Female
94 posts

the-v-squad • 24 January 2019 at 7:49 PM

((asdf I don’t know what to do))

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 January 2019 at 7:57 PM

((neither do I really.))

Z-Tyla looked at him strangely. "What do you mean 'Complicated'?

Female
94 posts

the-v-squad • 24 January 2019 at 8:31 PM

Vansio was tired of being trapped.
He’d been here longer than anyone else. He’d seen what happened to the ones who’d failed their tests. He’d known the people everyone else just heard stories about, even been friends with some of them. He knew that if he stayed here much longer, he would surely follow in their footsteps. That’s why, when the alarms went off, he saw his chance and took it.
As he ran towards the less guarded back entrance, he heard a whimper. He screeched to a halt and looked to see where it had come from. There it was again! He looked down the hall to his right and sighed. He had to find out if whatever was making that noise was okay. He ran down the hall and realized he was in the section with the cyborg animals. Really, they still experiment with animals?, he thought. As he walked down the hall, he noticed that all the cages were empty. Then, he got to the back. Inside was a German Shepard curled up in a corner of her cage. He looked at the number pad and sighed. He put his robotic hand up to the pad and his fingers flew, testing out every possible combination as quickly as possible. Finally, the door unlocked. He walked inside and the dog looked at him.
“What’s your name?” he said, more to himself than her. She just whimpered again. He picked her up and ran out, not even bothering to close the door. At the end of the hall, he saw three guards prepared to apprehend him. He sighed, resigned to his fate, and put his new dog down. His right arm changed to form a sword. Vansio yelled defiantly and ran at the guards, taking them out as quickly as possible. His arm changed back and he looked at it, mildly perturbed.
“I’ll have to clean that up later,” he mumbled. He picked the dog up again and ran out the back door, finally feeling freedom after two over decades of torture. He ran to the fence and jumped it, once grateful for his robotic legs. He landed hard and almost dropped the dog, but he recovered and kept running, now going at full speed. He ran into the woods and looked around for somewhere to stay. Finally, after what must have been at least two hours, he found a cabin that screamed, “if you walk in here, you’re gonna get murdered to death,” but he didn’t care. He just walked right in. He put the dog down and slid down against the door, completely exhausted.
“So,” he began, breathing heavily, “I guess we should figure out a name for you, huh?” The dog nodded.
“Daisy?”
She shook her head.
“Maxine?”
Again, she shook her head. He suggested a few more names, all of which she rejected, until:
“April?”
She paused, considering it. Finally, she made a happy noise and walked over to him, resting her head on his lap. Hesitantly, he started petting her, and an honest-to-God real smile formed on his face. He realized with a start that he hadn’t smiled in years. Maybe things were about to get better for him and April.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 25 January 2019 at 9:25 AM

.Her pulled out a bandana covering the guards eyes and mouth from behind and pushing the chair back (Err the chair with wheels) she then teleported near the cameras watching them.

.He looked around flying towards the near back windows in each of the toddlers seperate rooms. He looked around through won of the toddlers room. ``Chi..chi..``. He stared towards a young toddler who had freckles all over their face and red hair.

.Her watched the camera's as won of the camera's had spotted He looking through the window.

.He shook his head breaking the window and sliding through the window grabbing the young toddler then flying out the window.

.Her teleported behind He and shook her head taking out a Tiger mask. ``Chi..Chi...back.``. Her murmured putting the mask on the child.

.He began doing sign language before stopping He then flew off as Her teleported.

Name: ....
Appearance:https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/572590540095441727 Mask:https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/525021269052371372
Robot parts:
History: She is just a known cute toddle in Her and He's neighborhood. She wonders around near their school sometimes before.
.``EEEK!``. The toddler screamed her vision going fully black as she heard foot steps and someone grabbing her.
Personality: Curious.
Power: Sadness. (So basically she cant make anyone break down stop whatever their doing and cry.)
Weakness:
Other: Her nickname is Chi Chi

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 February 2019 at 8:15 PM

(Cool and I completely forgot what he was going to say 😊)

"First, let's go inside." He walked into the cave Z-Tyla had been in.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 21 February 2019 at 8:41 PM

.The toddler looked up staring at He, he looked down at the toddler before continuing to follow his sister teleporting through the forest before stopping.

.As He flew down bushes and tree leaves rustled as he finally landed.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 February 2019 at 8:53 PM

Xander sat on a low ledge in the cave, gently pulling Z-Tyla down by him.

1,467 posts

robinn • 22 February 2019 at 3:11 PM

@wingedfox
(Is it too late to join?)

