Generation X

in Roleplaying

What do you think?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 July 2019 at 5:15 PM

"Then don't trust me. How do you know I won't betray you? I AM holding a knife, you know." Xander said frankly. I can survive. A bug group of even two people attracts attention. I should know."

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 25 July 2019 at 5:20 PM

“Because I made that knife.It has a special enhancement and it can’t draw my blood or hurt me”She said.She smiled even though she was in a lot of pain”If you wanted to hurt me or betray me you would’ve already done it.You wouldn’t let me carry you and wouldn’t let me just fly around with you,you would’ve left earlier as well.When you went outside that is”She said with more agony.She stepped on a tree to catch her breath”And we’re childhood friends,I know you best”She smiled

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 July 2019 at 5:25 PM

"I guess..." Xander said. He thought about that.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 25 July 2019 at 5:30 PM

FireFlies turned her head and saw that they were 7 miles away from where they were.She jumped down and set Xander down”We should be good here.Let’s keep walking though”She said.Started walking and took out her map.’There seems to be another town.It will be a little further from where our original destination was but it’s better then having that brat know where we went’She thought.She now had burning hatred for Lily.’Next time she sees me will be the last thing she will ever see’She declared to herself.She looked back and Xander and said”Need any armor?Or a weapon that’s actually yours?”She looked back and saw that Xander had both of her daggers still.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 July 2019 at 5:37 PM

"I'm fine. Do you want these back?" Xander asked, holding out the daggers by their blades so that FireFlies could grab the handles. "I have a weapon."

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 25 July 2019 at 5:38 PM

*she jumped from a tree closer to xavier she cried softly her arm said battery low she leapt from tree to tree*

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 25 July 2019 at 5:39 PM

She smiled and took them”Very well.I already have a new town for us to go to.Looks like it’s a mile further then we originally planned,more distance from the lab the better”She said confidently and put away her daggers and map

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 July 2019 at 5:57 PM

(Xander, not Xavier)

"Sounds good." Xander smiled back.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 25 July 2019 at 6:02 PM

Victoria starts to move.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 25 July 2019 at 6:04 PM

*she watched them her robot eye glowing red in the tree she watched xander she made a x scream in the distance she was forced to bring xander to the scientists*

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 25 July 2019 at 6:04 PM

FireFlies heard the sound and quickly turned around.A magic circle appeared quickly and she said”Pulsating fireball”it shot quickly and it burned Lily and Fireflies knocked her off with the fireball.She ran as fast as she could and lifted Lily in the air by grabbing her shirt and lifted her up and smiled with a dark glare”Got you rat”She growled.She grabbed her dagger and said”So”She slammed Lily into a tree,still had a hold of her and said”who’d you tell?You brought them didn’t you?”She laughed darkly”You could’ve ran away from all that,but no.You had to ruin it.You really think I didn’t know what you were?You really think I honestly told you where we were going?Heh,you idiotic,pathetic girl.You know,I normally would just let you go with a scratch”Her expression got threatening and darker”But now you’ve threatened Xander.Now you’ll need a new robotic part”

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 July 2019 at 6:07 PM

Xander knew FireFlies's rage spurts and this was one of the worst yet. "Stop. Just tie her to the tree and let's go. I know you hate her, but she didn't do anything to me or you." Xander grabbed her shoulder. "Just stop."

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 25 July 2019 at 6:09 PM

FireFlies heard the other scientists and made a magic circle around Xander and it created an ice box that was unbreakable by Anyone else besides herself.She yelled”I’ve studied for years on magic!I know some things,even how to make magic impenetrable”She yelled.The words directed at the scientists.A magic circle appeared around where she was with Lily.Visibly it looked like Fireflies was just performing a spell but the spell was actually already casted.A scientist ran to where she was with Lily and when he touched the magic circle he was shot backwards and it even knocked down a tree.FireFlies turned her attention back to Lily and lifted her knife”So.I’ll give you a choice.What body part do you think you don’t need?”She let go then ice wrapped around Lily keeping her confined to the tree.FireFlies took out her other knife and just looked at Lilies body”I wonder what you’ll choose”

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 25 July 2019 at 6:12 PM

*she had a shock collar on* im sorry xander you have to come with me i dont want to hurt you

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 25 July 2019 at 6:13 PM

(Um,what?You’re ties to a tree.And electricity doesn’t really work because electricity and fire are close enough it doesn’t really work on FireFlies)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 July 2019 at 6:16 PM

"FireFlies! Stop now. We can go far away and leave this behind. Just stop now!" Xander said louder. He yanked her around to face him. "Stop."

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 25 July 2019 at 6:22 PM

dad

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 25 July 2019 at 6:22 PM

FireFlies pointed around”The scientists are coming.We can’t just leave.It’s not that simple”She turned back to Lily and ripped off the color she was wearing”These puny electric shocks.What a useless and weak thing”She burned it”It has a tracker,and now no one can find us.That means your dead to the scientists.Thanks for the favor Lily”She said.She stabbed bother her daggers on both sides of her head.It only cut her ears”I’m only letting you off because Xander said so.You’re lucky”She let ice melt.She grabbed Lily again she threw her about 10 yards away.FireFlies sighed and turned to Xander and said”Time to go”She started walking but the magic circle was still there meaning nothing could touch them,not even bullets.She started walking

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 July 2019 at 6:28 PM

"Thanks..." Xander said softly. "Can you fly? I can run underneath you."

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 25 July 2019 at 6:31 PM

FireFlies looked frustrated”Fine”She made another magic circle,the same as the one under her,under Xander.She jumped up hastily.It was obvious she was mad and frustrated.She stood at a tree top as she waited for Xander to start running

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 July 2019 at 6:33 PM

Xander started running almost as fast as FireFlies flew. A cloud of dust trailed behind him.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 25 July 2019 at 6:37 PM

FireFlies suddenly started coughing blood.There was always a downside of the impenetrable magic circle.In return the caster has to give blood or gets sick.If you use it more than once you get both for as long the spell is cast.FireFlies released the magic circle around herself but kept the one under Xander.Now she started sneezing.She was now really frustrated’Stupid ancient magic’

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 July 2019 at 6:42 PM

Xander heard the coughing and wheeled around in time to see her cough blood. "Are you alright?" He shouted to her.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 25 July 2019 at 6:43 PM

The fact about ancient magic is that it always has a side effect on the caster.She started coughing and wasn’t paying attention and almost hit a tree.Instead she decided to land on it and started grabbing her chest.She was panting.’Crap’She flew off it again and easily caught up with Xander

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 July 2019 at 6:45 PM

Xander saw she was alright and turned back around to keep running.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 25 July 2019 at 6:49 PM

She landed beside Xander and started skating at the same rate as he was running.She started skating backwards and saw that they must’ve been doing this for 3 1/2 miles.”I’m fine”Clearly hiding the fact that this was happening because she was protecting him.

(I gtg.I’ll be back in 20-25 minutes!)

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 25 July 2019 at 6:50 PM

*she ran to her father he was dead she cried she killed the scientists

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 July 2019 at 6:58 PM

((oki, see you then))

Xander followed FireFlies.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 25 July 2019 at 7:44 PM

*she grabbed her dad and buried him a fresh rage that scared her at first but then she enjoyed it her mechanical parts said* program overridden* she laughed and ran at fireflies and threw her*

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 25 July 2019 at 7:44 PM

*she grabbed her dad and buried him a fresh rage that scared her at first but then she enjoyed it her mechanical parts said* program overridden* she laughed and ran at fireflies and threw her*