Pokemon Gen 7 (made up) RP [Roleplay]

in Roleplaying

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 30 April 2018 at 5:07 PM

@lazyanon
(April smiles)
"It's okay. I just have a really big garden. We grow lots of berries! Also, i'm happy to help. You need to open up your heart and let the light rush in. I know you need a friend or more. Unchain your heart, and let your personality and values shine. Anybody would be lucky to have you as their friend."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 30 April 2018 at 5:20 PM

Cat:"o-oh I j-just plant berries wherever I can and come back to take care of them. S-so other pe-people and Pokémon have m-more."

Ty:" Besides it's not getting friends a problem with her. She has tons of Pokémon friends. It's just hard for her to talk to other people."

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 30 April 2018 at 5:24 PM

@lazyanon
"I see, Ty, well that's great! I feel she needs more Pokemon friends. I have many, many Pokemon friends, in the wild. Partially, it's because of the amulet Eevee(Coco) and her siblings, the Eevee evolutions, made using their powers. it's also because, I guess....I have a special bond with Pokemon, they really like me."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 April 2018 at 5:42 PM

"Okay, let's go!" June said. She called her mom and said that they were going on a journey to Ula'Ula island as a field trip for a while as an excuse.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 30 April 2018 at 5:46 PM

@wigglytuff @lazyanon @bloom
"Okay, let's go. We'll take a ferry there."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 30 April 2018 at 6:33 PM

Cat:" ok."

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 30 April 2018 at 6:41 PM

(They went down to the docks)
@lazyanon @wigglytuff @bloom
"Okay, so we take the next ferry, which is in 5 min. We best be quick, though, so Team Cosmic doesn't beat us to the punch...."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 30 April 2018 at 6:54 PM

Cat:" yea we should."

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 30 April 2018 at 9:33 PM

@wigglytuff @lazyanon @bloom
"Okay, let's go! The ferry is waiting......"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 April 2018 at 10:21 PM

"Okay, let's discuss while we wait, then." June suggested.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 1 May 2018 at 4:31 PM

"Okay I have a map.....just need to make sure we're okay. Okay, so we go to Tapu Koko on Melemele Island, Tapu Lele on Akala Island, Tapu Bulu on Ula'ula Island, and Tapu Fini on Poni Island. We're going to Tapu Bulu first. We're starting on our home......Poni Island, but Tapu Fini already knows. I saw it yesterday, nodding at me around when Team Cosmic attacked you guys. Then it disappeared. But I knew it knew about Team Cosmic. So, after Tapu Bulu, we go to Tapu Lele, then finally, Tapu Koko. I think that's where the shrine is. I hope Sunfire, my Cosmoem can evolve so we can open up the Ultra Wormhole, or either we get a Necrozma with both formes, Sun and Moon formes. But no one in our group has one, so we'll stick with Luna and Sunfire. Okay?"
@lazyanon @bloom @wigglytuff

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 1 May 2018 at 5:14 PM

"Okay. Great! Then let's go."

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 1 May 2018 at 5:16 PM

"C'mon time to get off the ferry. Let's go, and don't forget anything! We gotta save those Pokemon!"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 1 May 2018 at 5:55 PM

"This is Ula'ula island, right?" June said as she debarked.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 1 May 2018 at 5:57 PM

"Yep, c'mon! Also, we gotta split up in pairs to find Tapu Bulu's shrine! We gotta hurry!"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 1 May 2018 at 6:00 PM

"Maybe Sunfire and Luna can help us." June suggested.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 1 May 2018 at 7:38 PM

"That's a great idea, June!" Kimmy looked at June. "We need all the help we can can."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 1 May 2018 at 8:14 PM

Cat:"yea we d-"* she was cut off by a weird yellow stone that came from the sky hitting the side of her head.* "ow."* she rubbed her head. Luckily it wasn't bleeding.
Ty:"you ok!?!"
Cat:"yea I'm fine I'm not bleeding."*she picked up the rock and looked at it. There where points all over it. She saw it before but can't recall where.*
(Cat has received the odd stone!)
[step one of getting one of my favorite legendary Pokémon completed and yes it's a summoning stone.]

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 1 May 2018 at 8:20 PM

@lazyanon i thought it was a sun stone?
https://pkmngotrading.com/mediawiki/images/5/55/Sun_stone1.png
which makes certain Pokemon (especially grass types) evolve
"I thought that was a Sun Stone?"
(Fomantis goes bonkers, and keeps poking around in the bushes nearby)
"Hmm....Lena is saying that it can evolve with one and it is looking for more."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 1 May 2018 at 8:53 PM

"Luna, do you think you know where Tapu Bulu is?" June asked as she let out Luna. She just stood there, flapping her wings and staring deeply into the undergrowth of the island. After a while, she looked back at June and nodded. Follow me, she said. Or I can teleport you there, if you would like. June nodded, and they were all there in an instant.
"Where are we?"

Btw, When Luna talks I don't use quotation marks cuz it's different than normal talking, if you get what I mean c:

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 1 May 2018 at 8:54 PM

Cat:"no.... sun stones are orange.... this is yellow..."
[it's Griseous orb. It's used to change giratina into it's origin form and I'm also going to use the orb to summon it later.]

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 1 May 2018 at 8:55 PM

@wigglytuff @lazyanon
"Okay, Luna, we're relying on you.....Sunfire hasn't evolved yet....oh right! It is a Griseous orb. Sorry for the mix-up."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 1 May 2018 at 8:57 PM

June looked around. The undergrowth was denser than it was when they first arrived, making the light come down in streaks here and there and setting an eerie setting. There was a sudden noise that probably came from a Pokémon, but June had never heard of it before.
"Was... was that Tapu Bulu?"

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 1 May 2018 at 9:00 PM

Cat:* she wandered to some old stone and crumbled statues and mumbled what does this even do?*

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 1 May 2018 at 9:30 PM

"I'm not sure. Maybe something to do with the shrine?"

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 1 May 2018 at 9:43 PM

"Hmmmm.....I heard like in Unova, that certain shrine stones summon the 3 forces of nature. Landerous, Thunderous, and Tornadous. We must be close to the the Ruins of Abundance, where Tapu Bulu is usually found......."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 1 May 2018 at 9:45 PM

Cat:"o-ok! Hopefully I might be able to use it."

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 1 May 2018 at 9:46 PM

"Yeah....but I heard we gotta cross.....a desert."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 1 May 2018 at 9:51 PM

"A desert?!" June exclaimed. "Out here? But I thought I just heard Tapu Bulu somewhere here, maybe we should search near here first."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 1 May 2018 at 9:53 PM

Cat:"oh..... good thing I brought water."
Ty:*groans at the word desert.*
Bonbon:*she beams at going to the desert.*
Celestial:*she is indifferent.*