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 22 February 2019 at 3:25 PM

.He and Her landed both looking at Chi chi a He set her down.

...= ``He...lloo....`` .Chi chi said quietly its quite obvious she stopped talking in the Lab she began fixing her Tiger mask.

.He then stomped his foot twice doing sign language to Chi chi then Her.

.Her nodded patting chi chi on the head.

.Chi chi smiled. ``Thaa...nk....``. Chi chi said slowly telling she was a toddler she couldnt pronounce or even say words correctly.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 February 2019 at 11:21 AM

(Nope, it's never too late!)

1,467 posts

robinn • 23 February 2019 at 11:57 AM

Name: Isaiah Slade
Appearance: Tall, dark messy hair, pale skin, grey eyes, wears glasses and a lab coat, scars on his left arm.
Robot parts: Left hand.
History: A scientist. One of his failed experiments caused a fire in which he lost his left hand in. He tested on himself and made himself a new hand. One of the head scientist’s at Generation X.
Personality: Cold, slightly sadistic, independant.
Power: Electricity manipulation. Can absorb and discharge electricity, only works in his left hand.
Weakness: fire, animals (he has a fur allergy)
Other: (Might makes some changes later)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 March 2019 at 8:14 PM

Nice. Maybe with more people this'll be more active.

Z-Tyla tilted her head and put her hand on Xander's. "You can tell me now." She said.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 2 March 2019 at 9:29 PM

.Her then raced off to find food, He held chi chi's hand walking towards some logs around a burnt wood pile he sat Chi chi on a log and began trying to light the fire again the fire lighting up 7 tries after.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 March 2019 at 9:31 PM

Xander sighed and said, "I had to leave ages ago because of..." He continued to explain things what had happened.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 2 March 2019 at 9:36 PM

.Her came back with something cut in slices pulling out a stick attatching the meat to the stick and holding it above the fire.

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 March 2019 at 9:41 PM

Isaiah sat in a dark room watching the security cameras. "Looks like they've escaped again." He mutters. "How should I mess with them this time?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 March 2019 at 9:48 PM

Z-Tyla sighed and said, "What will you do now? You have to either turn me in or turn yourself in."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 2 March 2019 at 9:48 PM

.Once the meat cooked she gave her brother and Chi chi 2 pieces of meat.

.Chi chi smiled from under the tiger mask lifting it up and eating the meat.

.He did a heart with his hands then at Her before eating the meat he got from Her.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 March 2019 at 2:15 PM

Xander looked closely at Z-Tyla and said, "Please don't hate me." Before she could react, Xander punched Z-Tyla in a place that would knock her out. "I'm turning you in." Was the last thing she heard.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 6 March 2019 at 3:31 PM

.Her jumped up at the sound of footsteps she quickly snatched He and Chi chi dodging into a bush Her and only her peeked out to see tall black boots walking around with long pants the color of the pants was hard to see at the night.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 March 2019 at 3:36 PM

Xander took the unconscious Z-Tyla back to the Generation X facility. He went in a back door and put her in a sterile, white room on a bed. He tied her hands and feet down with velcro. "I'm sorry, Tyla..." He said, walking out of the room.

1,467 posts

robinn • 7 March 2019 at 2:40 PM

Isaiah watches Z-Tyla from behind glass. "Good work." He says to Xander as he leaves the room.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 March 2019 at 2:52 PM

Xander nods, looking back at Z-Tyla before following Isaiah.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 7 March 2019 at 3:24 PM

.The boots stopped for a while before leaving the 3 stayed in the bush for a while before crawling out and crawling into the small tunnel that was big enough for the 3.

1,467 posts

robinn • 8 March 2019 at 10:02 AM

"Don't worry, no harm will come to her." Isaiah says to Xander.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 March 2019 at 10:08 AM

Yeah, right. I know what you people do for a living… Xander thought. "I wasn't worried," he said.

1,467 posts

robinn • 8 March 2019 at 10:10 AM

"Right, now for keeping your end of the deal we'll get you your reward." Isaiah says.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 March 2019 at 10:14 AM

Xander nodded curtly, not looking at Isaiah.

1,467 posts

robinn • 8 March 2019 at 10:31 AM

Isaiah hands Xander a bag. "Money and your freedom, enjoy it." He says with a smile. "There's a cellphone in the bag. We will contact you if there's anymore incidents like this one."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 March 2019 at 10:34 AM

Xander takes the bag, nodding. "Thank you, sir." He walks toward the entrance of the facility.

Z-Tyla groaned softly in the sterile, white room.