Generation X

in Roleplaying

What do you think?

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 19 July 2019 at 7:20 PM

Carrie heaves Victoria on her shoulders.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 19 July 2019 at 7:24 PM

“A small town far away from here.To get away from the scientists”She said confidently

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 19 July 2019 at 7:32 PM

Carrie starts to climb out.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 19 July 2019 at 7:37 PM

ok*she said*

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 19 July 2019 at 7:48 PM

Carrie finally reaches the cabin floor.

1,467 posts

robinn • 19 July 2019 at 7:55 PM

Isaiah follows behind Carrie. "Wait, where'd he go?!?" His says when seeing Xander missing.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 19 July 2019 at 7:58 PM

"Probably escaped, maybe with another X," Carrie walks towards the exit.

1,467 posts

robinn • 19 July 2019 at 8:13 PM

"He shouldn't even be able to move in the state I left him in! Where's Emily?" Isaiah asks.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 19 July 2019 at 8:14 PM

She looked at the town she picked out and it was called’Ayomie Village’FireFlies nodded and put the map away

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 19 July 2019 at 8:17 PM

"I'm not sure, perhaps she caught one of them,"

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 19 July 2019 at 8:46 PM

*she still stood awkwardly*

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 19 July 2019 at 8:50 PM

Fireflies looked around and said”So.ahhhh..What’s your story?”She was referring to the robotic parts

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 19 July 2019 at 8:55 PM

oh these i dont remember much all i know was being made with them*she said *

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 19 July 2019 at 9:01 PM

"Let's go back,"

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 19 July 2019 at 9:44 PM

Fireflies nodded”interesting”She said with a fascinated tone

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 19 July 2019 at 9:58 PM

"I need to put Victoria back,"

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 19 July 2019 at 10:23 PM

i guess they are

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 19 July 2019 at 10:27 PM

FireFlies checks the time and nods”I will go get Xander so we can move onto the next town to get horses and supplies.This will be one heck of a long trip”She said confidently

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 19 July 2019 at 10:34 PM

Ok*she took her arm off the charger and reattached it she followed fireflies*

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 19 July 2019 at 10:41 PM

FireFlies see Xander’s head behind a rock and walks slowly over to him”Hey Xander,time to go,and no we won’t be flying or skating.Only walking or running”She reassures him

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 July 2019 at 1:58 PM

"Great." Xander stands up to go.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 24 July 2019 at 2:17 PM

FireFlies smiles and nods to Lily and motioned for both of them to go on ahead”I’ll catch up in a second.Just need to pack up a few things and burn the cabin”She said.She walked inside and grabbed a bag She put together.It had food,water,and 2 sleeping bags rolled up on top of it.She walked out of the house and took a few steps back.She set the house on fire with magic and jumped and flew.She caught up to Xander and Lily and landed beside them and waved”I’m back”She pulled out the map that was still folded up.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 July 2019 at 3:54 PM

"Great." Xander said again. He looked over at Lily. "Who's that?" he whispered to FireFlies.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 25 July 2019 at 4:08 PM

“That’s Lily.She’s also an X”FireFlies whispered back.She heard a sound about 2 miles ahead of them.Her cat ears twitched and then bent over.She put a code into the code pad in her metal leg and handed Xander the bag she was carrying”You guys stay put.I’m gonna go scout the area.It’s getting dark something is bound to happen”She took out both of her daggers and gave one to Lily and one to Xander”You two stay safe and please stay here.Anyone asks you who you are,where you come from,or what you are.Kill them”She said darkly.She started running at an incredible speed.She jumped up and then started flying.She was looking down at the forest below her.She saw a group of people by a fire and they had alcohol.She saw that they had a truck.’Excellent’She landed in a tree and saw that they were drunk.She smiled’A little ice magic should put them to sleep’She exhaled deeply and her body temperature dropped.A magic circle appeared under all the guys and then they all dropped.She jumped down and searched them all.One of them had 2 guns and 3 of them had pocket knives.She took them and found the keys.She started it up and started driving.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 25 July 2019 at 4:58 PM

*she ran a different direction to the lab she told the scientist everything she felt guilty but she had to she stayed at the lab and the 2 groups of scientists went to the burned down cabin one group hid*

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 25 July 2019 at 4:59 PM

(Wait what?)

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 25 July 2019 at 5:03 PM

i thought i mentioned it in my bio im a spy

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 July 2019 at 5:08 PM

(so.. She just betrayed us.)

Xander stood there, doing almost nothing. Just whistling quietly.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 25 July 2019 at 5:12 PM

(Oh,I’ll go look at it)
FireFlies reached Xander and noticed Lily was gone.She saw that the dagger Fireflies gave Lily was in Xander’s hands.She sighed with frustration and got out of the car”I leave for one second and then someone just leaves”She muttered to herself.She stood there and was remembering the actions of the girl’Found her standing outside the window..she was looking at everything inside..SHE ASKED WHERE WE WERE GOING.I TOLD HER.CRAP!!!I should’ve known’She realized that the girl obviously worked for the lab.FireFlies burned the car and looked at Xander”Sorry but we gotta move.We have to change the plan completely.Go to a different town,different city,different destination”She pointed west”We have to go in a different direction too.That means we will have to fly to make sure she won’t find us again”She said to Xander.Then looked down”I’m sorry I have to break my promise,I can’t risk loosing you...not again”She took her daggers from Xander and picked him up,putting the backpack on her back beforehand.She jumped and started flying as fast as she could.This hurt her leg.She said through gritted teeth”It’ll be over in a minute.We just cannot waste anymore time.I’m so sorry,I won’t trust anyone else again”She said with agony.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 25 July 2019 at 5:15 PM

*she was an idiot scientist surrounded the two*