Generation X

in Roleplaying

What do you think?

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 1 August 2019 at 5:48 PM

Victoria holds it. "Do you want anything?" Carrie smiles. Victoria writes. She shows Carrie. 'Food.'
"Alright, I'll go to the kitchen." Carrie stands up and walks down to the door. Locking it, she continues down the hallway.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 August 2019 at 5:55 PM

"Xander?" Azalea calls as she turns visible. She runs up to him. "I-I thought you got captured!"

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 1 August 2019 at 5:58 PM

FireFlies jumps a few trees and sees a good sized deer.She moved her hand to the air to the right of her and a bow took shape.In her other hand was an arrow.She aimed and it hit right in the eye and through the head.She jumped down and put it over her shoulder.She jumped on a tree again and went back.She saw that Xander was gone.She put the deer down and she gripped her bow.She ran out of the cabin and yelled”Xander?!Xander where are you?”Her eyes were watering as she thinks Xander left her.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 August 2019 at 5:59 PM

"I almost was! But how did you escape? The only way out of that basement is the way you get in. Did the scientists leave, then you got out?" Xander had always meant to add a back door, but always got kidnapped or captured before he could do it.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 1 August 2019 at 6:04 PM

FireFlies grips the bow and it shattered.Shd dropped to her knees and covered her face with her hands and laid on her back and then laid her left forearm over her eyes and smiled”Of course.I must’ve been pushing him to hard.To think we could go back to the way we were”She laughed darkly,tears coming down the sides of her face”No wonder he left.He probably doesn’t even remember me”She has no idea where he went nor why he left.Her guess is that he just doesn’t think of her has his friend anymore.After all,she escaped without him all those years ago

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 August 2019 at 6:05 PM

"Do you want to come back to the cabin I'm staying at with me?" He asks Azalea.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 August 2019 at 6:08 PM

Azalea nods. "Are we going to save Z-Tyla and Victoria?" She asks.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 1 August 2019 at 6:09 PM

FireFlies laughs darkly.Then remembers something Xander used to tell her all the time”Always smile,I hate it when you’re sad.It makes me sad”She says,remembering the memory

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 1 August 2019 at 6:13 PM

*lilly collapsed near xavier about 5 rows of trees to the right or left wherever he is facing*

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 1 August 2019 at 6:15 PM

@alicevamill(You realize that they are at least 75 miles away?They skated off 2 cliffs.Plus,your character was at the lab for a while.I don’t think she can just be their like that on foot even if she did fly and all that stuff.Not trying to sound rude,please don’t get mad at this

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 August 2019 at 6:17 PM

(I agree with @akikoayama. One of the unspoken rules in a roleplay is that you have to look for a character for at least two posts before actually finding them.)

Xander starts walking back to the cabin. "I hope so. But I don't know where they went. Do you?"

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 August 2019 at 6:20 PM

"Victoria got captured and I'm assuming Z-Tyla did too." Azalea says.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 1 August 2019 at 6:21 PM

(She’s right in front of the cabin on the ground)
FireFlies’s ears pricked up when she heard rustling and said”I have nothing important to steal please go away”She said not realizing it was actually Xander

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 August 2019 at 6:22 PM

"I'm sure of that. Isaiah zapped me with his electricity and my lungs failed. I have no idea what happened after that. I woke up at least five miles away from the cabin." Xander says.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 1 August 2019 at 6:23 PM

*she looked around and kept walking*

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 August 2019 at 6:42 PM

"I noticed you were missing when I escaped, I assumed you were captured too." Azalea says.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 1 August 2019 at 6:45 PM

The grass near FireFlies looked frosted and the bark of a tree next to FireFlies also looked frosted.This frost was spreading slowly but not unnoticeably.She stopped crying by now and just felt cold.She thought to herself’the one thing that I actually stayed alive for,the one thing I fought all these years left.This just shows how irrelevant I am.Like my mother said.Like my father said.I am irrelevant to the world’she thought to herself.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 1 August 2019 at 6:50 PM

Name: Jae
Appearance: black messy hair blue eyes and wears jeans with a black hoodie and a white skull tee with jeans
Robot parts: l-arm and r-leg
History: (Optional) doesn't talk about it
Personality: kind gentle and can be cocky and flirtatious
Power: (Optional) fire and can make weapons with his arm
Weakness: water
Other: (Optional) has a pet cockatoo

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 August 2019 at 6:51 PM

Xander walked up to the cabin and saw the frost. "Uhm... One moment." He walked over to where FireFlies was and put his hand on her shoulder. "Are you alright? Did the hunt go well?"

