Generation X

in Roleplaying

What do you think?

1,467 posts

robinn • 8 March 2019 at 12:16 PM

Isaiah is standing by Z-Tyla's bedside. "Are you awake?" He asks with a wicked grin.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 March 2019 at 12:18 PM

Z-Tyla scowls. "Not to you, no." She spat.

1,467 posts

robinn • 8 March 2019 at 12:38 PM

"You've caused us a lot of trouble. Don't think we're going to let you go unpunished." Isaiah says, ominously.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 March 2019 at 12:41 PM

Z-Tyla scowls harder at him. She called him something that her dead parents would have grounded her for saying.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 8 March 2019 at 3:27 PM

.Chi chi lifted off her mask sighing as she fell on her back orange hair above her head.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 March 2019 at 1:48 PM

Z-Tyla clenched her fists, frustrated that she had trusted someone.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 9 March 2019 at 5:31 PM

.Her spoke.``Bored?``. Her questioned.

.Chi Chi nodded.

.``Play near pond.``. Her answered. ``He will watch``.

.He muttered as Chi chi got up sprinting off towards the nearby pond he then got up following.

1,467 posts

robinn • 9 March 2019 at 6:29 PM

Isaiah takes a needle and draws blood from Z-Tyla's arm. "I'm going to run some tests now, enjoy confinement." He says mockingly.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 March 2019 at 6:32 PM

"Don't worry, I won't." Z-Tyla calls. She slowly rubbed her wrists against the Velcro holding her arms down, trying to free them.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 9 March 2019 at 10:47 PM

.He smiled as Chi Chi splashed at a duck who was peacefully swimming in the small pound in the forest.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 March 2019 at 5:53 PM

"Hey, was that sarcasm?" Z-Tyla said. "That's new. You have a sense of humor."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 13 March 2019 at 6:38 PM

.He held chi chi's mask remembering when she was stolen the second time he sighed looking up to see Chi chi still playing with the ducks.

1,467 posts

robinn • 13 March 2019 at 7:12 PM

Isaiah resists the urge to punch her and leaves the room.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 14 March 2019 at 7:17 PM

Z-Tyla knew that it bugged him and called after him. "Aww, the wittle baby didn't like that? He acts so big and tough, but he's just a little baby in a man's clothing." She grinned maliciously.

Xander glanced back at the facility, and back to the bag in his hand. What was he thinking? Z-Tyla probably hated him now.

Deleted • 19 March 2019 at 4:41 AM

Is this still open?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 March 2019 at 5:05 PM

@animal_lover62 Yup!

Deleted • 26 March 2019 at 4:36 AM

Name: Layla

Appearance: champaine blonde hair with randomly striped blue and purple tips, almost porcelain skin, one blue and one purple eye, white teeth with small fangs like a vampire, long blck eye lashes, light redish-pink lips, long sleeved black shirt, short sleeved black and grey horizontaly striped shirt, blacl skinny beans or jeggings, black socks, black converses, hair is mid-back and layered, hair is often up in a pony-tail, black leather jacket with purple paint splashes, small dimond studs (studs are earings) small rose in a glass droplet on a black string as her necklace, thin black eyeliner.

Robot parts: Left (purple) eye and lungs.

History: I was walking to school then someone grabed me from behind. I turned around and spat in their face. "Coward!" I yelled. "Face my like a man and attack from the front!" I then punched him in the face. Then i started to feel light headed. I turned and there was a scientist with a syringe. "You're both cowards." I said before falling onto the cement of the ground and everything went black. Fluid in syringe destroyed her lungs, so they were replaced. Left eye was made by her dead father.

Personality: protective, great-friend-bad-enemy type, bubbley around friends, slightly sassy, kind, slighty rebelious, sympathetic, empathetic, can lose temper easily, stealthy, cat-like

Power: can turn part panther if she put her mind to it, can talk to animals, can manipulate shadows, can read minds, can dissapear into shadows.

Weakness: fire, love, bullying/teasing, killing of something she cares about, loses temper easily, mention of her dead family.

Other: Her fav bands are My Chemical Romance and Twenty Øne Piløts.

@wingedfox is it still open, if so is this acceptable?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 27 March 2019 at 12:38 PM

Yep! @animal_lover62 That works.

My character is in a place in the rp that I can't really do anything unless someone else instigates it.

Deleted • 27 March 2019 at 7:23 PM

@wingedfox which character?

Layla:
The alams go off. Good. An escape oppertunity. I grab my escape bag from undermy bed. I've been keeping it there for a few months just in case the opportunity arises, and it has. I swing on my back, check if anyone is coming then race towards the entrance. But before i gets there, i sees someone, Z-Tayla from memory, tiend to a table in the lab. I curse there for being a window ('cause otherwise i wouldn't of been side tracked) and head for the lab door instead of taking my chance to excape.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 29 March 2019 at 4:30 PM

@animal_lover62 Good point. Z-Tyla. She's stuck to a table and can't escape by herself.

