Generation X

in Roleplaying

What do you think?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 December 2019 at 2:35 PM

Emily woke up to a bright light. Where was she? What had happened? The last thing she remembered was... She sat upright and looked around. Where were Isaiah and Carrie? She tried getting out of the bed and promptly fell over.

"Yeah, I think you will." Xander says with a grin.

(Whoop, almost forgot about this character, Sorry!)
Lavender shoved the door open again. "Let's go get your memories back, Victoria." She said.

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 December 2019 at 11:29 PM

Isaiah checks his phone. He got a text letting him know Emily was awake. He heads down to her room. "Hey, how are you feeling?" He asks.

"What about you? Would you ever try going back?" Azalea asks.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 December 2019 at 8:46 AM

"Ow. How did you make her so strong?" Emily asked him.

Xander shook his head. "It was a little constricting to me. I like freedom and I probably never would."

1,467 posts

robinn • 3 December 2019 at 2:22 PM

"I was told to make a living weapon, so I did. Didn't think it would backfire on us." Isaiah replies.

"Hmm, okay. We're going to keep moving tomorrow, right?" Azalea asks.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 4 December 2019 at 1:52 PM

FireFlies sits down and sighs with frustration.She bangs the floor and ice froze the floor and she laid on it"I would like to dream right now but no one has come to visit my mind in offerings of a dream in a while"She says to herself

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 December 2019 at 3:21 PM

"Alright, fine." Emily says. "Where is Z-Tyla now? Did the take a lot of damage? And Azalea, where is she?''

"I don't know. FirFlies asked us to wait until she woke up. Besides. She pretty much locked us in here. Maybe after she wakes up we'll be able to go." Xander replies, taking another slice of pizza.

1,467 posts

robinn • 4 December 2019 at 6:35 PM

"Z-Tyla is in repairs right now she took a lot of damage. We lost Azalea, the tracker we put on her has been removed." Isaiah replies.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 December 2019 at 6:52 PM

Emily looks down. "How was it removed? It was code." She looks at her feet and immediately jumps back onto the bed. They were robot feet...

1,467 posts

robinn • 4 December 2019 at 10:47 PM

"You also took a lot of damage." Isaiah says. "I'm sorry about your legs, but I guess we match now." He says, holding up his hand.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 5 December 2019 at 1:44 AM

Carrie puts her head in the hallway. "Hey, is-" She looks up. "Emily! You okay?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 December 2019 at 6:58 PM

Emily gives a wry smile to Isaiah and looks over at Carrie. "Yeah, a little sore though." She slowly stands up again, getting used to the feel of her new legs.

1,467 posts

robinn • 5 December 2019 at 8:54 PM

"You'll get used to it. Did they give you any cool powers like I did?" Isaiah asks.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 December 2019 at 8:58 PM

Emily looks down at her feet and has the sudden urge to run. "Let's find out." She starts running in a circle around the room and the bed. She wasn't much faster than before, but she didn't get tired like she used to. She looks up at Isaiah. "I'm not any faster..." She jumps into the air and suddenly starts hovering. "So I can hover, apparently. Cool." She says as she lands.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 6 December 2019 at 1:20 AM

"Cool."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 December 2019 at 11:56 AM

Lavender looks back at Victoria."Are you coming?" She asks her.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 6 December 2019 at 4:43 PM

(Sorry, forgot about Victoria)

"Yeah." Victoria hurries after her.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 December 2019 at 5:05 PM

(That's alright 😊)

Lavender holds the door open, and once she was through she went through herself.

1,467 posts

robinn • 18 December 2019 at 1:20 PM

Azalea takes another slice of pizza. "So what are you planning to do once we get our freedom?" She asks.

"Very cool." Isaiah replies. "Do you think you're well enough to go back to work?" He asks Emily.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 December 2019 at 4:30 PM

Xander shrugs. "I'm going to try to live a normal life. I don't want to be on the run anymore." He says. "I also might apologize to Z-Tyla... I'm the reason she was caught in the first place." He looks down.

Emily nods. "Of course. I may have just lost most of my mobility but that doesn't mean I can't walk around or code."

1,467 posts

robinn • 18 December 2019 at 8:28 PM

"That sounds nice. I hope we manage to rescue Z-Tyla." Azalea says.

"Good, we're needed in Z-Tyla's room." Isaiah says. He holds the door open for Emily.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 December 2019 at 8:30 PM

"I'm not sure it's a good idea though. She didn't act like she used to when she was fighting." Xander says.

Emily nods. "What's the problem?" She asks as she walks out.

1,467 posts

robinn • 20 December 2019 at 12:05 AM

"But we can't just leave her there!" Azalea says.

"There's no problem, we're just short on people to work on repairs." Isaiah says.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 December 2019 at 11:30 AM

Xander puts his hands up. "I'm not saying we don't go, just that we wait for a better time." He says.

"Oki doki. Let's go fix her." Emily says, walking briskly, with a few stumbles, to her door.

1,467 posts

robinn • 20 December 2019 at 3:36 PM

"Okay, I'm just really worried about her." Azalea says.

(Hey, is it okay if the character I introduced a little while ago breaks Z-Tyla out?)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 December 2019 at 3:54 PM

(Sure!)

"Me too..." Xander says. He closes the top of the pizza box so that it would stay warm.

1,467 posts

robinn • 20 December 2019 at 4:15 PM

"I think her code is mostly intact now, it's just physical repairs that need to be done now." Isaiah says. Alarms start blaring. Isaiah glances at Emily. "I think someone's trying to break into the lab!"

Karel unplugs the robotic girl's cords. She picks her up. The girl was surprisingly light. She hears the alarms go off. Time to get out of here.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 December 2019 at 4:23 PM

"Scud!" Emily shouts. She picks up her pace. "Isn't the door locked?" She yells over the alarm.

1,467 posts

robinn • 20 December 2019 at 5:05 PM

"I thought it was!" Isaiah rushes to lab. The door was open and Z-Tyla wasn't in sight.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 20 December 2019 at 6:12 PM

Carrie, silently following Karel, narrows her eyes.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 December 2019 at 2:43 PM

"Nooooo... Wait. Didn't we program her to obey us no matter what? Even if we're halfway around the world?" Emily remembers.