Generation X

in Roleplaying

What do you think?

1,467 posts

robinn • 26 April 2019 at 9:03 PM

Azalea doesn't reply. She doesn't want to betray Isaiah, but this girl is nicer than she thought. She didn't deserve to have her memories erased. Azalea bits her lip. She turns invisible and knocks out the scientist in the room. She grabs some bolt cutters and breaks Z-Tyla's chains. "Knock me out." She says to her.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 29 April 2019 at 1:35 PM

"Thank you." Z-Tyla said honestly. "I'll try to make this painless." She raised her fist and knocked Azalea over the head hard. "Thank you." She said again. She hurried to the scientist's office and knocked out the cameras, erasing the memory from the last two minutes.

1,467 posts

robinn • 29 April 2019 at 5:55 PM

Isaiah was working at his computer, but had difficulty concentrating on his work. He couldn't shake off the feeling of uneasiness. He decides to quickly check on Azalea. When he gets there, he sees Azalea collapsed on the floor and Z-Tyla missing. "No, no, no! Wake up!" Isaiah shakes Azalea. She opens her eyes. "Hey, what happened here?" He demands.
"She...escaped." Azalea says quietly.
"How did she escape? You were supposed to be watching her!" He yells. His grip tightens on her arms. Azalea winces. "I'm sorry."
Isaiah curses under his breath. "Now I have to find her, again!"
"What should I do?" Azalea asks.
"Just go to your room, I'll deal with you later." He rushes off.
Azalea feels nauseous with anxiety. I did the right thing, right?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 April 2019 at 2:04 PM

Z-Tyla panted as she ran through the halls toward an open door. If she got caught again, there would be no second chances... Only death... She shook the thoughts out of her head and ran out the door. She ducked behind a large rock to catch her breath.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 May 2019 at 3:07 PM

Azalea watched the sun set from the small window in her room. She wondered if Z-Tyla made it out safely. Her stomach growled. This was only part of her punishment. If Z-Tyla did escape, she was going to suffer more than an empty stomach.
Isaiah storms into Azalea's room. "She's gone! She's even erased the security footage!"
"I'm sorry..." Azalea says quietly.
"You think a 'sorry' is going to fix this? My job is at stake now because of your failure!"
Azalea blinks hard to keep from crying.
"You're not allowed to leave this room until I find her." Isaiah slams the door behind him as he leaves.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 May 2019 at 5:56 PM

Xander looked down the hall and saw Isaiah storm down it. He ducked into a closet to watch him pass. Where had he come from to put him in such a foul mood? Hmm.

Z-Tyla caught her breath and took out a passing security guard. She stole his clothes and his dignity and shoved him behind the rock. She put on his clothes and walked tensely down the sidewalk to the exit.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 May 2019 at 6:31 PM

Azalea tries to open the door. It's locked. She sighs and buries her head in her knees. Should she have gone with Z-Tyla? Or should she have never let her go in the first place.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 May 2019 at 7:06 PM

Xander snuck over to the door he'd seen Isaiah exit. He tried the doorknob and was disappointed to see that it was locked. He knocked lightly on the door and instantly regretted it.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 May 2019 at 7:10 PM

Azalea looks up when she hears the knock. That's weird, Isaiah never knocks, who could it be? "Who's there?" She asks.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 May 2019 at 7:35 PM

Oh dang. It must be one of Isaiah's experiments. Xander thought. He pulled a wire out of his pocket. "Who are you?" He mimicked.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 May 2019 at 8:20 PM

Azalea was confused. The voice sounded slightly familiar, but it sounded too young to be a scientist's voice. She didn't answer the stranger's question.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 May 2019 at 8:32 PM

Xander poked the wire into a tiny keyhole in the door. He wiggled it around until he heard a faint click.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 May 2019 at 8:41 PM

Azalea watched the door open. She recognized the boy who opened the door. Wasn't he one of Z-Tyla's friends? What was he doing here?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 May 2019 at 1:03 PM

Xander looked at the girl in shock. She was the one who had attacked him. xander looked warily at the girl, then stepped to the side. She would probably want to get out of the room.

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 May 2019 at 2:47 PM

"Why are you here?" Azalea asks.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 May 2019 at 3:00 PM

"I was taking a walk and happened to see Isaiah stomping down the hall. He rarely gets that mad, so I wanted to see what ticked him off. What did, by the way?" Xander asked.

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 May 2019 at 3:17 PM

"I...messed up. I let Z-Tyla go." She says.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 May 2019 at 3:23 PM

"Messed up? Not the way I see it. I think you may have saved her life. Now save your own and let's get out of here." Xander gestured to the open door.

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 May 2019 at 4:34 PM

Azalea gets up, but stops and hesitates in front of the door. "I can't, Isaiah will get mad at me." She says and slowly starts backing into her room.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 May 2019 at 5:11 PM

"More than he is already? He could come back anytime." Xander pointed out.

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 May 2019 at 5:14 PM

Azalea bites her lip. "Fine, where are we going?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 May 2019 at 5:29 PM

"The city, maybe? We can get lost in the crowds there." Xander said.

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 May 2019 at 6:47 PM

"The city?" Azalea felt a little nervous. She's never left the building before. "I'll follow your lead." She says to Xander.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 May 2019 at 1:19 PM

"Great." Xander walked out of the doorway and stood in the hall to wait for Azalea.

1,467 posts

robinn • 3 May 2019 at 2:29 PM

Azalea pokes her head into the hallway and glances around before following Xander.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 May 2019 at 2:56 PM

Xander walked down the hallway to where he hoped the exit would be.

1,467 posts

robinn • 3 May 2019 at 3:06 PM

"You do know where you're going, right?" Azalea asks him.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 May 2019 at 4:19 PM

"Nope, not really. This was the direction I came from, though. I saw an exit this way." Xander said.

1,467 posts

robinn • 3 May 2019 at 5:55 PM

Azalea silently hopes she can trust this guy.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 May 2019 at 6:03 PM

Xander wonders if he made the right decision by releasing the girl. He turned a corner and saw an open door.