Generation X

in Roleplaying

What do you think?

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 25 July 2019 at 7:48 PM

(Wait What?Sorry,she couldn’t have followed them.And FireFlies weight is 250 because her robotic leg.Plus FireFlies is ice skating and ice is like gripping onto the skates specifically so she couldn’t be thrown)
FireFlies looked around and was sure they weren’t followed.’Heh,pathetic girl and her little shock collar.Can’t believe she still had that thing’FireFlies went a little closer to Xander so they shared the same magic circle.Now she wasn’t as paranoid

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 26 July 2019 at 6:33 AM

Carrie sprayed her again. "Where do you think Xander is?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 July 2019 at 4:23 PM

Xander ran a little faster to get away from the scientists

Z-Tyla was testing her restraints. They were stronger than last time. .

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 26 July 2019 at 4:30 PM

FireFlies sighed with frustration”Stupid scientists”She started to skate backwards and turned the ground to ice so they all fell”Gotta fly”She picked of Xander and laid him over her shoulder and jumped off the cliff.She knew this was here and this was why she chose this route.A magic circle appeared under her feet and she was sliding with Xander to the ground very fast.The Ice was melting after she used it.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 July 2019 at 4:40 PM

"This is so strange! I feel like a sack of potatoes." Xander said as he started at the speedily moving ground. "You know, the boys are supposed to sweep the girls off their feet. Not the other way around! And not literally!"

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 26 July 2019 at 4:48 PM

“I look forward to you sweeping a 250 pound girl off her feet then”She said with amusement”And I don’t actually weigh 250,my leg weighs 117 pounds”she said defensively.She looked down at the ground and they were still pretty high up.She jumped off the ice and Now was just falling to the ground.About a mile before falling She started using the ice again.She chuckled.She reached the ground and kept on skating”Do you know how to skate?”She asked Xander who was still over her shoulder

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 July 2019 at 5:07 PM

"Yes? Is it anything like roller blading?" He answered.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 26 July 2019 at 5:09 PM

“It’s a little harder but if you’re good at roller blading this should be easy.If you want to skate with me you’ll have to hold my hand so we stay together.That’s only if you’re uncomfortable on my shoulder.My armor against your stomach can’t feel great”She laughed

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 July 2019 at 5:34 PM

"It really doesn't." Xander's face went hot at the thought of holding hands. He wasn't a fan of that idea. But if it kept FireFlies's rage spurts away, he would do it. "I'll skate, then."

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 26 July 2019 at 5:38 PM

She smiled and bent forward a little and let Xander slowly slide off her shoulder and how she was holding Xander bridal style.Ice skates appeared on Xander’s feet and she tipped him over and was now holding him with one arm.She slowed down a little and set his feet on the ground and held his hand.She quickly faced forward to hide that her face was red.She hated how her face was almost as white as paper.She slowed down to let Xander get balance and get in rhythm with Fireflies before speeding up

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 July 2019 at 5:51 PM

Xander's face was as red as FireFlies's. "I think I can stay up on my own for now." He said, releasing her hand.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 26 July 2019 at 5:53 PM

She held her hand as she skated and her face was red.FireFlies spun backwards,cheeks still red”Are you ready to speed up?”She said cheerfully

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 July 2019 at 5:55 PM

"Yep. This is so slow." Xander took off on the ice.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 26 July 2019 at 6:03 PM

She started to speed up.She was going really fast and noticed Xander couldn’t keep up as much.She slowed down a bit and was now side by side with Xander’Why was his face red when I held his hand?Intresting’she laughed a little to herself

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 26 July 2019 at 6:05 PM

(Im just gonna shift Carrie to the lab now)

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 26 July 2019 at 6:07 PM

(Ok)

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 26 July 2019 at 6:08 PM

*she sat at the lab she was saddened at the loss of her dad*

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 26 July 2019 at 6:13 PM

"Huh? Who are you?" Carrie looks at Lily.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 July 2019 at 6:23 PM

(alright))

Emily poked at a keyboard, which was connected to a computer that had just scanned Z-Tyla. Something was strange in the scan.

Xander gave Fire Flies a strange look. "What?"

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 26 July 2019 at 6:26 PM

im... lilly who are you

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 26 July 2019 at 6:42 PM

FireFlies smiled and said”Nothing”She turned backwards just got precautions and faced forward again.She was enjoying herself

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 July 2019 at 6:44 PM

"Alright, then." Xander said. He skated faster.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 26 July 2019 at 6:47 PM

FireFlies shook her head and sped up with him.Her smile disappeared and she looked down and said”Xander”she paused”Are you happy?”She said out of the blue

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 July 2019 at 6:51 PM

"Huh?" Xander asked, surprised. "Yeah. I am. Why do you ask?"

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 26 July 2019 at 6:58 PM

“Well..I haven’t exactly been doing things your way.I keep picking you up even though you don’t like it,I skate to fast while carrying you and you don’t like that either.I put you on my shoulder and you were uncomfortable.I’ve never really asked you how you wanted to be transported,nor have I asked you where you wanted to live.I realized I have been deciding everything for you”She looked down darkly.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 July 2019 at 7:00 PM

"It's fine. It was a lot faster than my running or walking. Besides. It's good to try new things." Xander nudged her playfully.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 26 July 2019 at 7:04 PM

She looked up and smiled”Still,you should have your way sometime.Maybe when we get to the town I can show you the map and then you can decide where you want to live”She said with a smile’and I will be with you the whole way..’

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 26 July 2019 at 7:13 PM

"Alright?" Carrie walks to Victoria's room.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 July 2019 at 7:37 PM

Emily scrolled around the scan again and found that the scan showed that Z-Tyla's robotic parts were not functional. They sure looked functional. Z-Tyla was thrashing all her arms and legs, trying to escape her bonds.

"Sounds good." Xander said. "Before we do that, like settle down and try to live calmly as friends, I want to try to rescue the others who were with me. They were captured."

1,467 posts

robinn • 26 July 2019 at 7:41 PM

Isaiah leans over to see what Emily is doing. "Everything alright?" He asks.

Azalea stops to catch her breath after running away from the scientists. The cabin was now out of her sight. Xander was gone, she didn't know what happened to Z-Tyla, and she let Victoria get captured. She tried to hold back her tears. She didn't know what to do now.