://pre00.deviantart.net/4e0d/th/pre/i/2016/327/9/d/rotomdex_vector_by_greenmachine987-dapdb4h.png
and it's basically a Pokedex with a rotom in it

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 26 April 2018 at 5:53 PM

Does Rotom Dex count as a Pokémon? Lol hopefully not

June arrived at school early, so she bought a Rotom Dex and saw April.
"Hi April! Getting a Rotom Dex?" She asked. She watched as the Pokémon entered the Dex and it came too life. She and her Pokémon were checked in, so she headed off to Anatomy class.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 26 April 2018 at 6:32 PM

Kimmy opened her eyes as the bright sun shined in her face. "Ughh... what time is it?" She glances over to her alarm clock and sees 9:00. Her eyes flew open and she gasped, "I'M LATE!!!" She rushed downstairs, grabbed her bookbag, and her two pokeballs and ran out the door.

~

She reached her classroom and threw her books on the desk. She sighed in relief as she pulled out her textbook and then she spotted her two pokeballs. She stared at them and bit her lip. Clover and Sugars... I hope I get to show people how powerful you are. Just let them watch.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 26 April 2018 at 6:35 PM

@wigglytuff
Nope, rotom-dex are Pokedex, so they don't count as Pokemon

(April went to her Pokemon ablilities class)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 26 April 2018 at 7:08 PM

@bloom @icecloud101 thanks 😊

After another boring lesson about Sawk and Throh, June headed onto Pokémon Strategy. She had her Type test, and then went to Pokémon Battling. Unfortunately, she wasn't paired with Cat and had another not-your-Pokémon battle, two on two. She received a Oricorio Pom-Pom form and a Rhydon, and got ready to battle.

~~~~~

"Finish Accelgor off with a Drill Peck!" June said to Oricorio. The Accelgor fainted and June won. "Very good, June! The bell will ring very soon, so pack up your things. Next week, we will continue with battling with our own Pokémon. But there's a surprise to it, so don't overtrain. No homework today, bye!" The teacher dismissed her class, and June went off to lunch.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 26 April 2018 at 7:19 PM

Kimmy stuffed her textbooks in her bookbag and headed out the door. She stopped by the water fountain to get a drink of water while she was taking a sip of water, her textbook fell off her bookbag. Kimmy looked down and picked up the textbook. It was all about Pokemon abilities, she fipped through the book and saw the category "Fairy." I need to learn more about Clover and Sugars, especially their abilities. Kimmy, also known as Kimberly, was considered a "newbie" at her old school, but she hoped that she could have a fresh start this year.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 26 April 2018 at 7:23 PM

On her way home after school, June flew Wiggly down again to meet Cosmog.
"Hello again! I brought more berries for you." She gave a pile of Oran and Pinap berries to the Cosmog. "Hey, wanna battle? If I win, I'll catch you. If you win, I'll give you the rest of my berries and this bag of malasadas," June waved the brown paper bag. Cosmog quickly agreed, seeming to want to eat the donuts.
"Okay, Lux! I choose you. Use Bone Rush!" But the move went right through Cosmog. It giggled, and used Psychic. Lux was smashed against a rock, but not before using Aura Sphere. But it missed when Cosmog teleported.
"Lux, you okay?" June asked, and the Lucario nodded. "Then use Dragon Pulse!" The move hit successfully, so Lux continued to use it until Cosmog was unable to continue. June threw a pokeball, and successfully captured the Legendary.
"Woohoo!" She exclaimed. "Good job, Lux. Return!"
When she got home, she decorated the red half of the Pokeball with a galaxy design. "I caught a new Pokémon today!" She said, excited.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 26 April 2018 at 7:46 PM

Kimmy made her way across the same dirt road from yesterday until she came across a shadow. An usual, large shadow. She glances over to the shadow but she didn't see anything. Whoever this is... I better be careful.. She slowly made her way to the side of the dirt road where she saw it. A Landorus. A huge and demanding looking one. Kimmy stumbled back as she started think about what to do. Clover. Clover. She took out a pokeball and Clover came out of it. "Clover, it's you." The confused Gardevoir looked over at Kimmy and nodded. "Sorry, I think I'm a bit down today. But I need to catch that Landorus! It's a ground and flying type, isn't it? It's quite scary." Clover looks at the Landorus in amazement and nodded. She agrees... "Now, Clover, use cunfusion!" Clover used cunfusion on the Landorus but it wasn't in the 10%. "Darn it. It's alright, Clover. This time, use fututre sight!" Clover used future sight on the Landorus and damaged it. It was no longer flying, instead, it fell down. Kimmy threw a pokeball at the Landorus and she caught another pokemon. "I caught it! I caught it!! Thank you so much, Clover. You can go back now." Clover disappeaed in her pokeball. Kimmy looks at the pokeball with the Landorus in it. "Let's name you Ace... like a hot shot you are."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 26 April 2018 at 7:49 PM

@bloom lol that was an easy catch

Can I go back to the place you caught me? I need to prepare for evolution. Cosmog said inside of June's head.
"You're still in you're pokeball! How can you talk like that? Whatever. Sure, you can go there. I'll let you out." June released Cosmog, and in a blink of an eye she teleported back towards the deep ditch.

(My Cosmog is female)

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 26 April 2018 at 7:49 PM

[saying this now. But later I'm planning on getting a giratinna. Also this is taking place in the woods near cat's house.]
Cat:" well today was pretty uneven-*crash*-tful?"
Bonbon:* she turned around quickly facing the unknown Pokémon and she looked as if she was hissing at it but didn't make a sound,*
Ty:" oy! What's that's?"
Cat:"an eventful thing. This pretty old but it'll do."* she pulled out an old school Pokédex she found with lots of others ones. It wasn't a rotom-dex but it worked usually. It only didn't work once so it's more trustworthy than the rotoms.*
Pokedex:"Celesteela the launch Pokémon."
Cat:" are-aren't those things huge?"
Ty:" yea they are."
(A celesteela about the size of a full grown man's hand pops out. Probably the result of a gene defect.)
Cat:" oh my........... that's adorable. Very strong and strange, but adorable."
Celesteela:* in Morse code* " I'm not cute!"
Cat:*who like all trainers that went to school. Knew Morse.* " yes you are."
Celesteela:"I don't care! Your strong. If not that smart. I need someone like that. Changes are coming. I can't stay trainerless. So I might as well choose one that's not dumb."
Cat:"oh.... okay??? Welcome to the team?"
Celesteela:" don't worry I do not need to be in a poke ball. I am civilized unlike most of my brotheren."
Cat:" k. I don't think I even keep my Pokémon in their poke balls. Even then it's not long if I do."
(Cat caught Celesteela?!)

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 26 April 2018 at 7:51 PM

@wigglytuff lol, i need to use more "logic"/"common sense" when catching a pokemon XDXD

Kimmy held the shiny new pokeball to herself. Clover is so powerful! She reached her house and inside, she started to study all about the Landorus and Vulpix.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 26 April 2018 at 7:53 PM

The next morning, June flew Wiggly down and saw that Cosmog had evolved.
"Is that a Cosmoem?" She asked herself.
"Yup, that's Cosmoem!" Rotom Dex said.
She was gathering energy like in her stage before, so June gave her a Pecha berry to help speed up the evolution. The substance that surrounded the orb inside seemed to be like jelly, moving the berry to the core then eating it, but when June touched it the surface was hard.
"I advise you not to touch it," Rotom Dex said, so June stepped away and went to school.

