Generation X

in Roleplaying

What do you think?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 September 2019 at 7:11 PM

I really hope so. Z-Tyla thought. She hoped the scientists would hurry a little faster.

Xander grinned. "Great! A flat, straight walk." That made him so happy. After a full day of skating and being carried, walking sounded great.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 18 September 2019 at 7:19 PM

Fireflies could feel Xander’s happiness.It made her happy to know he was happy too”You’re right,that does sound nice”She said happily.FireFlies yawned and was looking around

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 September 2019 at 7:31 PM

Xander smiled and kept walking.

Z-Tyla's eyes flocked to FireFlies when she looked back, then to the trail in front of her. She knew where she was. She had a built in GPS. She just hoped that the GPS showed where all the rocks were. And where potential rockfalls were. If the scientists kept up this pace, they would be at the closest one by the time their car reached us.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 18 September 2019 at 7:59 PM

FireFlies’s tail started swishing back and forth.She was seeing what direction the wind was in.She does this to make herself like a compass to make sure they were on the right track

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 19 September 2019 at 3:06 AM

Victoria-
I clamber out through the window, careful not to step on the broken glass.

1,467 posts

robinn • 19 September 2019 at 9:12 AM

The road was starting to flatten out now. Up ahead Isaiah could see the shapes of figures. He smiles. There they are.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 19 September 2019 at 9:53 AM

Victoria-
I look around.

Carrie-
Almost there, huh? I sigh in relief. It's almost over.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 19 September 2019 at 4:17 PM

Fireflies heard the tires and she was now to close for the quiet engine to work.Her head darted and she saw the van.Her ears flattened and her face grew with disgust.She quickly fired 3 fireballs,2 hit the van.She turned around and an impenetrable ice box formed around Xander and Azalea(FireFlies made this)She shot a fireball at Z-Tyla and it hit her head as planned.She knew that it was Z-Tyla’s fault’it was to soon after her arrival and she wouldn’t let me check her,if she had nothing to hide then she would’ve let me.She can use the excuse that she doesn’t want anyone seeing her secrets but I can’t see them without a projector.Obviously her doing’All these thoughts came at once.FireFlies’s hand pointed to the ice box and an impenetrable Ice floor appeared so now Xander and Azalea were incased in the box.Nothing can penetrate the ice.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 September 2019 at 6:06 PM

Xander turned around in shock when he heard the tires. Ice surrounded him and azalea and he pounded on it. He saw FireFlies fire a fireball at Z-Tyla and he pounded harder. He wasn't as weak as she thought he was. Just because he didn't have powers didn't mean he couldn't do anything! He pounded again in the same spot and cracks formed Nothing could penetrate the outside maybe...

Z-Tyla saw the fireball coming, but found it pointless to dodge. It hit the robot side of her head and bounced off. She made a patronizing face at FireFlies. "You're too confident of your powers, kid." She told her. Her robot parts were so heated up that no amount of ice could freeze it.

Emily ducked as the ball of magic hit the windshield. She stuck a tranquilizer gun out the window and shot at the hostile cat-girl.

1,467 posts

robinn • 19 September 2019 at 6:32 PM

The van swerves after the fire ball hits it. Isaiah slams on the brakes. He jumps out of the van and brushes off the glass. Luckily, he only ended up with a couple of scratches. "Did you hit her?" He asked Emily.

Azalea slams her fists on the ice wall. Why was she attacking Z-Tyla?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 September 2019 at 6:37 PM

"I sure hope I did." Emily says. She fires again and again. This gun was powerful enough that it could get through bulletproof glass. Any ice this girl made as a shield wouldn't stop the darts she was firing. Luckinly, they stopped at any flesh.

