Generation X

in Roleplaying

What do you think?

1,467 posts

robinn • 28 September 2019 at 6:15 PM

"Look at you, acting so high and mighty. We're not leaving, not until we get our property back." Isaiah says tauntingly to FireFlies.

This is getting bad. Azalea thinks. Z-Tyla is in danger. Even if she's brainwashed, Azalea still wanted to help her.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 28 September 2019 at 6:41 PM

Fireflies’s eyes hardened and became more cold”They aren’t property.They are human just like you.I’m sure you’ve never been confined such as us so you can’t relate.You HUMANS are afraid of what you don’t understand.How pathetic.But if you want them then you’ll have to kill me go get to them”FireFlies snarled the word ‘human’though FireFlies was partially human.She was 28% human,7% Robotic,25% Cat And 40% of other things.She doesn’t like many humans.She only likes a select few,Xander being omen of them.FireFlies didn’t know anyone here well enough to form an opinion.Frost started covering the terrain and it started snowing a little bit.The hair that covered FireFlies’s left eye had something glowing underneath it.Her left eye was glowing.There was a slow breeze starting and it was ruffling some of FireFlies’s hair,It wasn’t revealing her eye though.Her eye was an implant,created by Akiko.There was power inside the eye.FireFlies rarely uses this secret power.FireFlies has access to 1/3 of Akiko’s magic.Every Familiar has something from there masters that binds them to the master.Sacrafice a foot and you gain speed and teleportation magic,Sacrafice a hand and you gain 1/4 of your masters powers and enhancement magic.Sacrafice an eye and you can access 1/3 of the masters magic.But they all have terrible aftermath.Using the foot,it can make you very sick.If you use to much then it can possibly kill you.If you use the hand to much it can make the familiar unable to use magic for 3 days.Using the eye it can knock you out for 1-2 days.FireFlies chose the eye.Ever since her left eye has been blue with a fire pupil.FireFlies’s once dizziness was gone and she was in full control of her ice magic that was seeping from her creating this snow in the first place”I’ll make a deal with you.You leave now and I will give you some of my technology in exchange for these two or you can stay and we can fight to the DEATH”She said these words.She knew that she would win,she rarely bets her life on anything.

(Again,I won’t have her hurt the OC’s unless I can.If I can I won’t kill them but I was thinking they could get into a fight.Also,FireFlies will have access to the eye’s magic and if the fight happens she will be knocked out for 1 1/2 days.When she wakes up she will be really soar and have a little sickness that she will hide from Xander and Azalea.Of course,that will happen if the fight happens and I have the ok of having FireFlies win the fight.Idk if y’all want Xander and Azalea to fight with her)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 September 2019 at 7:26 PM

Emily moaned softly and opened her eyes. Her head hurt something fierce. She assessed the situation going on with the cat-robot girl, the X's and the scientists that were near them. She slowly got out her phone and turned on the tracker. She sent their location along with a message to HQ. Then, she programmed Z-Ty;a to defeat this girl, no matter what it took. She put down her phone, safe with the knowledge that there was backup coming. The blackness started filling her vision again and this time, she didn't hesitate to sink into it.

Xander's ropes snapped and he rubbed his wrists. He stood up and checked Azalea. She didn't seem to have any ropes. He stepped closer to her. "What do we do?" He whispered. He had no idea what to do. the scientists had no idea what they were dealing with. And he didn't want to fight this out. Enough blood had been spilled.

Z-Tyla slowly sat up. She was having second thoughts about all this until Emily's program took over all the thoughts. She stood up and she did something that had never happened to her before. Her eyes-real and robotic-glowed bloodred.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 28 September 2019 at 7:45 PM

Fireflies gripped her daggers and unsheathed them.She shook her head and repeatedly she stopped and let out an exhale and when she did this the cold wind and snow got worse.It blew the hair off her left eye.She knows Xander has seen her like this before and he knows the power of her eye.The Fire symbols on her armor turned”Sheiokon nami kashi”FireFlies said and the Fire symbols on her armor turned upside down and were glowing.This heated up FireFlies so she wasn’t effected by the coldness like everyone else would be.The temperature is close to 50 at this point.FireFlies turned to Z-Tyla”I see I am to fight you.Very well,we fight to the end”FireFlies said.Her stare was expressionless and her stance looked intimidating.FireFlies’s eye glowed like blue fire and this symbolizes that the powers were activated.FireFlies has never been defeated in this form except by Akiko herself but that was obviously because Akiko was the one who made the eye.FireFlies is aware that only Xander knows of the powers that her eye has.