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 1 August 2019 at 6:55 PM

FireFlies sat up and wiped her eyes and stood up and stretched.She looked up at the sky and thought’What is my relevance anymore?What is my purpose?’she thought these deep thoughts.At this moment she could hear nothing.Nothing could pull her out of this silence she put herself in.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 1 August 2019 at 6:55 PM

jae is near you guys is that alright//

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 1 August 2019 at 6:57 PM

Then she heard the voice of Xander.She turned around and saw that there was a new girl with him.This made her angry.Completely ignoring his questions”So you left here,not even leaving a note or anything..just to get a girl?”She said these words full of anger and hurt.She said them very slowly as well”Do you think I don’t worry,Xander?”She said these words the exact same way as the questions before it

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 1 August 2019 at 7:02 PM

*his cockatoo repeated fireflies words* dont worry desmond we will find food and where did you even learn that

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 August 2019 at 7:07 PM

Azalea slowly walks up to the cabin. She sees Xander talking to a girl she's never seen before. The girl seemed very angry. Also where did all this frost come from? She wonders.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 1 August 2019 at 7:09 PM

(You know that cockatoos can’t just learn words one time and then know it right?For most birds it takes months to learn words.Songbirds and a few others can though)

FireFlies’s pointed into the cabin and turned away”You know what,forget it.Foods in there,learn how to cook it yourself”She growled and jumped into a tree and climbed it to the highest peek and sat down and screamed with anger’How could he be so irresponsible and inconsiderate?!’ She thought with rage

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 August 2019 at 8:18 PM

"Excuse me? You don't own me, FireFlies. I can go on a walk and find an old friend. But apparently you don't appreciate that." Xander shouted after her. He took a deep breath to compose himself and turned back to Azalea. She was standing right there. "Oh... Sorry you had to hear and see that. She's an old school friend."

Emily looked up at Isaiah. "The memories say that she has no idea where the others are. The rest aren't really in words. It's more like... An energy or feeling."

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 1 August 2019 at 8:52 PM

“I never said I owned him.I would just like to know where he is.We just got betrayed by Lily and now he brings another girl.He should be able to understand that i’m A little paranoid when he goes off and I don’t know about it.I mean,I always tell him if I go somewhere.Why shouldn’t he do the same?How childish”She said under her breath.Eventually the whole tree was frozen and completely made of ice.Then the tree started to fall.FireFlies noticed this and jumped from the tree.She used a big ice wall to protect the cabin,the girl,and Xander.She glared at it and sighed.She walked into the cabin and created an ice stove and pan.She grabbed a dagger and butchered it.She grabbed the herbs that she would use from a little pouch she had.She started to cook it.She placed her elbows on the counter next to the stove and covered her face with her hands.All she could think was’I Thought He was childish.The tree falling is just proof of how childish I am,not him.He was right.Maybe not about the part when he said that I acted like I owned him,but right that I was being a little to possessive’She slammed her wrists on the counter top by accident and held it in pain”Dang it”She said with clenched teeth.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 August 2019 at 9:04 PM

"Oh, what's her name?" Azalea asks.

"That's not exactly helpful." Isaiah says. "Did you find out what's causing her problems?:

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 1 August 2019 at 9:12 PM

[bc] jae
*jae saw an ice cabin and approached it he was amazed it was made of ice*
[bc] lilly
*she collapsed after 75 miles of walking*

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 1 August 2019 at 9:12 PM

FireFlies held her wrist and removed her hand and quickly muttered”Oops,might’ve made the counters too sharp”She said to herself with clenched teeth.She ran her hand along the counter top,the edges smoothing as she did so.She flipped the meat and put it on a plate.She cut it up,she also made vegetable’s and made 2 plates