Z-Tyla jumps at the FireFlies and grabs her arms. She pulls them behind her back and faces her towards the van, using her as a shield.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 19 September 2019 at 7:05 PM

FireFlies bent over and made Z-Tyla flip over FireFlies’s back so now She was in front of her taking all the electric shocks.Electricity doesn’t work on FireFlies because her magic is fire and electricity is similar to fire so they don’t bother FireFlies.She could feel Z-Tula vibrating as she took every shot.She hear the ice breaking”Don’t come out Xander.Don’t be stupid.I’ll explain everything once this is over!”She yelled.FireFlies’s shoes turned into the ice skates and FireFlies was moving quicker than the electrical bullets now so they stopped firing.When she got to the van she slammed Z-Tula into the windshield and saw the glass shatter and saw the scientists up close.Z-Tyla’s Body was blocking their vision long enough for FireFlies to place Explosive FireBalls covered in her ice.She did a backflip and the bombs went off and exploded.She knew the scientists and Z-Tula would survive.FireFlies’s bombs can’t kill,she wanted answers and everything.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 September 2019 at 7:16 PM

Z-Tyla flew through the air after the bombs exploded and landed on FireFlies. She flicked her arm sharply and her arm turned into a club. She hit FireFlies over the head with it, knocking her out. There was no way she could have stayed conscious after that hard of a hit. She tied the girl up with some vines she found and took all of the weapons. She looked at herself and found that her human parts were covered in scratches and bruises from the debris.

Emily had been in the van when it exploded. Before it did, she grabbed Carrie and pushed her out of the van. The door was open when it blew up and she flew backwards out the doorway. Her head hit a large tree and she dropped to the ground. The gun slipped from her unconscious fingers and fell to the ground.

Xander's eyes got huge and he never answered FireFlies. He just lay on the ground and kicked the glass. It shattered.

1,467 posts

robinn • 19 September 2019 at 7:41 PM

That was way too close. Isaiah thought after the explosions have gone off. "Good work, Z-Tyla. Take care of the other two." He says. He checks on the Carrie and Emily. Emily was unconscious and it looked like she received a head injury. He checks the burning van to see if the first aid kit survived.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 19 September 2019 at 7:48 PM

FireFlies watched it all happen so suddenly.It seems she misjudged Z-Tyla and everything went black.She opened her eyes and now she was in the pitch black room with water for a floor.She was standing on water.She kicked the water and fell to her knees and screamed.She was now unconscious and she knew it.When she sleeps or is knocked out this is where it takes her.She knows that the ice wall is now broken.Now they will be back at the lab.Everything she ever worked for,gone

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 20 September 2019 at 1:48 AM

Victoria-
I quietly find the exit. Did I really want to escape? Here in the lab, I was being taken care of. I walk back and sit on my bed. I'll just pretend that I was asleep.

Carrie-
"Emily!" Isaiah was already there. A head injury....Carrie digs in her satchel and brings out a first-aid kit.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 September 2019 at 6:14 PM

Xander stared at Z-Tyla, wide eyed. He couldn't believe that in a million years that she would do that. but she had. She walked towards them with a blank and slightly malicious expression on her face. She made a twirling motion with her finger and Xander understood. He held out his hands and she tied them up. He didn't want to end up like FireFlies. He looked at Azalea and hoped that she wouldn't put up a fight. If they tried to escape, he had no doubt that the scientists would kill them.

Z-Tyla turned to Azalea to tie her hands.

1,467 posts

robinn • 21 September 2019 at 6:27 PM

Azalea takes a step back. "W-why are you doing this?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 September 2019 at 6:33 PM

Z-Tyla stared at her blankly. "It's my job. You of all people should know about that." She stepped closer to her but didn't go into the wreckage of the ice.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 21 September 2019 at 7:11 PM

FireFlies’s eyes fluttered then opened.Her head hurt badly.It was the first thing she noticed.FireFlies yawned and focused on the things in front of her.She saw Z-Tyla approaching Azalea and Xander already tied up.FireFlies lit her ropes on fire and snapped free on the ropes.FireFlies quickly ice skated to Z-Tyla.3 yards before she got to Z-Tyla she did a front flip and grabbed Z-Tyla’s head and when FireFlies landed she did a back-bend and Z-Tyla got smashed into the ground

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 September 2019 at 7:28 PM

(Wait, what?)

