in Roleplaying

What do you think?

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 27 August 2019 at 2:51 AM

"She's gonna continue running until she finds them, right?"

1,467 posts

robinn • 27 August 2019 at 9:33 AM

"Yeah, we should start following her, although it'll be a while till we catch up to her." Isaiah says, getting back into the car.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 27 August 2019 at 5:34 PM

Z-Tyla kept running as hard as she could.

"Good idea." Emily says. She got back into the car.

1,467 posts

robinn • 28 August 2019 at 12:06 AM

"Let me know if you guys get hungry, cause this is going to be a long trip." Isaiah says.

"Do you really have to carry me the entire way?" Azalea complains.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 28 August 2019 at 3:47 AM

"Oh! Don't worry about that! I brought a bag of food and water bottles!" Carrie lifts her satchel.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 28 August 2019 at 6:57 AM

FireFlies doesn’t stop looking forward”If you get tired of this position then I can give you a piggyback ride but yes,I will be carrying you.Later we will be hiking and I will put you down for that if desired” FireFlies said with an indifferent voice

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 28 August 2019 at 7:01 AM

"Sorry, I'm too prepared probably....."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 August 2019 at 4:07 PM

Z-Tyla stumbled as she ran over a root, then regained her footing and ran faster than before. She could see a cliff ahead.

"Alrighty" Emily says.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 29 August 2019 at 3:44 AM

Carrie bites her lip.

1,467 posts

robinn • 4 September 2019 at 12:02 AM

Hours pass. It was starting to get dark out. Isaiah was struggling to stay awake. "Does anyone want to switch out with me?" He asks.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 4 September 2019 at 6:35 AM

"I'll drive!"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 September 2019 at 11:06 PM

(Does anyone mind if we do a day time jump? That'll bring a lot more action for everyone.)

1,467 posts

robinn • 4 September 2019 at 11:38 PM

(Sounds good to me)

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 5 September 2019 at 3:21 AM

(Ok!)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 September 2019 at 7:39 PM

(A day's time jump. Z-Tyla is about a mile from reaching FireFlies, Azalea and Xander with the scientists at least five hours behind.)

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 9 September 2019 at 1:54 PM

(Is Z-Tyla like 3 times faster than the group?Idk if it's one of her powers)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 September 2019 at 2:19 PM

(Almost. She can run really fast, a little bit faster than your group is moving. She ran through the night when you stopped to sleep.)

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 9 September 2019 at 7:08 PM

(ok,nice to know.Just asking ^^)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 September 2019 at 7:58 PM

(😊)

Z-Tyla ended up at the edge of a clearing. There was an ice sculpture in the middle. She quickly realized that it was a house.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 9 September 2019 at 9:15 PM

FireFlies wakes up and stands.The night before she had made another ice house to settle for the night.She was soar a little from all the traveling.She looked out the small window and saw that it was barely dawn.She stretched and walks outside”I wonder if i’m Still on wanted posters..”She says to herself.When she had first escaped ,she was on many posters and newspapers.She yawned and looks around tiredly

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 10 September 2019 at 4:14 AM

Carrie yawns. "I think we're close. Z-Tyla stopped."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 September 2019 at 5:52 PM

Z-Tyla slowly advanced on the house.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 10 September 2019 at 7:23 PM

Fireflies hears movement and her face sharply turned and it was directed at Z-Tyla.Ice walls come up around the house and FireFlies is now 2 yards in front of Z-Tyla”I assume you are a scientist.That means you can’t get them until you kill me”She snarled the words but her face was calm,her tail swishing behind her,ears pricked perfectly up and still.Her freakish paleness and intimidating calmness seems scary.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 September 2019 at 8:12 PM

She looked over at the house, then made a quick decision. "Uhh... I'm no scientist. I hate them. Do you see these things or are you blind?" She waved her robotic arm and leg. "Oh. You are blind. You must have missed the bigger half of my body. The impossible-to-miss part.'' She said, tilting her head and plastering a calm smile on her face.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 10 September 2019 at 9:00 PM

She shook her head and smiled”No,I didn’t miss it.You can have robotic parts and be a scientist.They can easily program your brain depending on what parts you have”FireFlies said,not taking notice of Z-Tyla’s Sour attitude

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 September 2019 at 9:19 PM

"Well, that's good." Z-Tyla tried a different tactic. "Hey, Xander, are you in there?" She shouted without breaking eye contact with the strange girl.

Xander woke up from a strange dream.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 10 September 2019 at 10:15 PM

FireFlies caught on”Well aren’t you smart.They must’ve done you real good.That’s what I think makes you weak.I bet once you don’t have anyone to tell you what to do,you’re gonna break down because you’ve relied on there orders for so long.Pathetic”She said,her expression not changing at all

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 September 2019 at 8:40 PM

"You know, I think you're the one who's pathetic. You have no sense of trust. I could be helpful. I don't want to risk being out of a group. I barely escaped the scientists. They tried to mess with my brain, but the obviously messed with yours, you cow. But if you're sure... I guess I'll just have to kill you." Z-Tyla said.

Xander tried to go outside, but there was a wall around the house now. "Hey, FireFlies? I know you're protective of me, but do you really have to lock me in?"

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 11 September 2019 at 9:06 PM

FireFlies tilted her head”Then if you mean no harm and are what you say then you’ll let me look”She said.She turned her face to the side,not removing her eyes off Z-Tyla”We seem to have an..interesting visitor”She lowered the walls and they disappeared”I didn’t want her to somehow have people following her then taking you while you were sleeping”She said then turned her face back to Z-Tyla”So,May I look?”

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 September 2019 at 10:29 PM

Z-Tyla broke eye contact to look over at Xander briefly. She didn't smile. "I'd still rather you not. My mind is my mind. I don't want a hostile, overpowered freak in my head searching through my memories." She said flatly. She quickly fabricated some memories just in case.

Xander joined them. "Tyla?'' He whispered.