Pokemon Gen 7 (made up) RP [Roleplay]

in Roleplaying

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 5 May 2018 at 8:06 PM

Celestial:" sorry June but cat is back with ty and giratina. And I think we should free Tapu Lele."

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 5 May 2018 at 8:23 PM

@wigglytuff @lazyanon @bloom
"C'mon Kimmy, let's go. We gotta get to Tapu Koko."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 5 May 2018 at 9:09 PM

@lazyanon @icecloud101 @bloom

Also, Reshiram's shiny xD

"Then let's free Tapu Lele!" June said, determined. She saw that Tapu Lele was in some sort of cage, but it seemed pretty attack-proof so it would probably need multiple moves used on it before it would break. "Reshiram, use Dragon Claw on the cage!"
The cage shook, and cracked just the tiniest bit. "Use Blue Flare!" Reshiram let out a powerful stream of burning blue fire at the cage, which cracked even more. "Blue Flare again!" The cage was almost broken! But right then, one of the Team Cosmic people let out a Crabrawler.
"Use Crabhammer!" He said, and it was about to hit Reshiram.
"Dodge if you can! Then use Dragon Claw!" June said, and Reshiram's move hit the Crabrawler to the ground.
"Crabhammer again!"
"Dragon Claw again!"
The two moves made contact, and finally Reshiram made one extra effort and sent the opponent crashing to the ground, making it faint. But the second Team Cosmic person (I'm just going to call them that for now, Team Cosmic people lol I know it sounds kinda weird) had a much more powerful Pokemon: a Gyrados. And the first trainer had a second Pokemon as well, a Sableye.
"Cat, you might need to help me on this!" June called, then said to the Team Cosmic people, "I'm only going to use two Pokemon, to make it fair." They just smirked, but she ignored it.
"Reshiram, Fusion Flare on Sableye! Lux, use Dragon Pulse on Gyrados!"
"Dodge!" they said at the same time, but even though Sableye manuvered to the side of the Fusion Flare, it hit Gyrados instead and so did the Dragon Pulse, bringing down its HP by a lot. "Use Bite!" the Team Cosmic people said together.
"Dragon Claw! Bone Rush!" Lux put his bone between the huge jaws of the Atrocious Pokemon, stopping the move, but Reshiram didn't have enough time and had damage dealt to him. "Reshiram, you okay?" June asked, and the Vast White Pokemon nodded. "Then use Dragon Claw, and Lux, help with Sky Uppercut, both on the Gyrados!" Both moves landed on their target, and the Gyrados collapsed to the ground and was retreated.
"You still haven't beaten my Sableye yet," The first person reminded June.
"Well, you guys haven't beaten any of my Pokemon yet." She retorted. She retreated Reshiram and brought out Wiggly.
"You're substituting a Legendary Pokemon for this pink bunny?" the second one laughed.
"Whatever. Type Advantage, though." June grinned and before the Team Cosmic people knew what she meant, she said: "Wiggly, use Moonblast!" and Sableye fainted.
"You can't bias. That's all I have to say." June said as she retreated all her Pokemon.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 6 May 2018 at 7:09 AM

@lazyanon @bloom @wigglytuff
"Kimmy, we are looking for the Ruins of Conflict.. I've been trying to get a Rotom-dex message to her, but the line is busy. Oh well."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 6 May 2018 at 7:17 AM

Celestial:* she broke the cage with a flash canon.*" cat isn't here with us June. She is back with ty and giratina."
Bonbon:* she evolved!*
Celestial:"i guess the exp share works really well then."

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 6 May 2018 at 7:20 AM

(April led the way, while Kimmy followed behind. They reached a spot and found the Ruins of Conflict)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 May 2018 at 3:57 PM

“Oh, okay.” June replied as she freed Tapu Lele. “And thanks for helping with the Flash Cannon! That was cool. And Bonbon’s a Salazzle now, right?”

