Generation X

in Roleplaying

What do you think?

1,467 posts

robinn • 28 October 2019 at 5:42 PM

"Fine." Azalea says. "But make it quick."

Isaiah follows the officer onto the plane.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 October 2019 at 8:04 PM

The officer put Z-Tyla down on a padded bench-there were no tables-and waited for Carrie to get in.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 28 October 2019 at 11:20 PM

Fireflies nods and leads Azalea to the table and sits her up on the table.FireFlies opens up the robotic part.She starts saying codes again to the ice girl and the girl did as she was told and says codes back to FireFlies.FireFlies says”Delete file and database code name:T2R408AC167K”Ice girl nods and deletes a whole file.It was bigger than FireFlies expected”They had made a whole secret file to track you.It is gone now.They did an okay job at hiding it though”FireFlies closes the part and smiles”We should be fine.There’s no more trackers”She yawns and fell backwards but Ice Girl caught her.FireFlies looked like she just woke up and stood up”Oh no..the effects of my magic is kicking in.We should go underground now”FireFlies says with guilt.She made a huge box under ground and pushed it up and a whole bunch of dirt came up and was tossed over to the side.She did this a few times until the underground looked big enough.She jumped into the whole and made an uneven roof and then made a hatch.She made an ice latter and climbed back to the surface and covered the roof up with the uprooted soil.She smiled”Time to get in.I’ll set out all my stuff for you two but I must get to bed before I faint soon.I don’t know how long so please..I trust you two enough to not do anything dumb”FireFlies looked at the two.She picked up Xander and jumped down to the base and placed Xander in an ice bed.She made the kitchen,couch,a TV,basically a whole house that would be 1600 square feet.She set out food and necessities and DVD’s along with a few games and a controllers”I made these controllers myself as well along with these games.They might not be interesting to you two so I also have these”She pulled out games like COC and Zelda.She yawned and turned to Azalea”Please forgive me for my..”She said and her voice trailed off and she fell to the ground.Before she fell a big ice pillow appeared and cushioned her fall.She was out.Fainted.The hatch sealed and locked and that was it.The 2 days of FireFlies being fainted began now.She truly hoped that Xander and Azalea would be rational enough and stay put.The ice girl had disappeared along with Fireflies’s equipment which means FireFlies had put it all away in her backpack.No one can access it if they don’t have the written password,face password,blood password,and voice recognition.So it’s pretty impossible to access it without FireFlies

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 November 2019 at 4:48 PM

"So… That just happened." Xander says. he looked around the newly created hideout and smiles. Inside, however, he was a little frustrated. He felt like he was being treated like a Disney princess. Always first priority and always being carried around. He'd rather be the prince and do the saving. He sat down on one of the couches and winced a little. His leg wound was throbbing. He would never admit it, but he wished he hadn't been crazy and jumped in the way. Now he was a little useless until he healed.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 5 November 2019 at 1:24 AM

Carrie gets in.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 November 2019 at 6:09 PM

Officer Fred turned back to the controls and closes the door. He pulls back the joysticks and lifts the plane off the ground.
(I'm just going to call him Fred until I'm finished with him. It's getting tiring to write 'The officer' every time.)

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 18 November 2019 at 5:31 PM

FireFlies opened her eyes and she was in the black room of her mind

1,467 posts

robinn • 19 November 2019 at 2:14 PM

"What should we do now?" Azalea asks Xander.

Isaiah leans back in his seat, waiting for the plane to take off.

(I might introduce a new character.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 November 2019 at 6:16 PM

(Alrighty)

"What if we... get something to eat and then play a game or something?" Xander offers. "I'm not really up for anything that involves running or fighting right now." He gestures at his wound.

Officer Fred flies back to the base as fast as he can.

Emily feels faint pain, but it feels as though it were coming from far away. She sits in a place far away in her mind.

1,467 posts

robinn • 19 November 2019 at 6:54 PM

"Okay." Azalea answers.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 November 2019 at 7:13 PM

Xander painstakingly stands up and walks to the 'kitchen' place. There was lots of food there now that FireFlies hadn't set out. Even bread, pasta and anything else you would find at the average restaurant. "Anything certain you want?" He asks Azalea. FireFlies's magic had done more than he had thought magic could do.

1,467 posts

robinn • 19 November 2019 at 10:27 PM

"Hmmm, is there pizza?" Azalea asks.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 November 2019 at 10:33 PM

Xander checks. "Yep."

1,467 posts

robinn • 19 November 2019 at 10:51 PM

Azalea's eyes light up. "What kind?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 November 2019 at 10:55 PM

Xander opens the lid and a waft of pizza-smelling air comes out. "Hawaiian."

1,467 posts

robinn • 19 November 2019 at 10:58 PM

Azalea gasps. "That's my favorite!"

(Here's the new character I wanna introduce)

Name: Karel Barrett
Appearance: Tall, tanned skin. Blonde hair tied up in a ponytail. Scars on her face.
Robot parts: None
History: A former scientist at Gen X
Personality: Cocky, confident, intelligent.
Power: None
Weakness: Overconfidence
Other:

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 November 2019 at 11:29 PM

"NO WAY." Xander says. "Let's eat it then!

(Accepted!)

Fred lands in the emergency plane landing bay and opens the door.

1,467 posts

robinn • 20 November 2019 at 12:23 AM

Azalea takes a slice. "I didn't know anyone else liked this kind. I was always told I was weird for liking it."

Isaiah exits the plane.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 20 November 2019 at 12:37 AM

Carrie exits as well.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 November 2019 at 12:49 PM

"Nooooo it's the seriously best kind!" Xander says, taking one for himself.

A few emergency people come onto the plane and pick up Z-Tyla to take her to the labs.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 20 November 2019 at 2:01 PM

FireFlies started running around her black room,searching for a way back to reality.But nothing seemed to work.Eventually seeing a glowing light

1,467 posts

robinn • 21 November 2019 at 9:00 PM

Azalea bites into her slice of pizza. "Mmmm." She savors ever bite. "Hey Xander, how much do you know about the outside world? Like have you ever gone to school?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 November 2019 at 9:07 PM

"I used to, but then I got lung cancer and found out that I would die if I didn't get robotic lungs... That kind of changed my life..." Xander takes a bite of his pizza.

1,467 posts

robinn • 21 November 2019 at 9:25 PM

"Oh, so that's how you ended up at Gen X. Would you want to go back? To school, I mean." Azalea asks.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 November 2019 at 9:32 PM

"No, not really. It wasn't a great experience for me there." Xander replies.

1,467 posts

robinn • 21 November 2019 at 9:47 PM

"Really? Why not?" Azalea asks.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 November 2019 at 5:55 PM

"There were lots of bullies and the teachers purposefully gave me bad grades." Xander replies. He takes another bite of the warm pizza.

1,467 posts

robinn • 23 November 2019 at 4:49 PM

"Oh, so I guess I wouldn't like it then." Azalea says sadly.

Isaiah heads to the lab with Z-Tyla to help with repairs.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 November 2019 at 9:07 PM

"You might, it was just my school that wasn't good. Others are better." Xander replies.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 December 2019 at 6:17 PM

"Do you think I'll be able to go one day?" Azalea asks.