What’s Your Warrior Cat Name?

in Entertainment

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 23 October 2018 at 11:13 PM

So, I really love Warrior Cats, and yeah, so I did this test, and I wanted to share my results with everyone.

You got: Darkpelt

You are: Darkpelt! You are a proud warrior of ThunderClan. You have a pure black coat with golden eyes. You have a bold nature, and serve your clan well. If your deputy were to die, you would likely be appointed the new one due to your leadership skills and loyalty to the clan. You are trusted by every member of your clan, and never fail to show it. You have yet to fall in love, even though you have your eye on a WindClan warrior, but have to remain loyal to your clan. You never back down from a fight and have an apprentice named Brightpaw, you will see to it that your sills will be passed on for generations.

Oh my gosh

I told my friends that if I were a cat, I would be a black cat with green eyes. Wow. But, my name would be Cometshine. Wow.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 November 2018 at 10:58 PM

You Got: QuietStream
You are: You belong to Riverclan, the strong and silent warrior. On the outside you seem passive and shy, but in times of conflict you become aggressive and ruthless. You have a gentle and caring spirit and you know some of the healing herbs too. You've always felt a strong spiritual connection with water, which gives you strength and confidence. One of your special abilities is that you can find out very much about a clanmate by the powers of observation.

Like I guess. Okay.

I thought I'd be Nightwing because I don't sleep at night and I get so much done then and I really need to be alone at times and the night is when i tend to get my alone time so I tend to stay up longer. And wing because things tend to fly over my head and when I get passionate or excited I get loud and talk really fast to the point it seems like everything I say just goes over your head too.

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 8 February 2019 at 3:19 PM

You are RabbitStar. You are the leader of RiverClan! You are a lean and muscular She-Cat with a strong build. You love to help your clan mates and will give never give up on anyone! You have plenty of friends and are loyal.

I think I took a different test... buuut I didn't expect leader! And yeah, emphasis on never giving up. I really don't. XDXDXD

Non-binary
1,088 posts

moonweaver • 8 February 2019 at 3:29 PM

@iris1929578

You got: SilverFeather

Your are: SilverFeather! You are a brave she- cat warrior of Riverclan. You have a sleek white coat lined with silver and pure blue eyes. that will stop at nothing to protect your clan, for you live by the warrior code. You are gentle and loving, and many clan cats look up to you as a noble warrior. You have an apprentice named Dawnpaw, and seek love from a member outside of your clan...

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 8 February 2019 at 3:34 PM

Good grief, I remember back when there was the old warrior cats website when their old warrior cat name generator was up, I always got Wildfire/Wildmask?
It was based on 1st letter of your first and last name (if I remember right), so it gave a lot of the same name to multiple people.

IDK if there is a new one on their new site or not (not that I've found??), and IDK what the most used/best quiz is these days. xD

I know long ago, when we used to play warrior cats with kids in the neighborhood, I was hence voted to be named Moonfur. xD But on the new warrior cats website, the username I got was Kestrelberry (by far most unique one I've gotten so far).

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 24 February 2019 at 9:49 AM

Ashfire

Your ambition burns bright like a fire. The desire that haunts you is power, not of a warrior but of a leader. All your life there has been someone ahead of you, and you are ready to take the lead. In fights you are vicious and ruthless, blinded by dreams of becoming leader. But you have a really good life already--don't take it for granted.

Not disappointed, but pretty cool I guess!