@lazyanon @icecloud101

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 6 May 2018 at 4:56 PM

Bonbon:*she nods.*

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 May 2018 at 5:09 PM

"At least Tapu alles knows what's coming. Let's go."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 6 May 2018 at 5:17 PM

Celestial:"yes. Also don't be frightened when you see giratina."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 May 2018 at 5:20 PM

"Oh, um, okay." June said, looking at the colossal size of the Renegade Pokémon.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 6 May 2018 at 5:27 PM

"Hmm..."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 6 May 2018 at 5:44 PM

[ celestial is as big as a person's hand remember? She's tiny.]

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 6 May 2018 at 6:03 PM

"Kimmy ,we gotta find Tapu Koko!"

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 6 May 2018 at 6:12 PM

"Let's try to look around!" Kimmy said.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 6 May 2018 at 6:13 PM

"Yup, since we have reached the Ruins, Tapu Koko is sure to be nearby."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 May 2018 at 7:39 PM

"Anyone have any electric type Pokémon? They could try to communicate through electromagnetic waves. " June suggested.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 6 May 2018 at 7:52 PM

"Umm... I'm not sure if any of us has an electric type Pokemon..." Kimmy said hopelessly.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 6 May 2018 at 8:05 PM

Bonbon:*she tilted her head in confusion and remembered that celestial uses Morse code to speak.*

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 6 May 2018 at 8:10 PM

"Hmmm....i could get Coco to evolve to Jolteon."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 May 2018 at 9:10 PM

@lazyanon @icecloud101
"You really don't need to evolve her into a Jolteon. But I have an idea." June said and let out Wiggly. "If any of you have Pokémon with long or fluffy fur, like Coco and Wiggly here, then maybe we could try to rub their fur to make electricity." June suggested. "Oh wait! Maybe if we get the Rotoms out of our Rotom Dexes, they could communicate!"

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 7 May 2018 at 4:09 PM

“You’re a genius, June! Rotom, how about that?”
(Rotom shakes it’s head)
“I can calculate the aura in the area. No need.”

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 May 2018 at 5:21 PM

@icecloud101
"Lux can also sense auras." June said as she pulled her Rotom out of the pokedex. "Anything?" She asked Rotom. He nodded, and began to fly near a wide mountain. "Hey, wait for us!" June said as she boarded Reshiram to keep up.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 7 May 2018 at 6:01 PM

"Great~let's go!"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 May 2018 at 6:05 PM

"Here, Rotom?" June asked as he stopped. There was a loud trill, and she immediately knew that was Tapu Koko.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 May 2018 at 7:34 PM

Cat:"giratina let me help."
Giratina:" no. You're sick. You could get worse."
Cat:"with my immune system I'm always a little sick. Besides I want to be helpful for once..."
Ty;" you are."
Cat:" then let me help them!"
Ty:"you nearly died last time! Your so pale! You can't stop shaking!"
Cat:" I'm f-fine. *cough*see?"* stands up.*
Giratina:".... fine. But if you get worse then I'm bringing you back. And don't push yourself."
Cat:"... ugh. F-fine."
(She and ty got on top of giratina and flew to the others and along the way they decided to name giratina discord.)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 May 2018 at 7:37 PM

"Tapu Koko...?" June said as she reached out cautiously to the island guardian. "Don't worry, we want to help you."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 May 2018 at 7:45 PM

Discord:* lands near Tapu koko and the group.*" did I come at the wrong time?"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 May 2018 at 7:48 PM

"I'm not sure, we just found Tapu Koko." June said. "Tapu Koko, there's some bad people called Team Cosmic and they want to capture all the Pokémon and turn them against their trainers. Be aware, okay?" June said and smiled. "Bye -" but as she turned around to leave, Tapu Koko zoomed in front of her and presented her with a purple crystal: a Lunalium-Z.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 May 2018 at 7:55 PM

Cat:" well we warned them but we still have to stop them from turning other Pokémon evil. They already did it to chief."