Generation X

in Roleplaying

What do you think?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 September 2019 at 3:34 PM

(The scientists are about a half hour away now)

Z-Tyla hadn't meant to get them to get a move on that soon. She had to slow them down a bit... But how?

Xander followed Azalea inside to pack up.

Emily looked at her screed and checked the 'Emotions' page. Z-Tyla seemed distressed. Her heart rate was normal, though.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 13 September 2019 at 11:01 PM

FireFlies watched everyone go inside and jumped from the tree.She stood up straight and stretched.She yawned and sat on the ground under the tree.She pulled out her paper map and looked at the path.She only took a quick look though.She didn’t want to spend to much time on it.She had learned how to speak an ancient language so she could write without people figuring out what she writes.Akiko had taught her it.FireFlies sighed and walked into the cabin.She leaned on the entry doorway”You guys ready to go?”She asked.Her neutral expression the same as before

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 September 2019 at 11:38 PM

Xander slung his pack over his shoulder. "I'm ready."

Z-Tyla internally freaked out. OH MY GOODNESS THEY'RE LEAVING AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO. Z-Tyla thought to herself. She figured out a way to stall them.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 13 September 2019 at 11:49 PM

FireFlies nodded”Good.I think we should eat breakfast while we walk to save some time.Tomorrow should be a relaxing day.We’re probably all gonna be soar after this”She sighed.She looked at Azalea”You ready too?If you are,Let’s get moving”FireFlies smiled a little

1,467 posts

robinn • 13 September 2019 at 11:51 PM

Azalea grabs a bag. "Yup, I'm ready."

We should be getting close now... Isaiah thinks. He checks the screen again. Z-Tyla's heart rate was going crazy. Don't you dare mess this up for us!

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 13 September 2019 at 11:54 PM

FireFlies nods”Let’s get going then.We will be heading about a mile West to get onto an abandoned path then we will head North then North West for a while.Then we should be at the mountain”She told everyone the plan for today so no one was lost and didn’t know where they were going.FireFlies gets off the doorway and waits about 7 yards away from the cabin for everyone else so she can break down the cabin

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 14 September 2019 at 12:03 AM

Victoria-
I look back at the plate of food. I pick it up.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 14 September 2019 at 2:35 PM

Z-Tyla transmitted the directions of where they were headed to the scientists. She nodded to what the strange girl said and walked towards them a little closer.

Xander walked away from the cabin.

Emily looked at her screen there were words there now. "West onto an abandoned path then North then Northwest for a while. Should end up at a mountain." The words said. ''Isaiah...'' Emily said. She pointed the words out to him.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 14 September 2019 at 4:46 PM

FireFlies looked at everyone.She lifted her arm then her wrist went up then her arm fell to her side.The cabin turned into specks of frost then disappeared.FireFlies turned and started heading west”Let’s go”FireFlies said,yawning a little

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 14 September 2019 at 7:49 PM

Victoria-
I throw the plate at the window and it shatters.

1,467 posts

robinn • 15 September 2019 at 5:21 PM

Isaiah glances at the screen. "Alright then."

"Okay!" Azalea says, following FireFlies.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 September 2019 at 12:30 PM

Z-Tyla stands near Xander while they walk. She knew that he would see her as the least hostile and wouldn't rat her out if she did anything strange. they followed Azalea and FireFlies. Xander seemed uncomfortable and walked faster to Azalea's side. Z-Tyla trailed behind.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 16 September 2019 at 4:31 PM

FireFlies was digging in a bag as they walked.5 floating ice plates appeared in front of her.She put cheese,butter,bread,and some peanut butter on one of the plates.Without looking back she asks"What would you guys like on your bread?Sorry but this really all we have for quick breakfast"FireFlies's ears folded down.She had left all her food at her little secret base like an idiot.