1,467 posts

robinn • 28 September 2019 at 7:55 PM

"I-" Azalea pauses, knowing what she's about to do is a terrible idea, but at the rate things are going, someone's going to die. "I'm going to try and stop this." She quickly turns invisible.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 28 September 2019 at 7:58 PM

Carrie-
I stare at her. "I-I'm not leaving until everyone is safe. I don't want anyone else to be hurt," I glance at Z-Tyla. "I know we're just human and we don't have the right to keep you away from what you desire-" (At this point, I'll allow FireFlies to hurt Carrie in some way. Enough so she'll stop talking, but not enough to knock her out. FireFlies can rant after that if you want)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 September 2019 at 8:07 PM

She ignored Carrie because of the overriding order. Z-Tyla stared at FireFlies blankly and flicked her arms at the same time. They seemed to grow fuzz. And they did, but the fuzz was hundreds of thin spikes that could shoot off at will. They were also tracking spikes so they could shoot off of her body and follow the target until it reached them. They wouldn't poke the owner of them either. They would turn soft if they ever got close to poking Z-Tyla and reharden when they were out of range. On the bottom of her boots were jet propellers so shew could fly if she needed to. The spikes could not retract.
(I'm okay with it if Z-Tyla gets fatal injuries)

Xander tried to grab Azalea's arm to stop her but she turned invisible and moved before he could.

1,467 posts

robinn • 28 September 2019 at 8:18 PM

Both Z-Tyla and FireFlies look ready to unleash devastating attacks. Someone was really going to get hurt if they were hit. Azalea tackles Z-Tyla, trying to stop her from attacking, and hopefully pushing her out of range of FireFlies attacks.
(Also I'm okay if Azalea is fatally injured.)

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 28 September 2019 at 8:26 PM

FireFlies noticed the spikes and her blades glowed.She wrote in the air a strange symbol and it froze the snow and now the snowflakes were just floating in the air and unmoving.She came back into her straight stance.FireFlies breathed in and exhaled fire”I’ll allow you the first move then”FireFlies turned her body but her face still targeted on Z-Tyla.She lifted her arm and her blade ran along her forearm and her other arm was on the back of FireFlies and the blade was also running along FireFlies’s forearm”I’m ready when you are”FireFlies doesn’t know this program of Z-Tyla,it must’ve been made recently when FireFlies took Xander.FireFlies hasn’t had a real fight in a while so she was a little excited for this(Ok,how about Z-Tyla’s stomach?They fight,an explosion or something happens,stops Carrie and Azalea,then they fight a little more then FireFlies finds an opening and stabs her stomach.Z-Tyla faints/can’t move,FireFlies quickly grabs Xander and idk if you want Azalea to be visible but if she is FireFlies will take her too.She takes them and flies off for about 30-60 minutes.They stop on the other side of the mountain and then talking or something happens?Idk,I just came up with this.It’s just an idea,but if there’s something else y’all had in mind?)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 September 2019 at 8:50 PM

Z-Tyla made a face and shoved Azalea off her. She noticed that there was already blood on her spikes. She glanced at Azalea and saw that the spikes had poked her all over, but only breaking the top layer of skin. Z-Tyla guessed that was because of the invisibility stuff. She stood up, completely ignoring her, still on the ground. The programming was so strong now.

Xander watched Azalea seem to hit Z-Tyla. He knew it was her because something had hit Z-Tyla. He also knew that Azalea could turn invisible. He didn't want everyone to die because of this. The divot on the grass didn't seem to be moving. He stood up a little straighter and thought of all the stories where the boys saved the girls in the end. This was sort of like that, but less romantic and more I-don't-want-everyone-to-die kind of a thing.

