Generation X

in Roleplaying

What do you think?

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 16 January 2020 at 7:30 PM

"Nope. I've said everything." Carrie hands over a device. "Here, I put a tracker on her."

"Okay." Victoria takes the crown thing off her head.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 January 2020 at 7:40 PM

"Alright, let's find her." Emily pockets Z-Tyla's tracker and takes the device from Carrie.

Lavender stands up. "Do you remember anything?" She asks.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 16 January 2020 at 7:44 PM

"I'm just gonna go to the infirmary to get this bullet out of my arm." Carrie starts to walk down the corridor. "See you guys later."

Victoria blinks. "...No."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 January 2020 at 7:55 PM

"Really? Are you sure?" Lavender asks, furrowing her brow.

"Okay, I hope it all turns out well for you." Emily says distractedly. She knew she should probably make sure Carrie was okay first, but she was so focused on finding Z-Tyla and her kidnapper that she wasn't thinking right.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 16 January 2020 at 7:59 PM

Carrie opens a door and goes in.

"...I think I might need to lie down." Victoria blinks. "I might have a severe headache soon."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 January 2020 at 8:08 PM

Emily points down a hallway. "That way, then we go outside." She started walking, still staring at the screen.

Lavender bit her lip. "I might be able to help... Um, but if you really want to lie down please do that."

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 16 January 2020 at 8:10 PM

"Alright." Victoria sits against a wall.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 January 2020 at 8:24 PM

"Um, so you want me to help or just want to sit down?" Lavender tilts her head.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 16 January 2020 at 8:26 PM

"You can help if you want." Victoria pulls her legs to her face.

1,467 posts

robinn • 17 January 2020 at 10:07 AM

Azalea yawns. "I don't know. What time is it?"

Isaiah quickly opens the door to stop Emily from walking straight into it. "You do have to take your eyes off the screen sometimes, you know."

Karel stops in the middle of nowhere. Her leg was bleeding badly. She grabs the first aid kit and starts taking care of her wound.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 17 January 2020 at 11:45 AM

Xander checks a clock on the wall. "Almost eight pm."

"I what?" Emily says, looking up. She realizes that she had almost slammed into the door and feels her face get warm. "Thanks..." She says.

1,467 posts

robinn • 17 January 2020 at 3:48 PM

"Hmm, it's probably not a good idea to traveling now." Azalea sighs. "I'm bored."

"I know you want to get Z-Tyla back, but pay attention to your surroundings." Isaiah says.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 17 January 2020 at 8:34 PM

Victoria starts to go unconscious.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 January 2020 at 12:06 AM

Lavender raises her piccolo to her lips and starts to play a simple and yet intricate tune. She turned on her power and made it 'talk' to Victoria's mind in a way that would heal her instead of mind controlling her.

Emily sighs and puts the tablet in her bag. "You're right. I'm sorry." She says.

Xander nods in agreement and looks around the house-prison. "Well... There's a tv in here. And some board games, and tons of food..."

1,467 posts

robinn • 18 January 2020 at 2:05 PM

"Board games? What kinda games?" Azalea asks.

Isaiah exits the lab. "I'll go start the car." He tells Emily.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 January 2020 at 12:09 AM

"Hmm... There's Chess, Monopoly and-oooh, Life." Xander listed.

"Okay." Emily says. "I'll pack a healing kit just in case. I don't want things to go like last time."

1,467 posts

robinn • 5 February 2020 at 2:55 AM

"I haven't played any of those games before." Azalea replies. "I've only really played card games before."

"Got the tracker ready?" Isaiah asks.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 February 2020 at 11:56 PM

"Then how about a card game?" Xander replied, opening a drawer and looking through it.

"Yep." Emily replied, holding it up.

1,467 posts

robinn • 20 February 2020 at 10:50 PM

"Okay!" Azalea says excitedly.

Karel finishes up bandaging her leg. I'm almost there, you can do this. She quickly glances at the robot girl. She was silent, Karel couldn't even tell if she was breathing. She starts up the car again and continues driving.

"Which direction do we need to go?" Isaiah asks.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 February 2020 at 4:57 PM

"Any you know? None of these look familiar to me." Xander said, turning to her.

Z-Tyla briefly surfaces from the thick swampy grayness she had been stranded in. She sensed a faint rumbling around her. Was she moving? Where? She tried to open her eyes but her robot one was broken and she was too weak for the human one to do much more than flutter a little. She let out a faint moan, fighting the darkness that was trying to drown her.

"East." Emily replies.

1,467 posts

robinn • 9 March 2020 at 1:21 AM

Karel thought she could hear a faint sound. She glances at the robot girl. It looks like she's still unconscious.

Azalea looks through all the card games. Most of them looked unfamiliar to her as well. She picks up a normal deck of cards. "Why don't we just play with these?"

Isaiah taps his finger impatiently on the steering wheel. It felt like they were hardly making any progress at all. "Still east?" He asks.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 March 2020 at 8:18 PM

"They're staying at a steady speed." Emily affirms.

"Those look like fun, okay." Xander said.

Z-Tyla felt the rumbling get louder. She moaned again and tried to open her eyes. They felt glued shut. Why was everything moving? Had they gotten that far? The darkness threatened to pull her down again but she fought it.