Xander opened the bag Isaiah had given him and searched the contents. There was money, and plenty of it. Perfect. He pocketed it as his fingers found the cell he had given him. He still wasn't ready for a full commitment, so he pocketed it as well and burnt the rest. He walked back to the facility, careful to avoid detection.

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 29 March 2019 at 6:32 PM

Hi haven't posted on here for ages but here I am XD. Also new character!

Name: Lucy May
Appearance: Tall, Asian, chestnut coloured eyes and very short black-brown hair with shaved sides. Usually wears dark blues, navy, purple or black. Singular earring on the top of her left ear. Her veins pulsate with slightly blue light.
Robot parts: Elements of her blood, entire right leg
History: After Lance disappeared, Kyla was so distraught and Lucy noticed. She helped Kyla to no end and after that, they were inseparable. She was the victim of a freak accident, poisoning her blood. Lucy had to have a chemical/metal compound injected into her bloodstream to stop her from dying.
Personality: Sassy, protective (overly at times), gets worried quite easily and as much as she tries I hide it has a massive soft spot for kids.
Power: Compound in her blood gave her increased strength and ability
Weakness: Poison in her blood, touching a certain chemical could cause the compound in her blood to stop doing its job and kill her.
Other: n/a

Kyla awoke in the late afternoon with Lance gone. She freaked out until he walked around a curtain with a bowl of what looked like soup.

"You're up," he said, sitting on the bed and handing her the bowl.

Kyla took the steaming soup and ate it in seconds, not minding the temperature. She then noticed a small pile of bags in the corner. Gesturing to them she asked "what are they for?"

"I try to keep on the move every two weeks or so, travelling around the forest and surrounding area is my best bet" he replied "I've been here for nearly a month now. Mostly because Kato here turned up and I figured out a way to get you out of that horrible place. Now it's time to leave and run as far away from here as possible."

As he turned to leave, Kyle grabbed Lance's hand and said "wait, we have to go back." This got a puzzled look from her boyfriend and she continued "after you ran away, this girl, Lucy, comforted me so much, mad me feel welcome and all round became the closest thing to a mother I've ever had. I have to go back and rescue her, it's the least I can do."

Lance considered it for a moment and agreed to go but only under the cover of dark.

1,467 posts

robinn • 29 March 2019 at 6:46 PM

Isaiah is working at his computer until he hears the alarms go off. Isaiah groans and rushes off to the lab where Z-Tyla is.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 29 March 2019 at 7:04 PM

@amethyst_elf448 Welcome back!

Z-Tyla rubbed her wrists nearly raw against the Velcro holding her down until it finally broke. She sat up and undid the rest. She got off the table and was briefly tempted to find Isaiah's office and trash it. She decided against it and went to find the door.

1,467 posts

robinn • 29 March 2019 at 7:17 PM

Isaiah makes it to the lab, only to find it empty. He calls security. "Lock down the building, Make sure no one leaves this place."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 29 March 2019 at 8:21 PM

.Chi chi giggled. ``Duckies!~``.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 29 March 2019 at 8:30 PM

(Wow.... So serious then... "Duckies" XD)

Z-Tyla ran through a corridor amidst blaring alarms. She swore when a door almost closed on her living arm. She mostly didn't care, though. She just didn't want to get caught.

1,467 posts

robinn • 29 March 2019 at 9:17 PM

Isaiah watches the security monitors, searching for Z-Tyla. He briefly considers calling Xander, but dismisses the idea. He decides to make a different call. "Hey, is the prototype battle ready yet?"

Name: Project: Azalea (Azalea)
Appearance: Black hair, purple eyes
Robot parts/power: Her skin is covered with a metal coat that allows her to refract light around her, making her invisible. Also makes her more durable.
History: Created in the lab, knows nothing about the outside world.
Personality: Cold until you get to know her, quiet
Weakness:
Other:

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 April 2019 at 3:21 PM

Z-Tyla panted hard. She wasn't made for running... She saw a door to the outside world closing and she ran for it. It closed moments before she slammed into it with a loud clank because of her robot parts. She winced at the noise. She banged on the door tiredly before giving up and sliding down it. It was hopeless. Why even try?

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 2 April 2019 at 4:06 PM

.Her raced to the others her breath short gasping as she snatched He and grabbed Chi chi she looked back lights going behind them.

.He turned too picking up Chi chi flying away as Her teleported off.

.Chi chi closed her eyes as water dropped down from her wet clothes from being in the pond.

Name: Maria
Appearance: Brown hair with light brown right eye and left blue eye. She has freckles around her narrow nose.She wears a blue ripped sleeved shirt with cacky pants and Long boots.
Robot parts: Mm...She is a Robot now atleast.
History: She grew up in the Lab and couldnt escape she was left there each year a new robot part added on her till she was fully a robot. Why they couldnt do it in one day? She wouldnt stop moving. She lost her memory of her good friends at that lab...
Personality: Stern, Hunter, Robotic, and serious
Power: Nature
Weakness: Water
Other: (Optional)

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 April 2019 at 8:38 PM

Azalea stood in front of Z-Tyla, blocking her exit. "There is no escape." She says. "Surrender peacefully."