Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 6 October 2019 at 7:31 PM

Carrie-
"Her vitals are fine."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 October 2019 at 2:15 PM

Xander cleared his throat. "I'd rather not have a checkup, thanks. I can survive without one." Xander tore a strip of fabric off his shirt. He took off the ice bandage and wrapped the fabric tightly around his leg.

The officer flew faster back to the area. There was a strong wind he was flying into and it was slowing him down.

1,467 posts

robinn • 7 October 2019 at 2:50 PM

Azalea grumpily ignores FireFlies request.

Isaiah replaces Z-Tyla's damaged wires.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 7 October 2019 at 5:01 PM

FireFlies’s ears folded back”Please,look,what I did back there was needed to buy us some time.You two were in danger,I did what I had to.We need to keep going.Think about it,if you two don’t cooperate then what I did and what happened was all for nothing”FireFlies said with a dry tone.She was getting sick and tired of having to have to explain everything,she thought that they would be ecstatic to be heading to freedom but things seem to be moving slower than she hoped

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 October 2019 at 5:27 PM

(It's a little overpowered.)

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 7 October 2019 at 7:12 PM

(So how about she knocks one at a time?Or maybe she paralyzes them but are still conscious?)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 October 2019 at 6:30 PM

(Still overpowered. It's not okay if she plays cat-and-mouse with them in the way of "Hey, I can make you do anything I want and you can't do a dang thing about it." Just so you know.)

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 8 October 2019 at 7:10 PM

(Ok,i’ll change it to something else)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 October 2019 at 7:23 PM

(Thanks)

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 8 October 2019 at 7:33 PM

(I changed it up)

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 8 October 2019 at 7:58 PM

Victoria walks out onto the soft earth. She was surprised that no one was on guard. She begins to walk forward to somewhere unknown.

Carrie sighs at the amount of damage that cat-girl did to Z-Tyla's program. Rewriting the base program was going to take about a couple days, and the rest of the program was about a day.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 October 2019 at 9:15 PM

(I feel like a new character would be good right now for some characters.)
(Would Victoria happen to want to meet Lavender?)

Name: Lavender
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6d/88/ce/6d88ce8c6637413abc29a527c777f584.jpg
Robot parts: Most of her body, but it's covered by skin. Her legs are blatantly robotic. She doesn't need to wear shoes because of this.
History: She was born in the lab and has never seen the outside world until she appears in the roleplay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Personality: Quiet with her own little twist on it. She rarely talks, but she can accurately paint a picture with her hand motions. Even if you don't understand sign language, she can paint a picture that stays with you for always. She has mental breakdowns every now and then because of something the scientists did.

Power: She's super strong and very fast. She can hit with more power than a speeding asteroid. Her specially made core and legs give her the power to fly. If she gets any kind of instrument, she can warp people's minds. (memory and actions)
Weakness: She hates using her music power, even though it's so powerful.
Other: She keeps a piccolo on her at all times. (a piccolo is a kind of flute, just higher and smaller)

Xander was quiet. He didn't really want to talk right now.

The officer hovered over Isaiah and Carrie. He made the craft visible and lowered it down. He opened the door and stood in the opening.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 8 October 2019 at 11:58 PM

(Sure)
"Hey." Carrie greets the officer without looking up.

Victoria continues walking, taking in the forest and the occasional animal.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 October 2019 at 12:46 PM

Lavender peeked out the open door. It had been unusually quiet today. Did everyone leave through here? I was a little hungry and I wanted to know where they kept the food. The problem was that there was nobody around to ask. I looked down at the ground. There was fuzzy green stuff there. I reach down and touch it. Did they call this... Grass? Cool. I stand up again and walk outside. There was a forest nearby. I walk into it.

The officer walks over to them. "Wow. She doesn't look good. Shall I take her into the plane? And I have an update on Emily.'' He told them.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 9 October 2019 at 1:53 PM

"You don't have to talk but I don't have much time left.If we have a tracker somewhere in one of you then you can forget freedom for the rest of your lives because I'm sure they're making more and stronger security systems.If we go back now because you two want to be selfish then fine,it's your lives I suppose.I guess everything was a waste then"FireFlies said with frustration.Her tail was moving side to side and her ears twitched

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 9 October 2019 at 9:11 PM

Carrie sighs and continues looking through the program. "Tell me."

Victoria stops suddenly. Was there rustling just now?

1,467 posts

robinn • 9 October 2019 at 10:08 PM

"This doesn't feel like freedom." Azalea mumbles. "We're always on the run."

"We probably shouldn't keep Z-Tyla out here, they damaged her severely. It's going to be a while until she's operational again. " Isaiah says. "How is Emily doing?"