1,467 posts

robinn • 16 September 2019 at 6:17 PM

"It's fine, I'll have peanut butter." Azalea says.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 September 2019 at 6:27 PM

Z-Tyla watched quietly, leaning on a tree. She just had to wait for the scientists to come.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 16 September 2019 at 7:24 PM

FireFlies reaches for the bread slices and slathered peanut butter on it.She was always quickly looking forward to make sure she wasn’t going off course.She turned around and was now walking backwards.She handed Azalea her bread”I made this bread myself.It always comes out a little different each time.I hope you like it” FireFlies smiled with a little pride.Cooking and baking was always something she was good at.To her,cooking resembles life.You can combine many ingredients and get a different outcome.No meal ever tasting exactly the same.Once you cook something,there’s no going back.With life,you can choose to do many things,all leading down a different path in a different direction.Once you start going down a path,there’s no going back.She thought these thoughts all the time.She spun around”What would you like Z-Tyla?”She said this and immediately regretted saying her name.Z-Tyla never told FireFlies her name.FireFlies but her lip.She kept walking as if she hadn’t noticed this flaw

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 17 September 2019 at 5:25 PM

"Nothing, thanks. I don't eat a lot." Z-Tyla said to FireFlies. She wasn't surprised that the girl knew her name. Xander had probably told her.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 17 September 2019 at 6:00 PM

“Right,Xander,do you want bread?” FireFlies asks,she relaxed a little when Z-Tyla didn’t say anything else

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 17 September 2019 at 6:30 PM

"Yes please." Xander says. He was pretty hungry.

Get here fast... I think they suspect me. I transmit the last part to the scientists. My face didn't change at all.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 17 September 2019 at 7:10 PM

FireFlies’s ears pricked up.Back then,she never was allowed to cook.She always becomes excited when Xander tries her food.His opinion mattered most to her”Cheese,butter,or peanut butter?”She asked

1,467 posts

robinn • 17 September 2019 at 7:14 PM

"We're getting close now." Isaiah says. He checks Z-Tyla's message. He hoped they wouldn't find out before they got there.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 17 September 2019 at 7:31 PM

When FireFlies’s ears pricked up she heard something moving in the distance.Something heavy was driving fast’no one goes here’she thought to herself.She listens more carefully and recognizes an engine of a car’No,it couldn’t be the scientists...could it?Could she have a tracker or the memory wash?’FireFlies was familiar with both as she has seen many surgeries through windows when she studies the Lab.The engine sounds like the ones from the Lab.She heard it get closer.That’s when she knew it was the scientists.The scientists have there own brand of car that has it’s own special sound just like any other brand of car.She bit her lip.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 September 2019 at 1:05 PM

Emily noticed how loud the car was and pushed the 'silencer' button. It would slow them down, but it would also make sure the X's couldn't hear them coming.

"All three." Xander says, smiling. He'd never tried cheese and peanut butter, but it couldn't be all that bad.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 18 September 2019 at 1:37 PM

All of a sudden FireFlies couldn’t hear the car.She sighed’I must be gearing things’she thought.She smiled at what Xander said”Alright,tell me how it tastes”she chuckled.She put them all on and gave it to Xander with a smile

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 September 2019 at 2:07 PM

Xander took the sandwich and took a bite. Mmph. Not as bad as I had expected. I found it pretty good. "It's yummy." I say to FireFlies.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 18 September 2019 at 2:18 PM

FireFlies looked surprised and laughed a little.She had the same thing Xander had.She was testing if it was actually good’cheese a peanut butter?’she thought.She took a bite and it was amazing.She looked really confused”Yeah,it is good”She said confusedly.She never thought that she would be eating peanut butter with cheese and butter before.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 September 2019 at 2:21 PM

"It's strangely good. It shouldn't be. It really shouldn't be. It's like goldfish and Swedish fish. It should not be a thing but they are so good together." Xander finished the strange sandwich.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 18 September 2019 at 3:32 PM

FireFlies nodded”Yeah.It’s weird”She finished her bread and saw the abandoned road”Hey,we’re at the abandoned road”She announced.She was smiling a little

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 September 2019 at 4:02 PM

"Hey, cool. We're here already? That was fast." Xander says.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 18 September 2019 at 4:12 PM

FireFlies nodded”It wasn’t that far away,but we’ll be on this road for a while”She says confidently