icecloud101 • 3 May 2018 at 8:36 PM

@lazyanon @bloom
"See the green aura? Let's go oer there!"
(gtg, cya

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 3 May 2018 at 10:38 PM

@lazyanon @icecloud101 @bloom

At the end of the narrow corridor, there was a large dome shaped room with more carvings of Legendary Pokemon, and it seemed to be even dimmer than before. In the center was a marble pedestal, but there was nothing on it except a small cluster of blue-ish sparkles.
The sparkles started to swirl around rapidly, and it formed into a strange Pokeball, one that June had never seen before. The top was the usual red, but there was that same kind of symbol that came from the relic that June had found earlier that surrounded the button on the Pokeball. The four gems on the symbol started to glow, and so did one of the carvings on the wall, which somehow illuminated the room immediately.
"Take it." Said an unfamiliar, deep booming voice. June stepped foward and reached out to touch the Pokeball, but then retracted her hand instinctively as if something was about to happen if she would take it.
"Just do it." the voice said again, so June did as it said. She held the Pokeball in her hand for a while, then her gaze traveled off towards the wall and onto the glowing Pokemon. So that's what the symbols meant! It was Arceus's symbol. June thought as epiphany hit her.
"What do I do with this Pokeball now?" June asked, but there was no answer and the room started to dim again as the glowing Arceus carving began to fade. "Wait - " and just like that, June was teleported towards the desert where she could see her friends, just like how Luna could do.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 4 May 2018 at 6:44 AM

@wigglytuff @lazyanon @bloom
(April reached the glowing green light)
"Wow.....it's Tapu Bulu! https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/6/67/787Tapu_Bulu.png/1200px-787Tapu_Bulu.png Hay, Tapu Bulu!"
(It turns around)

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 4 May 2018 at 2:36 PM

Cat:" ummmmm h-he-hello Tapu Bulu. Umm these bad group of people c-called team c-cosmic a-are go-going to co-come after y-you. We wa-wanted to warn y-you."* cat stammered way more than usual and looks really nervous.*

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 4 May 2018 at 3:09 PM

Kimmy looks at Cat. "Yes, she is telling the truth!"

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 4 May 2018 at 3:25 PM

@lazyanon @bloom @wigglytuff
"Yes they are. We come in peace, to warn you of Team Cosmic's movement."
(Tapu Bulu nods)
"please prepare yourself, goodbye."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 4 May 2018 at 4:46 PM

Ty:"cat are you okay?"
Cat:"y-yes I'm f-fi-fine."
Ty:*he looks worriedly at cat.*

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 4 May 2018 at 5:05 PM

Kimmy looked over to Cat. "Are you okay, Cat? You seem a bit light-headed."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 4 May 2018 at 5:33 PM

Cat:"I-I s-sa-said I'm f-fine! O-ok?!"

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 4 May 2018 at 5:44 PM

"Alright, if you say so. But tell us if anything is wrong, okay?" Kimmy said. Where should we go now? "Hey April, where do we go now?"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 4 May 2018 at 7:58 PM

"Oh, um, hi!" June said. "I see you've finished your meeting with Tapu Bulu." June then explained her story of how she and Ty were in some underground place and met Arceus, then received a mysterious gift. "What do you think it is?" June said, taking out the Pokeball.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 4 May 2018 at 8:09 PM

Cat:"pro-probably a le-legendary Pokémon. J-June."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 4 May 2018 at 8:13 PM

"Should I let whatever Pokémon's in here out?"

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 4 May 2018 at 8:15 PM

Cat:"y-yea. Y-you sh-sho-should."*cat's body starts to shake,but it's barely even noticeable for anyone.*

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 4 May 2018 at 8:25 PM

"Okay. Cat, you okay? You're trembling. And so's your voice." June asked. "Anyways, here goes nothing."
June threw the Pokeball out on the ground, and out came a huge shape with wings and a thick tail.
"Reshiram. The Vast White Pokémon. This legendary Pokémon can scorch the world with fire. It helps those who want to build a world of truth." Rotom Dex said.
"Reshiram...? That's so awesome! But why would Arceus want to give it to me?" June wondered.
"It appears that you want to build a world of truth." Rotom theorized.
"Me?!" June exclaimed. "How?"

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 5 May 2018 at 7:41 AM

"Wow....a Reshiram. *frowns* You typically find those in Unova.....like Landorous. Oh well....congrats! We gotta be going to....Tapu Lele on Akala Island, just beyond Memorial Hill and Akala Outskirts, in the Ruins of Life!"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 5 May 2018 at 11:34 AM

@icecloud101
"We can have Luna teleport us there." June offered. She let out Luna.
Rotom Dex speaks the truth. She said.
"Huh?" June was confused again. But Luna didn't say another word, and went into that phase where she would stare deeply into the distance, concentrated. She opened her eyes, which were suddenly filled with fear. There is danger coming. Team Cosmic is planning more than I thought. They're more than just trainers with Pokémon, but their plan... it must be stopped. The Moone Pokémon said.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 5 May 2018 at 1:02 PM

Celestial:"I can fly cat and ty to Akala island so we can warn Tapu lele while you two get the last one."
Cat:" you s-sure?"
Celestial:"positive. In fact bonbon can ride chief to get to the island. So let's go."
Cat:"o-ok!"