~~~~~

"Today, were going to be learning about Staryu and Starmie and blah blah blah..." the teacher mumbled in his sleepy voice. June would've died of boredom if she couldn't help thinking of Cosmoem. Would it evolve soon?

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 26 April 2018 at 8:06 PM

Cat:* while walking to school*" hey Celesteela you need a name or something other than Celesteela."
Celesteela:" why? I am a Celesteela."
Cat:" yea. But you're different from the other ones! Like your tiny! I could carry you if I wanted to! And besides if I say Celesteela every single time I want to talk to you or something a lot other Celesteela could come. And that's a scary thought."
Celesteela:" I see the concern. And yes I know I am small for my kind. What should I be called?"
Cat:" uhhh. How about celestial?"
Celestial:" I like it. It's close to what species I am but it's still a different name."
Cat:" celestial it is!"
(Cat arrived at school shortly.)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 26 April 2018 at 8:08 PM

After Pokémon Anatomy, June headed for Strategy to see she had gotten a 98% on the test, accidentally thinking that Water types had no effect on Electric types. Then, she went to Battling, hoping to battle Cat. @lazyanon

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 26 April 2018 at 8:11 PM

Kimmy, after finishing her classes, went to Battling, only to watch what kind of battles are happening currently. She sat at the bleachers and looked around the place.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 26 April 2018 at 8:13 PM

But instead of battling with Cat, the teacher said:
"June will be battling with Kinmy today." She told them to each pick only one Pokeball out of the pile. June got an Alolan Ninetales.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 26 April 2018 at 8:14 PM

Cat:* she got a good score. She wished she was good in tense moments and such love or she was on testes. She went to her next class next to June.*" hey June! I got a new Pokémon. Well I think... it kinda chose me. It said it needed a trainer because things were changing and it rather have a smart one. Do you know what that means at all? Things are changing? It kinda scares me a little."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 26 April 2018 at 8:17 PM

"Oh, hi Cat! Sorry I couldn't Battle you today. But that's cool! Which Pokémon? And I think it means that you're smart and maybe that something bad will happen."

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 26 April 2018 at 8:19 PM

The teacher glanced at Kimmy and handed her a pokeball. It seems like Kimmy has gotten a Mismagius. Hopefully she will work well with this pokemon. She walked down the bleachers and awkwardly waved at June.