[Creature Suggestion] - The Rannin

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 12 February 2019 at 6:24 PM

#creaturesuggestion

Hey everybody! I've been gone for a few years, but I'm back with a new creature suggestion! 😃

I now present to you... The Rannin!

Image Link: http://fav.me/dczl75q

About Rannin Eggs:
Brightly colored scales with metallic golden centers cover the bottom of the egg and a tuft of green fur adorns the top. The scales act as protection for the egg, keeping it safe from cracking while the creature inside grows. When the scales begin to fall off, the egg will hatch sometime the same day.

About the Rannin Creature:
Rannin are as bright and cheerful as the colors of their scales, and have personalities as shining as their golden antlers. They love to help others -creature and human alike- and enjoy learning new things, which makes them great companion creatures. If you want a creature as friendly and helpful as it is colorful, a Rannin is the creature for you!

A young Rannin's scales are pastel in color, and once they are old enough their baby scales will shed. The baby scales are then replaced with much more saturated adult scales. Rannin scales are often collected after shedding and made into jewelry and other fine crafts. Scales taken from a Rannin by force are useless, as they lose all color immediately upon removal.

Female
2,153 posts

prairie • 12 February 2019 at 7:40 PM

@pipkitten
I love the Rannin! 😸 It's a beautiful husky-kirin. xD
I'd love to get one someday. 😊

Pings:
@iia
@wigglytuff
@moonweaver

Non-binary
1,088 posts

moonweaver • 12 February 2019 at 7:43 PM

@pipkitten

I really like the tail position in last stage 😃 Looking good!

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 12 February 2019 at 7:55 PM

@prairie
@moonweaver
Thanks, guys! 😃 I'm super glad you like it!

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 12 February 2019 at 9:10 PM

@pipkitten ahhhhh they're so cute! ;-; ❤️ love the idea and art!

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 13 February 2019 at 1:10 PM

@wigglytuff
Thank you so much! ❤️

Female
890 posts

murfijs • 15 February 2019 at 11:22 AM

they are soo cute and awesome. i like huskies and wolves so i really like this creature 😊

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 16 February 2019 at 1:45 AM

@pipkitten Ahhh, so cute! I think it's interesting that it has two ears instead of one! Husky/dragon/deer! It's really creative, and I hope it gets made!

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 16 February 2019 at 9:40 AM

@pipkitten
A rainbow Kirin.
A dog-ish rainbow Kirin
Okay. This is it. THIS I need. Dear gods of EggCave, please.

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 16 February 2019 at 12:39 PM

@murfijs
Thank you! 😃

@qerrats
4 ears, all the better to hear you with! 😋 Glad you like it!

@katrinwolf
If I could give you a gold star sticker, I would, because your comment has made my day. xD I will join you in praying to the gods of EggCave for its creation, haha