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 5 May 2018 at 1:53 PM

"Okay, we gotta take seperate paths. Kimmy, come with me. Cat and June, you guys can go together."
P.s.
what is the reshiram's name?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 5 May 2018 at 3:19 PM

@icecloud101 no name yet. 😊

"Where should I go?" June asked.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 5 May 2018 at 5:03 PM

Celestial:"we are going to Akala island."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 5 May 2018 at 6:04 PM

"Then I'll go to Poni Island. Okay, Luna, let's go!" Luna teleported June to a rocky terrain near the ocean. Although she knew she needed to warn Tapu Fini, she heard an explosion in the distance.
"What was that...? Luna, take me to where that explosion was, please. If it's okay, you can stay here to warn Tapu Fini and I'll go investigate." The Lunala nodded, and June found herself on the side of a small mountain. She ducked behind a rock and peeked over to see two men laughing and a Snivy on the ground, hurt. The two men, who appeared to be on Team Cosmic, laughed.
"This Pokémon'll be so easy to catch. It's weak now, but it'll evolve into a Serperior later." One of them said and let out a Garbodor. "Use Sludge Bomb!"
As the ball of sludge was about to hit Snivy, June let out Lux and said, "Lux, Dragon Pulse!" The two moves met each other midair and exploded. The other man let out a Golbat.
"Use Bite!" The second man said, but Lux used Bone Rush and knocked the Golbat back.
"Okay Lux, use -" June was cut off as Snivy stood up and used Leer, then Vine Whip.
"Lux, help with Sky Uppercut!" June said, which knocked out the Garbador. The Snivy used Vine Whip again, and with the help of Lux's Aura Sphere, knocked out the Golbat and they chased the Team Cosmic people away.
"What happened to that Snivy?" June wondered.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 5 May 2018 at 6:30 PM

(Cat and her team flew to Akala island.)
Cat:"o-ok we are h-here."
Celestial:" yes. We need to find Tapu Lele."
Cat:"r-right!"
(After a short walk they hear Tapu Lele's crys.)
Cat:"oh n-no! T-they must be he-here!"*she raced over just to see team cosmic to catch Tapu Lele.*"L-let ta-Tapu lele g-go!"
Cosmic grunt1:"why should I?"
Cosmic grunt2:" how about we just make one of here Pokémon go against her. The hounchcrow is the highest level."
Cosmic grunt1:" ok then!"*she activated some device and Chief's eyes glazed over and turned slightly red.*
Chief:"Screeeee!"*he dives down toward cat. But is stopped by another Pokémon.*

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 5 May 2018 at 6:45 PM

"Snivy, are you okay?" June fed Snivy a berry.
It appears that this Snivy has been abandoned from her owner. Her owner was cruel and when he reached six Pokemon, he left Snivy here instead of transferring her to a lab or somewhere safe. Luna said as she returned from the bay and had already told Tapu Fini.
"Abandoned? That's terrible!" June gasped. "Do you wanna come with us?"
Snivy nodded. June took out a Pokeball and captured Snivy. "Better than being here alone or with Team Cosmic, that's for sure. Let's check on Cat."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 5 May 2018 at 7:05 PM

Giratina:"what are you doing going against your sickly friend? Hounchcrow??"*he used shadow force on chief and chief fainted. Giratina turned to cat.*" hello trainer. I see you have the orb. You are truly my trainer."
Cat:" y-you got I-it wrong it h-hit me in th-the face."
Giratina:"but it came to you."
Cat:"y-yes."
Giratina:" then you are my trainer."
Cat:" b-but te-team cosmic is g-getting a-away!"
(Giratina joined cat's team!)
Giratina:"of course some team is trying to mess with the natural order."*he turned around to attack the grunts but they already got away with Tapu Lele.*

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 5 May 2018 at 7:07 PM

June arrived just in time to see Tapu Lele being taken away.
"What?!" June exclaimed. "We need to chase after them!" She let out all her Pokemon except Snivy, who was still resting.

@lazyanon @icecloud101

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 5 May 2018 at 7:21 PM

Giratina:"would you like me to attack them?"
Cat:"n-no just s-st-stop t-them."*she turn a little pale. And cat returned chief to his poke ball.*
Giratina:"your..... sick."
Cat:"n-no I'm not!"
Giratina:"you are strong willed and a bit stubborn. But still need to rest. I presume it's because your weak immune system you were born with."
Cat:"y-yea.... but w-we n-need to st-stop them!"
Giratina:" you are not doing anything. You need to rest. Celestial and bonbon you can go after the grunts. Ty help me from cat chasing after anyone."
Celestial:" of course."
Bonbon:* she nods. Celestial and her then chase after the two grunts.*
Ty:" thank you for making her rest."
Giratina:" no problem."

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 5 May 2018 at 7:45 PM

"Kimmy, we're finally at Melemele Island, the home of Tapu Koko! Lets go!"
(April opens up her Rotom-dex and tries to send a video chat to June)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 5 May 2018 at 7:53 PM

@icecloud101 I thought you guys already told Tapu Koko xD

"Luna, teleport us in front of Team Cosmic!" June said. "Cat, what do we do now?"

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 5 May 2018 at 8:02 PM

"Finally!" Kimmy sighed in relief. "Now what?"