Generation X

in Roleplaying

What do you think?

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 4 April 2019 at 7:23 PM

.Maria took a breath and moved to the rooms of the different ages.

1,467 posts

robinn • 4 April 2019 at 7:49 PM

Exhausted, Azalea trips and loses sight of the two runaways. She walks back to Isaiah, defeated. He was bandaging his head when she approached him. "I lost them, sir."
Isaiah swears. "It's that brat's fault, I knew we couldn't trust him. They might still be in the building, keep looking." He says to her.
"Yes, sir."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 April 2019 at 7:55 PM

"What was that? Why would I not hate you? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Z-Tyla whisper-yelled in Xander's face.
"Umm... A rescue? And because I'm handsome? For both of the last ones?" Xander ran a hand through his dark hair. Xander remembered the phone he had in his pocket. He pulled it out and tossed it to the ground. He lifted his foot and crushed it. It was probably bugged anyway.

1,467 posts

robinn • 4 April 2019 at 10:39 PM

Azalea is desperately searching for Xander and Z-Tyla, but exhaustion creeps up on her. She slumps to the floor, out of breath and passes out.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 April 2019 at 12:53 PM

"I hate you. Go back to the slime pit you came from, Xander." Z-Tyla muttered. "Thanks for the rescue, it wasn't needed."

"Ouch. You just had to say 'go away'." Xander muttered as Z-Tyla stomped out of the room.

1,467 posts

robinn • 7 April 2019 at 5:04 PM

Isaiah finds Azalea passed out on the floor. He sighs and picks her up. [i]She is just a prototype after all.../i] He carries her back to the lab.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 April 2019 at 5:15 PM

Z-Tyla sprinted down the hallway away from Xander. Why'd he come back, anyway? Wait. She skidded to a stop. Did he still like her? As in like like her? ACK NO. She shoved the thought out of her mind and started running again.

Xander sighed, barely stopping himself from banging his head on the wall. Ungrateful much? He thought grumpily. He rolled his eyes and stepped out of his hiding place.

1,467 posts

robinn • 7 April 2019 at 5:29 PM

Isaiah sets Azalea down in her bed. He rubs the back of his head, still feeling sore. "Now to find those two little rats..." He mutters.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 April 2019 at 5:32 PM

Xander looked around for video cameras before walking the opposite way Z-Tyla had gone. He thought about what he had done and sighed. Well, now he had the whole of Generation X against him. Fun times...

Z-Tyla darted down every hallway she saw. She had no idea where she was going, but she just wanted to get somewhere helpful...

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 7 April 2019 at 6:05 PM

.Maria stared blankly at the split rooms for different ages boredom filled her non robotic brain her metal hands clenching into fists.

1,467 posts

robinn • 8 April 2019 at 12:22 AM

The lights dimmed in the hallway behind Z-Tyla. Isaiah had his left hand on the light switch, absorbing some of its power. "You're not as smart as your little friend." He sneers at her. "At least he has enough common sense to avoid the cameras."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 8 April 2019 at 3:23 PM

.Maria turned walking into different hallways and rooms looking at everyone she had passed scientists, Guards, etc.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 April 2019 at 9:01 PM

"Shoot. You know you made me, right? So it's your fault I'm not. And what if I wanted you to see me?" Z-Tyla looked Isaiah in the eyes defiantly.

1,467 posts

robinn • 9 April 2019 at 5:41 PM

"Is that a challenge?" Isaiah sneers. Electricity crackles from his hand.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 April 2019 at 8:29 PM

"It is, actually." Z-Tyla flicked her robotic arm sharply, and it shifted into a gun. She grinned. Finally there was a real fight, instead of relationship problems.

1,467 posts

robinn • 12 April 2019 at 8:36 AM

Isaiah grins. "Don't expect your little boyfriend to save you last minute again."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 April 2019 at 10:20 AM

"Hey I was just thinking about him. Are you a mindreader as well as the devil?" Z-Tyla stooped into a fighting stance. She didn't want to make the first move.

1,467 posts

robinn • 13 April 2019 at 11:56 AM

Isaiah smiles as he realizes she wasn't going to make the first move. This was going to make stalling her a lot more easier. "You think so poorly of me, what did I ever do to you?" He says sarcastically.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 April 2019 at 1:04 PM

"You made me and never gave me freedom. You never gave a heck about what I cared about. That's why. And besides. You're waiting to kill me." Z-Tyla said simply.

1,467 posts

robinn • 13 April 2019 at 9:15 PM

"As much as I would love to kill you, I can't unfortunately. You're an important and expensive piece of equipment, and I'd like to keep my job." Isaiah checks his watch quickly.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 April 2019 at 1:48 PM

"Equipment? I'm glad I mean so much to you." Z-Tyla said sarcastically. She had a bad feeling about being in one place too long and shifted from foot to foot.

1,467 posts

robinn • 19 April 2019 at 6:41 PM

Isaiah glances at his watch again. "Ah, right on time." He smiles.

Azalea dashes in and kicks Z-Tyla from behind, attempting to knock her over.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 20 April 2019 at 5:29 PM

.Maria stopped dull eyes moving to look at the chatter and thuds.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 April 2019 at 10:54 AM

Z-Tyla shouted a bunch of bad words as Azalea's foot caught her in her lower back. "Ow." She muttered.

1,467 posts

robinn • 22 April 2019 at 3:33 PM

"Make this quick." Isaiah says to Azalea. "The machine's all ready for her."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 April 2019 at 8:33 PM

"Agh. What machine?" Z-Tyla said loudly. She turned over onto her back to watch Azalea and Isaiah.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 23 April 2019 at 9:32 PM

.Maria let out a sigh walking towards them her dull eyes looking at them.

1,467 posts

robinn • 23 April 2019 at 9:38 PM

"Cuff her." Isaiah says to Azalea. She quietly obeys him. He smiles sinisterly. "We're erasing your memories, hopefully then you'll be less annoying." He glances up and sees a girl with brown hair walking towards him. "Wait, who are you?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 April 2019 at 9:59 PM

Z-Tyla struggled against the handcuffs. She growled softly and looked up at the girl. "You know, keep walking if you want to die." She muttered to the girl.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 23 April 2019 at 11:00 PM

.She stopped looking at Z-Tyla and stepped foward once again then spoke. ``Im Maria, I've been here for a while.``.