Generation X

in Roleplaying

What do you think?

1,467 posts

robinn • 3 May 2019 at 6:19 PM

"Just wait," Azalea stops him. "I'll check and see if anyone's there." She turns invisible and exits the door. She glances around. It doesn't look like anyone's here. "All clear." She says, turning visible.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 May 2019 at 8:24 PM

"Great." Xander walks out the door. He sees a guard walking toward them after coming out from behind a corner and curses under his breath. The guard took of its helmet and holds it under its arm. "What the... What are you doing here, you rockhead? You're supposed to be long gone by now." Z-Tyla hissed. She noticed Azalea. "Oh. Hi. I honestly didn't expect you'd actually come." She put her helmet back on.

1,467 posts

robinn • 3 May 2019 at 9:03 PM

"Why did you come back?" Azalea asks. "You could get captured again."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 May 2019 at 9:23 PM

"Come back? Phht. No. I'm trying to find my way out completely. If you didn't notice, there's still a gate around us. Now come on. I just saw another guard." Z-Tyla walked off, her human hand resting on the taser at her side.

1,467 posts

robinn • 4 May 2019 at 10:42 AM

Isaiah heads towards Azalea's room. He turns the doorknob. It was unlocked. He quickly opens the door. The room was empty. "Azalea?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 May 2019 at 3:46 PM

Xander followed Z-Tyla toward a metal door in the fence. Was it the way out? He sensed it would have to be. That their escape had been discovered.

1,467 posts

robinn • 4 May 2019 at 10:15 PM

"How do we open it?" Azalea asks. She examines the metal door.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 May 2019 at 10:33 PM

"Like this." Z-Tyla pulled a key ring out of her pocket and inserted a key. She turned it and it clicked open.

1,467 posts

robinn • 5 May 2019 at 10:33 AM

Azalea watches the door open. She was so close to freedom. "Hold it!" A voice yells behind her. She spin around and sees Isaiah out of breath. "Where do you think you're going?" He demands.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 May 2019 at 12:05 PM

"Away from this stinkhole." Xander growled.

Z-Tyla stood by the exit, wondering if Isaiah recognized her, with her security guard outfit on.

1,467 posts

robinn • 5 May 2019 at 4:50 PM

"Azalea, what are you doing?" Isaiah calls. She avoids looking him in the eye. Isaiah sighs. "Azalea, I'm sorry about what I said to you. Come back and we can fix this together."
She takes a couple steps towards him.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 May 2019 at 6:50 PM

"Are you sure you want to be stuck with a demanding man for the rest of your life? Don't you ever want freedom?" Xander asked, grasping at straws to keep Azala from leaving.

Z-Tyla inched toward the open door.

1,467 posts

robinn • 5 May 2019 at 8:34 PM

"Azalea, don't trust him." Isaiah says to her. "You're much safer here than out there."
Azalea glaces back and forth, unsure of who to believe.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 May 2019 at 1:00 PM

"Can you really trust him? He locked you in a room for getting hurt. Do you really want to live like that? Unsure of who to trust or what to do?" Xander asked.

Z-Tyla was now standing in front of the open door, ready to bolt out of there.

1,467 posts

robinn • 6 May 2019 at 4:52 PM

Azalea bites her lip. She knows what she has to do. She's about to turn invisible until a blast of electricity hits her. She looks up and sees Isaiah pointing a gun at her.
"I didn't want to have to use this, but you left me no choice." He says. "These guns are specifically designed to shut down your powers in case any of you betray us. Every test subject has one. Unfortunately," He glares at Z-Tyla. "Someone destroyed their's the last time they escaped. Did you think I didn't recognize you?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 May 2019 at 8:00 PM

Xander swore and punched Isaiah in the nose. "Run, Z! Run for your life." He shouted to her.

Z-TYla gritted her teeth and yanked the taser out of its sheath. She shot Isaiah with it, (not checking how high it was set to) and ran out the door.

1,467 posts

robinn • 7 May 2019 at 10:10 AM

Those two really didn't hold back. Azalea thought. It looked like Isaiah was out cold. She quickly glanced at him once more before heading out the door.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 May 2019 at 1:53 PM

"Honestly, I didn't mean to hit him that hard," Z-tyla shouted back to them.

"I'M GLAD YOU DID." Xander yelled back as he ran as hard as he could away from the place.

1,467 posts

robinn • 7 May 2019 at 5:05 PM

"Can you slow down a bit?" Azalea says, panting. "I can't keep up."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 May 2019 at 7:20 PM

Z-Tyla and Xander slowed down so that they were running beside Azalea.

1,467 posts

robinn • 7 May 2019 at 9:16 PM

"Thanks." Azalea says quietly. "How much longer do we have to run?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 May 2019 at 10:08 PM

"You're welcome." Xander replied. "I have a place not far from here. We can rest for the night, then head to the city."

1,467 posts

robinn • 8 May 2019 at 10:32 AM

Azalea nods silently and follows him.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 May 2019 at 11:03 AM

(https://handmadehouses.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/g-pioneer-living-history-village-phoenix-arizona.jpg )

Xander ran up a little father down the 'trail' and came to a stop at an old looking cabin. "This is a place? It's a pile of sticks." Z-Tyla said.
"It's been better." Xander replied.

1,467 posts

robinn • 8 May 2019 at 4:04 PM

Azalea scanned the cabin. It seemed like a downgrade from her old room. She pushed that thought away. At least out here she had her freedom.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 May 2019 at 7:42 PM

"Sorry it's not what you're used to." Xander said. A thought occurred to him. "We won't be able to stay for more than a night. Isaiah knows this place. He knows I stay here. I told him, in case he needed to contact me." He looked at the ground.

Z-Tyla snorted and walked inside the cabin.

1,467 posts

robinn • 8 May 2019 at 9:25 PM

Azalea enters the cabin and sits down, happy to finally rest her legs.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 May 2019 at 2:44 PM

"I'll make up some food, then shall I?" Xander walked to the fire pit that served as the kitchen. "Any allergies here?" He asked. With Generation X you could never be sure.

1,467 posts

robinn • 9 May 2019 at 2:59 PM

"No, do you need any help?" Azalea asks.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 May 2019 at 4:59 PM

"If you want to," Xander said. He pulled some stale cheese and sourdough bread out of a cupboard and set it on the counter.