EggCavity Creature Value Guide

in General

What do you want added to EggCavity next?

Androgynous
140 posts

eggcavity • 9 July 2018 at 1:46 AM

Hello EggCavity Fans!

We have a wonderful announcement about a new feature on our site: we have added a value guide!

On this guide all users are welcome to submit THEIR idea of the values for EggCave creatures to our database to update creature value on the spot! WOWO!

Check it out here: eggcavity.com/value-guide
To submit a value: eggcavity.com/submit-value

Please let us know what you want to see added to the site next!

@dcmaster
@immortalraven
@littlepuffyball
@prairie
@jello
@rashka

Male
682 posts

decay • 9 July 2018 at 2:22 AM

Wow! That's amazing c: I'm really glad Eggcavity included this!
Also, I was editing a price for a creature and realized it's in EC it's a little confusing 😋

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 9 July 2018 at 5:15 AM

@eggcavity @dcmaster cool! But your-it the wrong url when it says to submit a value click here on the top of the value guide. It should be submit-value, not submit-guide 😸

Androgynous
140 posts

eggcavity • 9 July 2018 at 9:40 AM

@wigglytuff Thank you!!!!!! I will fix that right now

@dcmaster - I do agree that EC can be a little confusing, so for simplicity I added a little CC to EC calculator on the page.

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 9 July 2018 at 11:11 AM

@eggcavity

I noticed that it let's you submit a value multiple times. I'm trying to enter my value for the Cachnid and it let me do it 3 times in a row each time the price value lowering. Love this idea though. 😊 Perhaps put a cap on the amount of times a person can submit a price on a specific creature daily? Like if I enter my price for the Cachnid today then I can enter it in tomorrow or next week?

@eggcavity

Ah, crackers. Another suggestion is to put a confirmation option when you submit the price value of a creature just in case you press the wrong place. Using mobile and guess my fingers pressed submit on the value instead of the value box to add a 0 when I tried pricing the Fourbon at 2850 CC aka 28500000 ec. When I went to retry adding the price I didn't realize I had it on the Ask which is why it shows that it is valued at so much now.

Sorry for messing up the Aal value not going to touch the value editor anymore. ;-; Trying to fix the Aal price.

Kind of fixed it accidentally shot it up to 750cc an got it down to around 100+ CC. Will just let it go figure you can somehow fix it.

Androgynous
140 posts

eggcavity • 9 July 2018 at 12:59 PM

@poptarts that's a good idea -- the thing is that this is going to take a lot of trust from the community as a whole. Even without a cap. But I will work on adding that cap later tonight. I will also add that confirmation. Don't try to fix the price by submitting prices multiple times please! Any errors I can delete.

EDIT: I have added a 1 value submission per creature per 24 hours, and a confirm button before you submit a value (:

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 9 July 2018 at 1:26 PM

@eggcavity

Thanks. And sorry. ;-; I panicked thought eggcavity would be mad. "^-^

@eggcavity

Do you know the Shengxiao value is in the negative range? Shows -566,667

Androgynous
140 posts

eggcavity • 9 July 2018 at 1:49 PM

@poptarts hah we're not mad d: A new release always takes some tweaking.

And that's pretty hilarious. I changed that.