Generation X

in Roleplaying

What do you think?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 August 2019 at 9:17 PM

"That's FireFlies. And I think she's jealous of you because she has a crush on me." Xander says awkwardly. He'd heard her muttering and thought, She wasn't around for me to tell her where I was. She was hunting and it's not like I'm going to carve it into a table or something.

Emily shook her head. "Maybe you can." She stood up and stepped back, holding out an arm in an invitation for him to try.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 1 August 2019 at 9:23 PM

FireFlies made an ice table with two chairs,blood dripping down her wrist.She was trying her best to hide it.She ignored the fact that Xander was talking about her.She put away the rest of the deer and climbed back up another tree before she could make eye contact with Xander of the girl

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 1 August 2019 at 9:26 PM

*jae walked up to fireflies*hey good lookin what are you doing out here alone

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 August 2019 at 9:29 PM

Xander sighed. "Lemme clear this up with her. I'll be right back. I promise. If you're hungry, there's food inside." He gave Azalea a wry smile, then went to apologize to FireFlies.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 1 August 2019 at 9:31 PM

FireFlies was in the middle of using an ice bandage for her cut and looked at the guy who approached.She glared at him and said”I’m fully capable of taking care of myself,but thank you”She said and pointed at the ice house and said”Fully capable”she said,implying that she made it herself

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 August 2019 at 9:34 PM

Xander looked up into the tree and saw FireFlies talking to a stranger.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 1 August 2019 at 9:36 PM

FireFlies finished tying her bandage and stood up straight and grabbed a dagger”What’s your ulterior motive?”She growled,her tail swishing side to side and her ears folded down

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 1 August 2019 at 9:37 PM

oh sorry heh dont worry i dont bite

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 1 August 2019 at 9:39 PM

She tilted her head and the branch started freezing”Start talking.No one flirts unless they have an ulterior motive.I’ve noticed you’ve been here for a while.I could feel you earlier”She intensifies The freezing

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 1 August 2019 at 9:44 PM

just trying to find food amd shelter for me and my bird*he said

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 1 August 2019 at 9:47 PM

FireFlies sighed”And you thought I was an idiot and maybe if your terrible flirting skills worked you could get some food and a place to sleep?How classic”She growled

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 1 August 2019 at 9:50 PM

sorry m'lady *he bowed* how rude of me im jae and this is desmond my bird ,desmond,hello

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 1 August 2019 at 9:57 PM

FireFlies stopped freezing the branch and said”My name is irrelevant to you.Just call me whatever you want”her gaze softened and she sat down on the branch again and made an ice wall for Jae to lean on if he wanted to sit.She sighed”Sorry..I haven’t had the best afternoon.I’ll give you the shelter i’m Using tomorrow morning and leave a basket of food and some water for you.I’m feeling generous right now so i’ll Leave you a bed too.In return you have anything that can make me numb of the sorts?Something that works like alcohol but isn’t?If you don’t and just have straight alcohol then fine.I’m just not feeling my best”She closed her eyes and laid her head back and sighed”or not,It’s probably not good to just drink my problem away.Sorry,i’m Babbling,come back tomorrow and i’ll Give you a key to the door.You probably only came here for that”She sighed’no one talks to me unless they need something out of me’she thought sadly

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 1 August 2019 at 10:00 PM

*he gave her vodka* sorry all i have*he sat down next to her* i havent had the best day either

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 1 August 2019 at 10:10 PM

FireFlies nodded and said”Thanks,what’s your story?”She said making 2 ice shot glasses

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 August 2019 at 10:17 PM

Xander's eyes widened at the sight of them and he decided to just let her be. He walked back to Azalea.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 1 August 2019 at 10:18 PM

well my arm and leg made with em otherwise i had to escape from scientists lost them way back there then i almost get hit with a tranq then i hit a tree yeah it was horrible

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 1 August 2019 at 11:53 PM

FireFlies nodded,she drank a shot and removed some armor and rolled up her pants up to her knee cap and showed him her leg”Yeah,I escaped from the lab years ago.My friend and his friend were from the lab too”She patted his back.She drank another shot and her eyes widened and said”you should come with us.We’re trying to get to a place to live the rest of our lives peacefully away from the scientists”She said a little shaky.She took her third shot and coughed”I should slow down”she laughed

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 1 August 2019 at 11:58 PM

yea*he patted her he kissed her*

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 2 August 2019 at 12:25 AM

She kissed him back.Then she pulled back and shook her head.She grabbed the bottle and just drank straight out of the bottle and gave it back and smiled.She laid her head on his shoulder’this is..nice.A nice change from obsessing over someone who doesn’t even like you’she thought but then realized she mumbled it right next to Jae’s ear so he heard it.But she just laughed and fell out of the tree.She fell on her back and she was laughing

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 2 August 2019 at 12:33 AM

heh *he jumped down and helped her up and smiled* you know your cute when your happy

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 2 August 2019 at 12:36 AM

She smiled”Don’t get used to it.I’m not a smiley personnnnnn”she said with slurred words,obviously drunk from that last drink she took straight from the bottle

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 2 August 2019 at 12:42 AM

letr get you back to the cabin ok*he laughed and took her back to the cabin*

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 2 August 2019 at 12:46 AM

She put her hand forward and 4 beds lined up.FireFlies laughed and fell on the one closest to the wall and the bottle was still in her hand

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 2 August 2019 at 12:51 AM

say what is your name*he asked*

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 2 August 2019 at 12:54 AM

“It’s something”she laughed and turned her head to look at him”Just kidding,it’s FireFlies”she said smiling

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 2 August 2019 at 12:58 AM

i...love that name fireflies as much as i love you

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 2 August 2019 at 1:00 AM

FireFlies shook her head”You don’t know me”She said and buried her face into the pillow’dang it.why?’she shook her head and said”nooooooooooooooo”she said,her voice muffled from the pillow

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 2 August 2019 at 1:05 AM

hey you ok* he put a hand on her shoulder

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 2 August 2019 at 1:07 AM

She shook her head and lifted it”How can you say you like me when you met me like 2 and a half hours ago?Itsss makes no sensssssseeaaaaaa”She said with a very drunk voice now