(It's fine if he dies while trying to stop them, He's more of a side character than a main one like Azalea, FireFlies, Isaiah, Carrie and Victoria)

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 28 September 2019 at 9:01 PM

(Nah,I don’t think he should die.Also,When FireFlies lands with Xander and Maybe Azalea If She’s visible,She will faint and then the 1 1/2 day faint time period will start.Also,I forgot to mention that if you want to hurt FireFlies that’s cool)

FireFlies stood in her stance and waited for the fight to begin.She knew this would hurt probably everyone here but she had to do this”Azalea,Don’t be stupid.You know terrible and dangerous things are about to happen.Stay out of the way.This is between me and Z-Tyla”FireFlies also knew Azalea’s powers from watching her in the lab.A thick ice coating started forming around FireFlies’s shins and feet so she can’t be knocked down to easily.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 28 September 2019 at 9:22 PM

Carrie-
"Stop it." Carrie stands up. "Please, I don't want anyone to be hurt."

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 28 September 2019 at 9:31 PM

FireFlies took no notice of Carrie

1,467 posts

robinn • 28 September 2019 at 9:35 PM

Azalea feels a bit of pain in her arm, small thorn-like objects were piercing her. It was slightly messing with her invisibility, causing her arm to flicker. But that didn't matter, as long as she could block their attacks, everything would be fine.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 28 September 2019 at 9:47 PM

FireFlies waits for the first move to be made

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 September 2019 at 3:12 PM

Z-Tyla growled softly. Carrie's request had sounded like an order. If it had been any closer to one, She would have had to obey. There was already an overriding order to apprehend this cat-robot girl. Should I follow that one? I shake my head once to clear my thoughts. I look back at FireFlies and leap at her. I grab one of her arms and slam it towards one of her ice-covered legs.

Xander sighed and looked back at Azalea again. He sent her a smile, then crouched down into a fighting position.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 30 September 2019 at 5:32 PM

FireFlies quickly uses the arm on her back and the blade glowed.She swung but never cut her,instead the knife exploded ice,wind,and snow everywhere.She watched Z-Tyla get knocked back a few feet.FireFlies broke the ice on her other leg and leaped.She had cut Z-Tyla this time on her arm then used her other hand and used the handle part and hit Z-Tyla’s stomach.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 September 2019 at 8:31 PM

Z-Tyla wasn't fazed in the slightest bit. She crouched down and jumped at FireFlies. Her hand was now fused into one sharp, serrated knife. She stabbed the knife downwards toward FireFlies's heart.

Xander had just planned to try to restrain Z-Tyla, but now that he saw her knife hand, he knew FireFlies would probably be dead before he could stop Z-Tyla. Instead, he ran at FireFlies and shoved her out of the way of the knife. It stabbed into his thigh and made a deep wound.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 30 September 2019 at 8:35 PM

Carrie-
I widen my eyes. I bite my lip.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 September 2019 at 8:38 PM

Z-Tyla looks at Carrie. The robot-cat girl wasn't doing anything, so I shake off the bloody knife and walk to her side. I felt nothing for Xander.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 30 September 2019 at 8:53 PM

Carrie-
I watch in silence.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 30 September 2019 at 9:22 PM

FireFlies fell to the ground and watched her knife stab Xander”Xander!You dang idiot!Don’t you remember me saying that these knifes can’t hurt me?!”She said.She used her spare knife and stabbed Z-Tyla’s ankle and watched her fall beside FireFlies.FireFlies rolled and was now on top of Z-Tyla.She heard the metal from Z-Tyla’s magic scrape against Fireflies’s armor.FireFlies’s eye was glowing,She was about to use some of it’s power’Akiko’s strength is something I have access to!’FireFlies had made an ice bandage on Xander and had made a 1/2 mile pillar under Xander so now he was out of reach.FireFlies’s ears rang at this moment.She used her two elbows and felt the ground break down,rumble,and crumble underneath her and Z-Tyla.She had punched and used her elbows to make all these blows.She had hit Z-Tyla on a chain of 7 explosions.She didn’t think it was enough at this rate.She breathed on her hands and rubbed them together.Then she quickly punched Z-Tula in the shoulders with both fists and watched electricity surge through Z-Tyla.FireFlies did a backflip and grabbed her daggers and put them both in their sheethes.FireFlies was just standing there.Wondering if Z-Tyla was gonna get back up.But nothing ever happened

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 September 2019 at 9:34 PM

(Can you explain that again in fewer words, please? It didn't make sense to me.)

