Generation X

in Roleplaying

What do you think?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 July 2019 at 11:09 AM

"Then I'll walk." Xander says defiantly.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 18 July 2019 at 11:13 AM

Fireflies shook her head”That will also take to long.It’s best if we fly.I don’t want you doing anything like that or else the cut will reopen”She said firmly

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 July 2019 at 11:28 AM

"I could just breathe hard from terror of flying and reopen the wound." Xander replies.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 18 July 2019 at 11:35 AM

FireFlies shook her head”Are you seriously afraid of heights?Thought you were over that already?”She said with a little frustration.She spent months planning this escape out,She didn’t want a change of plans

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 July 2019 at 11:38 AM

"Yes, I am. It's the reason why I have robotic lungs. I crushed mine in a fall. Remember? This is my second chance at life. I'm not about to blow it... Literally." Xander says flatly.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 18 July 2019 at 11:42 AM

“Yes,and I was the one who caught you but we both ended up falling again off another cliff.I won’t drop you,I was the one who flew with you just now remember?”FireFlies sighed.She hated when he just threw that in her face.Like,she also fell.She went through the same thing.If it wasn’t for her to catch his second fall then he would be much worse,but no.She sacrificed her leg.’wait,does he even know about it?’then she started wondering if he even knew that she lost her leg because of cushioning his second fall

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 July 2019 at 11:45 AM

(so.. Xander falls a lot. Usually with FireFlies)

"Yeah..." Xander mumbles. "Fine. But if you drop me and I die, I'll kill you." He stands up and stalks out the door to the porch.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 18 July 2019 at 11:51 AM

“That sounds intriguing”She said teasingly,still a little awkward.She used fire magic and set the house on fire.This way no scientists can identify who was here.FireFlies paced to Xander and said”C’mon,gotta hurry.This Fire could lead them to us”She quickly put in the code for wind magic into her leg and made sure Xander saw some part of her leg.Then she carried Xander bridal style and started flying.She tried to go as fast as she could without scaring Xander to much

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 July 2019 at 11:53 AM

Xander occupied himself by staring at the burning house. "W-Why did you s-set the fire, then?" He held onto her arms to make himself feel a little safer.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 18 July 2019 at 11:57 AM

“So no one detects us.I’m assuming once the scientists realize you’re gone they’re gonna try and find you.The bed has all sorts of finger prints and body oil that they can use to track who was in there.Plus,they would probably still search for me since they know that we were close and I might come rescue you”She said with her eyes forward and focused

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 July 2019 at 12:52 PM

"Gross. Good idea." Xander says. He looks away from the house.

A light breaks through the fog in Z-Tyla's mind as her eyes open. Really? Why am I back here? I hate it here. She thought. She looked around. This was a new room.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 18 July 2019 at 12:56 PM

FireFlies was flying and spotted a Jeep.She stopped.One of her feet was balanced on the tree top.She watched them and said”Know any of them?The people down by the Jeep?”She said.She was close to her next cabin but if Xander doesn’t know these people then might as well skip the next cabin and go to the next one in case these people are hostile.She didn’t want to risk having to fight in front of Xander in case it scared him.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 July 2019 at 1:00 PM

"They don't look familiar... The jeep itself does, though. They took my friend Z-Tyla in one of those." Xander says.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 18 July 2019 at 1:06 PM

“Ok,then I guess we will be skipping next cabin”She looked at the people a little longer and jumped off the tree and started flying slightly faster than last time.She eventually reached the next cabin and lit it on fire.”After the 3rd cabin which is were we are going we will have to head into town for a recharge for my leg.Then after that we will have to find a small place where the scientists would never expect us to be and then live the rest of our lives without all that”She smiled”It feels great to be free,trust me”She said confidently”The place has a great school district and nice people too.Lots if space,it’s out in the country”She said with a peaceful tone

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 July 2019 at 1:54 PM

"Sure..." Xander says. He wasn't comfortable with spending his whole life with her... No matter how fun it would be. He wanted to get the others who were kidnapped back. The scientists wouldn't let them live very long after this.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 18 July 2019 at 2:05 PM

She sensed his discomfort and said”But I won’t be there all the time.I will save 2 people every month.I already have everything planned out.I did my research and there’s only a few X’s left.If there’s anyone or a group of people in particular tell me.I will save them first.I just need a description or a picture”She said confidently

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 18 July 2019 at 7:11 PM

"Victoria....I'm sorry." Carrie pulls out a sleeping gas container. She covers her nose and mouth as she sprays it around the room.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 18 July 2019 at 7:22 PM

(Top 10 RP betrayals)

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 18 July 2019 at 8:57 PM

(Carrie thinks she's protecting Victoria soooooo)

1,467 posts

robinn • 18 July 2019 at 11:06 PM

"Victoria?" Azalea spins around to see what's happened to her. She sees Victoria on the ground, unconscious. Azalea rushes toward Victoria, but Isaiah grabs her arm. "Let go of me!" She yells. The gas causes her to start coughing. She kicks Isaiah in the shin, causing him to loosen his grip. Azalea turns invisible and runs off before the gas starts to affect her.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 18 July 2019 at 11:08 PM

"Isaiah?" The smoke starts to fade away.

1,467 posts

robinn • 18 July 2019 at 11:49 PM

"Ugh, I lost her. How'd you do?" Isaiah asks.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 18 July 2019 at 11:50 PM

"Got Victoria," Carrie coughs. "I think we should erase some things from her mind."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 July 2019 at 12:43 PM

Emily drove back to Xander's cabin to check with the others.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 19 July 2019 at 12:49 PM

*the girl was near the cabin she looked scared and lost

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 19 July 2019 at 1:02 PM

“Battery low”FireFlies heard her leg say those words and FireFlies’s ears folded”Dang”She burned off a tree top and stood on it.Suddenly She was wearing ice skates.She jumped off the tree top and she landed on the ground.Suddenly she started skating really fast with Xander still in her arms.The ice she skated on melted as she was skating so no one could track them

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 19 July 2019 at 1:11 PM

im going to resend my form

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 July 2019 at 1:11 PM

"This is almost more terrifying." Xander commented, clutching to FireFlies's arms like a lifeline.

Emily drove around the back of the cabin, barely giving the girl in front of the cabin a glance.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 19 July 2019 at 1:18 PM

“Well if we fall we won’t have broken bones.But I won’t fall”She said amusingly.She heard a man say”Over here!”It was a man with a white lab coat”crap”FireFlies said.She jumped and shot fire at the ground to propel them up.She had to rest for a few seconds at a few tree tops but eventually lost them.She started to go in a random fire for 15 minutes then back on track to lose them.Eventually she had to stop at a tree top for a few minutes,she was out of breath.She laughed and said”See?i won’t drop you even in that situation”she jumped off and started skating even faster than before.When she saw Xander’s expression she said”They won’t come back,that was just a post.They can’t go farther than there post.There aren’t anymore posts over here so it will be smooth from here to the last cabin”She said calmly

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 July 2019 at 1:23 PM

"How are you so calm about this?" Xander asked. "Can I just walk the rest of the way... Please?" He asked, staring at the ground.