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 21 September 2019 at 7:47 PM

@akikoayama (uh, I don't think you can do that without everyone's consent?)

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 26 September 2019 at 7:31 AM

(Ok,I fixed it)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 September 2019 at 5:36 PM

(It looks the same.)

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 26 September 2019 at 9:48 PM

(I edited it though?Maybe you should re-read it?)

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 27 September 2019 at 5:52 AM

Carrie-
I widen my eyes as the cat girl broke free of the ropes and smashes Z-Tyla into the ground. I run to Z-Tyla.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 September 2019 at 3:59 PM

Z-Tyla lies still on the ground. She had a large dent in the metal of her head.

Xander makes a frustrated noise and starts rubbing the ropes he's tied in on a shard of glass to cut them.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 28 September 2019 at 4:29 PM

FireFlies lets out a loud exhale,she held her breath while doing the front flip till now.She noticed that Z-Tyla was still conscious but not getting up.FireFlies felt really dizzy,her breathing uneven.She looked at Carrie”I guarantee that left a dent.I suggest you leave unless you want one to match”(She won’t actually do anything until I get the ok to harm/badly injure Carrie)FireFlies’s eyes were cold but composed”You can’t hurt me anyways.I know things you need,and you know as well as I do that I took out the micro-chip that is implanted into every ‘X’or else I wouldn’t be able to do the things I’ve done.You know I have information and you also know that I have higher technology or else we wouldn’t have gotten this far in just a few days.That’s something you need.So with all this being said,you can’t do anything to me.Also,i’m Led to believe there were experiments on Z-Tyla due to this behavior and such.You should really program her not to hurt things you need”FireFlies said.She obviously knew all these things to be true.She’s watched Z-Tyla as well as the others over the years,she knew that Z-Tyla wasn’t like this without a little ‘nudge’FireFlies stood up straight,without taking her eyes off of Z-Tyla and Carrie she was talking to Xander”How’re you doing over there?”

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 September 2019 at 4:38 PM

"Uh... Not very good. You just almost killed one of my friends. I don't care if she's reprogrammed or not. She's still a friend." Xander says quietly.

Z-Tyla put a hand to the dent in her head and groaned. Her programming was telling her to get up and to take custody of this psychopath. Her body was telling her the opposite, however. She wanted to stay where she was and not move for the rest of her sad little life. Her programming won. She reached out and grabbed FireFlies's ankle. Z-Tyla yanked it hard and pulled her legs out from under her.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 28 September 2019 at 4:55 PM

“Yeah well,she’s obviously not who she was”FireFlies turned around and took a step then fell.She bent her back as upwards as it would go with her arm.She used ice magic and made a rock hit Z-Tyla’s hand and she was released.FireFlies stood up again and just to mock Z-Tyla she dusted off herself and took 6 slow steps forward”I know her too Xander.Maybe not personally or as a friend but I know this isn’t her nature.I could care less if she was a friend,she’s not now.I didn’t go through heck and back just to loose it all to a friend who’s obviously not who they were”FireFlies said with composure.Every day she had the same routine.FireFlies became very depressed and still is.It was like walking in fire every day.That’s what her armor symbolizes.The journey of walking through everything,all to achieve one thing.She turned around and her arms crossed together and she was looking at Isaiah”I believe you,Carrie,and Z-Tyla are done here.You won’t take us back.Send more of their friends.I will still hurt them and treat them all like Z-Tyla.I also know that repairs are expensive.I also know that you can’t afford it.So unless you and Carrie want dents to match,I suggest you take yourselves and leave”(Again,won’t do anything without the ok)She said,she knew their names even though they never told her it.She didn’t care.She knew that they know she knows just as much,if not more than a scientist.