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 30 September 2019 at 9:48 PM

(Which part?)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 September 2019 at 9:50 PM

(All of it if you don't mind)

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 30 September 2019 at 10:00 PM

(So basically she fell and then stabbed Z-Tyla’s ankle so Z-Tyla wouldn’t do anything to Xander.She sat on Z-Tyla’s stomach and held Z-Tyla’s wrists for a moment to think.She let go then started hammering her into the ground with the powers from Akiko from the eye.Then she electrocuted Z-Tyla.FireFlies is waiting to see if she won,idk if you want her to get up,it’s up to you )

1,467 posts

robinn • 30 September 2019 at 10:47 PM

Azalea turns invisible and tackles FireFlies. "Leave her alone!" She yells. She turns visible and stands between FireFlies and Z-Tyla.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 30 September 2019 at 11:40 PM

FireFlies looks at Azalea”It’s to late,I think she’s already down”FireFlies skates forwards and bends over and carries Azalea over her shoulder.She jumped and landed on the tower that FireFlies had made and grabbed Xander the same way she grabbed Azalea.She looked down and her left eye began glowing more intensely.The snow and ice were fading.The wind had become a breeze.All that’s left now is Z-Tyla basically in a crater that a meter could’ve easily made,pieces of a car all around the place,and the scientists”I’ll be seeing you 3 never.I may have gone easy on you guys today,but I won’t be nice a second time.You have been warned”FireFlies announced.She looks forward with a smile.She started skating on a bridge that would fade when she got far away from it enough.When the bridge went down and then up,FireFlies was flying and now they were flying.FireFlies’s eye was still glowing.She decided it was time to stop it now.FireFlies’s jaw clenched and she looked like she was in pain and agony.After a while she stopped and was out of breath.Her breaths coming out as fire.It was always harder to stop they eye than start it.She looked at her shoulders,she was checking Xander’s and Azalea’s expressions”Sorry,I know my shoulder is cold and uncomfortable.But we need to travel fast”She never looked back.She knew she had won by far.She couldn’t help but get the feeling that one day she would meet again with a reprogrammed Z-Tyla.Since FireFlies won’t be able to see anything anymore until her next trip to the lab,she knows next time should be more of a challenge.She also knows that the scientists had some kind of recording somewhere in Z-Tyla’s eye or something to record everything.They would obviously program Z-Tyla,or at least create a file if Z-Tyla ever meets FireFlies again.She wanted a challenge though.FireFlies looked back for the first time and they’d already traveled 18 miles in the span of 10 minutes.FireFlies looked forward and sighed.It has to be around 2:30 to 3 by now.All that time.Wasted.Her ears folded.Without looking at Azalea or Xander that we’re still being carried on her arm”Look guys,I know it’s a lot to take in.But,stuff happens and there’s nothing you can do about it.I know since you guys have been locked up for a long time that you were always told what to do,think,and believe.But this is the real world,stuff happens and you make your own choices.Outside the lab,we are free”She said confidently

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 30 September 2019 at 11:49 PM

She freezes. "N-No..." She covers her eyes.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 October 2019 at 7:11 PM

Xander didn't hear any of this because his leg wound had melted the ice bandage. He was mostly unconscious now. He was just living in a half life-half death haze.

Z-Tyla groaned softly. "Ow." Her body felt like it had been hit by a sledgehammer. Her body did what it was programmed to do to cope. She shut down. Her world faded into numbness and darkness.

(Here's an extra character)

The commanding officer flew on a plane to the coordinates Emily had sent. He knew everything would be fine, so he landed in a large crater in the coordinates within a half hour of Emily's distress call. He opened the door and looked out at everyone.