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 9 October 2019 at 10:21 PM

“That’s because we have to work for it to get there.If we have trackers then we will never get there.If we want to get to the promise land then we must get there fast to get it over with,the faster we get there,the more time we will have being free and no long running like we are now.We must escape completely first”FireFlies explained”I know a good school where we are going.You can learn about everything you wish to know.You can even get a job on your own,live on your own,have a family and so much more”FireFlies smiled.That was everything she has been working towards up till this point

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 October 2019 at 5:36 PM

The officer sighed. "It's not good news. Her brain was severely damaged and her neck was broken in several places. She's still alive, but probably not for much longer... The doctors say that she might survive if they can try a new procedure." He said.

Xander decided to speak up. "Exactly how would you get a tracker out? I'd rather not be cut open like a frog, thanks." He said.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 10 October 2019 at 6:32 PM

Carrie looks up in horror. "What."

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 10 October 2019 at 7:34 PM

“Your lungs are fine,i’ve Already done a background check on them and such.So your lungs are fine,do you have any other parts though?”FireFlies asked

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 October 2019 at 1:09 PM

Xander sighed. "I'm not too worried about my lings. I can just stop breathing if I chose to. I'd still survive. I know they're fine. No, I do not have any other parts and you still haven't answered my question. How in the flipping world would you get a tracker out?" He asked.

Lavender walked a little faster into the woods. She couldn't hear much, but she knew something was there. She started running. She ended up back at the place she had come in. She turned around to keep running.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 11 October 2019 at 5:17 PM

“I would rewrite the piece or pieces of code if it’s a built in tracker.If it’s a wire,I would replace it with one that does the same thing but a wire that wouldn’t have the tracker.If It’s an actual device I will detach it from everything else.Getting things out is way easier than putting something in.Don’t worry about me messing up stuff,I’ve built many things.If you want examples:My leg and every feature,my armor,and many other things that are..somewhere”She looked away when she said the last part.She didn’t want to tell him about the ‘other things’

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 11 October 2019 at 7:51 PM

Victoria inhales deeply. "Hello? Is someone there?" Her voice was small and...croaky?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 October 2019 at 7:54 PM

Lavender relaxes a ton. "Hi..." She replies. She walks toward the voice, a little nervously.

Xander sighed. "Fine. Do me. I hope it won't take too long. I'm feeling fidgety." He agreed to do it.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 11 October 2019 at 7:59 PM

Someone actually replied! "Um...Where are you?" Her voice strengthen a little.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 11 October 2019 at 8:51 PM

FireFlies’s ears pricked up with surprise.She’ll take it though.She walkes over and picked Xander bridal style.She set him on the table and took off his shirt.She laid him back down and her hands rested where there where ice stitches from a few days ago were.She completely numbed the spot so Xander won’t feel a thing with her ice magic.The ice stitches came undone slowly and FireFlies had ice gloves and a few utensils made of ice”These utensils are made of pure water so don’t worry about them being dirty”She explained to Xander.She opened up his lungs and a 4’11” ice girl arose from the air and reached into FireFlies’s bag and was pulling out a laptop and many wires,bults,nails,note books,and a keyboard.The ice girl had set up everything for FireFlies.She connected Xander to the laptop,it was her own model and there was a symbol and very different looking than any keyboard.It was obvious that this was FireFlies’s creation”Go”FireFlies said,this was the word FireFlies said and the ice girl started reading many codes,numbers,and transactions.While listening FireFlies was looking through the wires and just everything physical”Look into code Bynshet kian ni”FireFlies said.The name was said in a different language out of habit.She always said file names in a different language.She knows an ancient magic language.There’s very few people in the world who know it,that’s why she uses it.The ice girl types very fastly on the keyboard.After 15 minutes of various numbers,letters,transactions in a language that only FireFlies seems to understand.FireFlies doesn’t look at the ice girl”Delete code:M451 takmi f4”The girl goes back to the keyboard and the code was deleted.Another 5 minutes of codes being thrown around and FireFlies stood up straight.She grabbed a needle and an ice thread.She closed the lungs and started stitching Xander’s skin back together again.She looked at him”There was only a code tracker.It was to be expected since you have their brand of machinery”She picked up Xander and sat him on an ice bed that was surprisingly warm and soft”Rest for now,we will be going underground soon”She looks at Azalea”See?It’s not bad or to long.Please show me your robotic parts and such so we can go underground for the rest of today and tomorrow.I’ll explain more after we’re done with your checkup and such”FireFlies said turning to Azalea.It was obvious that FireFlies was finally wearing down and tired and wasn’t up for arguing”I’ll be out soon,who knows when I wake up.So please,can we just finish up?” FireFlies asks Azalea with a pleading look.She was very tired

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 October 2019 at 10:03 PM

"Uhm..." Xander said randomly. That had been fast. He brushed his hand over the stitches and stood up again. He grabbed his shirt and pulled it back on. He wished she had asked him about that first. "Thanks, I think." He whispered the last part. He didn't think trackers could be part of code. That part had freaked him out a little.

Lavender looked around and saw a girl in the woods. She walked towards her. The girl seemed timid. "Hello..." She said softly.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 11 October 2019 at 11:05 PM

Victoria stares at the girl in front of her. Was she like her? With machinery in her body? She scans the girl. Huh.