Hi, it's me, Zelena...

in Welcomes & Introductions

Which do you prefer?

Female
2 posts

zelena • 23 February 2019 at 6:57 AM

To you, dear reader...
Bonjour les amis! Ciao amici! हैलो मित्रों! Hola amigos!

!مرحبا يا اصدقاء

(BTW, for the people who speak english, this means 'Hello, friends!')

Enough with the geographical dialogue - whatever that means - because its time to tell you all about me! 😸
*Don't know why I did the kitty M.O.J* My name is Zelena and this is my shop and my creatures are well cared for and I was born in Leicester and I am a girl and I think am using way to many ands! I am feeling very nervous because I don't know if these "eCodes" are gonna work, so my post will just look wierd! 😱 But, any way I am gonna post a poll as well as this, well, actualy, with this, so I bet's get going; bye-eeeeeee!

Visit my profile!
Click me!
Click me!
Click me!
Click me!
Click me!
Click me!
Click me!
😃

From, @zelena...

Confidence is the ability to feel beautiful without needing someone to tell you...

Female
3,795 posts

sparklefox • 23 February 2019 at 8:07 AM

@zelena - Welcome to Egg Cave! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

I have a feeling that you've already had a good look around this site before posting because of your eCode usage and other things, so you probably already know most of the info below. I'm still going to put my usual welcoming message though with some parts trimmed out, just in case there's anything you don't know. I doubt it, though. Incoming wall of text!

Checking out the Forum Rules and the Site Guidelines would be an easy way to start. These explain what is and what isn't acceptable regarding the site itself and the forums. Another useful link is Player Guide (a helpful list of commonly asked questions).

A common mistake from newbies is that they'll ping and reply to people who have commented on their wall using their own wall. Pinging does not work out of forums and the blog, and to reply to the comments made on your wall, you go to the user's wall instead. That way, they will be notified about your reply.

Egg Coins (EC) is the main currency of this site, and is used to purchase most of the things available on the site - such as items and travels for your creatures. These are mainly gained through feeding eggs / creatures. Cave Cash (CC) is another currency and is used in the Cash Shop Park. This is purchased through real life money and can be spent on many exclusive items and creatures only available here. Exchange Credits (XC) is for use in the Click Exchange - found by clicking on the XC amount in the sidebar. These are gained through clicking the creatures in the Click Exchange, and every click on any creature(s) you have in here uses one of your XC. If you have none left, then your creature(s) won't appear in the Click Exchange until you gain more (and yes, getting a minus amount is completely normal and happens when people click fast enough on your creature(s)).

This post here explains many different abbreviations which are commonly used around this site. It might be helpful to read through it.

Any creature which has reached level 2,000 or over is considered immortal and so cannot die. To evolve your creatures, you need to reach the right amount of stats for that creature's species (200 feeds, 1,000 views, etc.). You can find this out via looking up the species in The Archives, available under the Explore tab above.

Have a great day, and a nice time here!

1,026 posts

anarchy • 23 February 2019 at 11:06 AM

@zelena Welcome to Egg Cave! I gave your eggs a quick feed 😊

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 23 February 2019 at 1:37 PM

@zelena Welcome! 😊

Female
2 posts

zelena • 24 February 2019 at 8:18 AM

@anarchy, Thanks so much for feeding my cuties; I'll try and return the favour! 😉
@qerrats, Thanks for welcoming me: I feel very enlightened! #LOL 😃