Generation X

in Roleplaying

What do you think?

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 1 October 2019 at 7:26 PM

FireFlies turned her head to look at Xander’s cut.The bandage had melted so that means the bleeding had stopped and Xander should be fine after FireFlies looks and puts medicine on it.She looked forward.The exhilaration from unlocking her eye’s powers always felt good in the moment.But she knows she’ll be out soon,the problem was that she doesn’t know how long.She bit her lip at the thought.The thought of what could happen when she’s knocked out.FireFlies’s left foot caught on a tree top and FireFlies just balanced there trying to catch her breath.She looked back,34 miles away,she thought.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 1 October 2019 at 11:08 PM

Looking up, Carrie stands up.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 October 2019 at 1:32 PM

Tha commanding officer walked out of the hoverplane to Carrie. "What happened here?" He asked in a deep voice. "I got a distress call."

1,467 posts

robinn • 3 October 2019 at 6:43 PM

Isaiah walks up to the commanding officer. "We're trying to bring the subjects back to the lab. One of them is pretty strong, blew up our car." He says. "They got away, but one of them has a tracker on them." Isaiah pulls out his phone to find the location. "They're not too far."

Azalea wasn't talking. She was in a bad mood. She desperately wanted to have heroically saved Z-Tyla, undo her brainwashing, and have everything go back to normal. But this was reality, nothing is that easy.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 October 2019 at 6:50 PM

"Oof... I sure hope they are close." The commanding officer replied. "I assume there are injured. Your faces are way too grave to suggest otherwise." He said with a small smile.

1,467 posts

robinn • 3 October 2019 at 6:54 PM

(Lol, the commanding officer says OOF)

"Yeah, they were in pretty bad condition when they left." Isaiah replies.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 October 2019 at 7:12 PM

(He says more than that... ; ) )

The officer nodded. "Where is Emily? She sent the distress call." He asked, looking around and not seeing her.

1,467 posts

robinn • 3 October 2019 at 7:18 PM

"She's under that tree." Isaiah says, pointing in her direction. "She received a head injury."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 October 2019 at 7:26 PM

"Oh. Flip." He said. he started walking toward the tree and saw Emily lying there. He walked quickly to her and scooped her up. he returned to the to the others. "Let's go." He said.

1,467 posts

robinn • 3 October 2019 at 8:04 PM

"Sure thing." Isaiah replies as he follows behind him.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 October 2019 at 8:13 PM

He put Emily on a bed in the plane, then had an idea. "Did you come here alone? Just you scientists?" He didn't think they would be that stupid, but it was hard to tell sometimes.

1,467 posts

robinn • 3 October 2019 at 8:41 PM

"We sent out Z-Tyla to take care of them." Isaiah says curtly. He could tell he was judging them.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 3 October 2019 at 8:47 PM

Carrie follows them.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 October 2019 at 8:53 PM

"And where is she?" He asked. He hadn't seen her anywhere and he wouldn't expect them to leave her here.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 3 October 2019 at 9:00 PM

Carrie stares down.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 October 2019 at 9:08 PM

"Carrie, What do you want me to do? I can leave without her so Emily can get medical attention sooner, or I can get Z-Tyla so we can fix her up, then get Emily back... Or something else. Your call." The officer turned to her.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 3 October 2019 at 9:16 PM

"Leave with Emily. We'll try to fix Z-Tyla up. Come back for us later."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 October 2019 at 9:18 PM

"Yes m'am" The officer says. He nods his head.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 3 October 2019 at 9:29 PM

Carrie sighs. She turns to look at the destruction.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 October 2019 at 9:34 PM

"i'll see you soon, then." The officer replies. He salutes, then returns to the plane. He closes the door and it lifts off into the air, heading for the base.

1,467 posts

robinn • 3 October 2019 at 9:34 PM

Isaiah kneels over and takes a look at Z-Tyla. She was in horrible condition. If she wasn't unconscious right now, she'd be in a lot of pain. And they think we're the bad guys. "What survived the car explosion?" Isaiah asks Carrie. "Do we have any tools we can use to repair her?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 October 2019 at 9:37 PM

The officer got back to the base and called a squad of medical people to come get Emily.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 3 October 2019 at 9:54 PM

"Let me look." Carrie walks over to the blown-up truck. She rummages in the remains and picks out a couple of tools.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 3 October 2019 at 10:34 PM

FireFlies had looked back and saw the plane but it never came to them.Instead it landed where FireFlies had left’They must’ve called for backup.When we land I should do a really good and thorough search at every code and wire in these two.They could have some of their tech and can be tracked.If they do,it is very easy to tell since I know every way and every code to the Lab tech.I might have to replace their parts sooner or later because of how old their parts are anyway’FireFlies thought.FireFlies looked back and now they were on top of the mountain.A perfect place to stop.FireFlies sets Xander and Azalea down on their feet.FireFlies looked around”We might have to go underground for a while.I have to do a thorough search through you guys’s robotic parts.You might have codes,wires,devices,or files that they could use to track you two.Worse case scenario,I have to make you two completely different and new pieces and i’ll have to access my Master’s vault for the parts”FireFlies said,trying to explain everything as brightly as she can but she can already tell that Azalea was mad at FireFlies about everything.FireFlies is pretending not to notice

1,467 posts

robinn • 5 October 2019 at 7:08 PM

Isaiah grabs a couple tools from Carrie. He starts with Z-Tyla's leg, fixing the damaged wires.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 5 October 2019 at 7:15 PM

Carrie-
I grab some spare wires and pull out a mini-laptop from my satchel.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 October 2019 at 2:02 AM

The commanding officer stuck around to make sure she was fine, then a problem popped up. He went back to the ship and started heading back to Carrie and Isaiah.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 6 October 2019 at 4:22 AM

Carrie-
Taking out a cable and plugs into Z-Tyla and the laptop.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 6 October 2019 at 11:40 AM

FireFlies created an ice table and yawned.She would be out soon after she checks up on these two.She patted the table”One if you two hop on.I need to check up right now before I pass out”FireFlies looked at both of them expectingly

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 6 October 2019 at 11:43 AM

Carrie-
I find Z-Tyla's program. "Her program is damaged but it's not severe." I check the motors and her vitals.