Account and side Cove Spaces

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Thoughts? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
2,153 posts

prairie • 5 May 2018 at 10:44 PM

So recently I have noticed:
I have 366 cove spaces, but I hardly ever reach 300 nowadays. 😋
And my side for mortals and creatures I'm not trying to evolve is in need of more cove spaces, but I just don't have the EC to buy more!! ☚ī¸

That's why I'd like to suggest a way to 'move around' cove spaces within your sides.

Here are the nice things about this:
- you can use the cove spaces you bought to their full potential!
- (rule) every cove will have a stop point at 300 cove spots, it can't go lower than this as it was the starting amount. *also this will help put a damper on people possibly attempting to make new sides to get more spaces
- (rule) there would likely be a wait time for a bot or mods to check that it is in fact your side, and not a extra side or friend's main.

Possible downsides:
- might mess up the rate on the cove spaces right now, as the spaces could then be 'transferred' to your other accounts.
- might cause more of a hassle to mods?
-

I don't know how many other people might be agreeing to something like this?
Let me know your opinion!

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 5 May 2018 at 11:00 PM

@prairie
I think that would be great! I have extra spaces here in my main, but my sides need them more and it's too much of a hassle to move my đŸĒ™ over to the sides ☚ī¸

I don't have any ideas..... yet. x3

1,627 posts

icecloud101 • 6 May 2018 at 7:36 AM

@prairie
interesting
me too, but it would take a LOT of work for the team @ egg cave because they have to figure out which accounts are "linked"
also, i like this idea somewhat because before i created my side, it was overflowing, like AAAAAAHHHHH, but then now, i have like empty space between my words

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 6 May 2018 at 7:52 AM

@prairie
great idea its getting hard to create spots for elephants.

i have one issue if you have a account with 301 spots for example and tried to transfer the one spot over too a side account with like 698 the ec difference for the spot would be hugh. probably like 200ec to 100k (rough guess lol)

Female
2,153 posts

prairie • 9 May 2018 at 8:42 PM

@thedarkarcher
Exactly. XD That was the main problem I see in it too. 😋

Female
2,873 posts

mairbear • 24 May 2018 at 1:50 AM

@prairie @thedarkarcher

Instead of transferring spaces, perhaps you could ask for spaces to be refunded to you? In fact, if eggcave added a "Sell Cove Space for X" button right under the purchase one then you could do it yourself and the mods wouldn't have to lift a finger!

And then you can transfer that EC as you see fit to purchase spaces on a different account. That would keep the math a lot simpler and prevent someone from trying to obtain spaces at a discount and then transferring them onto an account with a higher limit.

I know this was weeks ago but I'm rummaging through the forums now hehe xD